G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fukk society I got hit!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 12:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fukk society I got hit!

Car is 2 weeks old!

It was a Beautiful day in NY so I wash, clay, and wax my car. A really nice detail job I must say. Hell, the car is only 2 weeks old. So after I clean it I hit the street ... sitting at a light & it happens. The dumb b!tch behind me in a BMW hits me while I’m waiting for the green. For years I have always left 15 or 20 feet in front of me incase some moron can’t stop. (Leaving me room to roll up if needed) I always watch the last three cars to make sure they all stop. Always have.

Well this moron did stop... but she should of just parked and got in my car she was sooo close to my a$$. I roll up to get her off... & she rolls right back on me, I’m like this stupid ****! 5 seconds later … bang … I was in shock … & already know I can’t get out and beat the hell out of a woman. Been there done that with men before. I look into my rear view and I see here look and say sorry. I roll up, get out & look, see NO damage Thank God. Her nose hit my plate perfect... Well, I walk over to her... I’m sure the look of rage was all over my face (In fact I know it was because the other 20 cars didn’t even honk as the light just turned green as I got out of the car. - In NY, you own a horn … you honk. When I aint smiling I look like I just may kill you.) She looks at me, she seems scared, I tell her, you know... you stop on my a$$, I move up, you follow me, I get pissed, you hit me, are you a moron? People like you should park the car and take the ****** bus!

Then I hit Starbucks for some Java... park very far from the store … not even close to where anyone would park. The girl inside said hey, where is that sexy car you bought? I point off into the distance. She says why over there? …. And on an angle?...I reply, to keep the public safe from people like me!

Point is ... there are no accidents... only stupid people who make bad choices on the road.
If anyone gets into my personal space & fukks up what I work hard for ... they will pay big time.
I know I sound 13 but I’m at the point that I hate most of society & will wreck whoever screws with me. ….. Just venting …. Needed it

Last edited by G35Vision; 04-29-2005 at 01:02 AM.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:02 AM
Gangster Member
you have a lot of anger, repeat after me GOOOS FRABA GOOOS FRABA, lol i know what mean man, i get crazy on people if they mess with my ride

Old 04-29-2005, 01:09 AM
There's just no more respect in this country. People think they can do as they please, live by there own rules, and screw anyone that tries to tell them differently ... reality check for sure when they run into me ... I'm done

Old 04-29-2005, 01:11 AM
almost forgot .. I love my dog

Old 04-29-2005, 01:48 AM
Originally Posted by G35Vision
almost forgot .. I love my dog
LoL! Dude your nutz.... Right On!!!!!

Old 04-29-2005, 01:51 AM
I feel you on this one!

Old 04-29-2005, 05:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hate those fukin followers too! I always make sure I stay away from these people!

The worst thing is 90% of people drive AT cars who just stop on the brakes when its in RED... they start chatting and little by little, their foot depresses the brake and they start moving.

GOD I HATE AT CARS! especially when women drive it.

Old 04-29-2005, 08:27 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by G35_coupe_6MT
The worst thing is 90% of people drive AT cars who just stop on the brakes when its in RED... they start chatting and little by little, their foot depresses the brake and they start moving.
I'm sorry, but not only is this completely inaccurate, it makes no sense at all..

90% of the people? You're saying 90% of people with AT have this affliction? 9 OUT OF 10? Now I'm scared to come out of my house.. It's a PLAGUE!

Their foot depresses the brake and they start moving? More AUDI unintended acceleration?

G35vision - I feel you on this one. DAILY I want to get out of my car and tell people to back the FLIP off. When I'm in my truck (which is quite large) they disappear behind my tailgate, I can't even see them. I like to put it in reverse and let them look up at my reverse lights. Sometimes it gets the point across. It's nice to know I could back up over the top of their car if I wanted to, and sometimes I want to.

Maybe I need therapy.

Old 04-29-2005, 09:57 AM
I hate those fukin followers too! I always make sure I stay away from these people!

lol you really hate AT cars huh... i guess you've never been to other countries where its all MT drivers and people still drive crazy... and don't blame the transmission of the car, blame the people behind the wheel on cell phones, eating breakfast, reading the newspaper, and doing whatever else while driving... yea i'm sure MT cars never cause any accidents

Old 04-29-2005, 10:23 AM
repeat after me: "woooo sah, wooooo sah"

Old 04-29-2005, 11:03 AM
Alright... so I feel the need to speak up.. not ALL women drive badly. Yes, I admit some do, but I've seen plenty of guys on the road that can't drive for sh_t either.

Old 04-29-2005, 12:32 PM
I agree with you. I can't stand most drivers on the road today. I've been driving for 12 years (legally) and have yet to be in an accident. And no, I don't need to knock on wood. Why? Because I was taught to take driving seriously.

I think that is at the heart of the matter. Not that people just suck at driving. The root cause is that many people, for one reason or another, did not get it into their mind that they are behind the wheel of a potential 2-ton weapon. Instead, they feel that driving is not a privelage but rather just an every day event like popping toast in the toaster oven. They drive to work, thinking of other things, putzin around in their car, gabbin' on the cell or WHATEVER, and wham! They rearend or T-bone you, tell everyone there was some reason why it happened and say, that's what insurance is for. [They] don't realize that they could've seriously hurt themselves or more importantly, someone else.

I have to be attentive for everyone on the road. This is the only way I can avoid causing AND being on the receiving end of an accident. Maybe that's why I get so sleepy while driving long distances.

Anyway, the majority of people didn't grow with the idea that driving is a privelage and is an important thing. That's why they bumble along and sit right up on your a** etc....

Ahhhhhh. I feel better. Time to go drive. yeehaw

Old 04-29-2005, 12:54 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What do you expect?...that is NY City for you. It doesn't matter if it's a woman or a man. The city is a mess for drivers in nice cars. People drive all over the road, turn anytime they want, no respect for pedestrians, double/triple park and don't give a damn.

When I drive to NYC, I rent a car and get all the coverage I can, and everytime...the car gets scratched or somethiing.

Anyway...just chill bro...life is full of idiots and there is nothing we can do.

Old 04-29-2005, 12:59 PM
dude, its only in America you get dumb drivers... It is sooo easy to get a license here... But if you look at the British system, you would be LUCKY to get a license... You have to prove to them that you won't kill someone and you know how to drive perfectly... Our system is, you take a road sign test and get your permit, take a drive around a course, and you get your license... A freaking hobo could get a license here if he had 10 bucks... Seriously...

Old 04-29-2005, 01:05 PM
What a retard. She's already on your a$$ and then rolls forward. I was taught to stay far enough back to see both rear tires of the car in front of me. You should have walked to her rear bumper and kicked it lol.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fukk society I got hit!