did the carribean blue grow on you?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 02:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^Got mine in Jan O5 w/ 8300 miles on her for 28k

Old 07-24-2005, 05:28 AM
i was shopping for used g, and i found a CB about 60mi away from my work, on the internet at midnight. i called the dealer in the morning and bought the car that day. been about 4 weeks now, and yes, i heard compliments on the color ONLY from women!!! (many~ women) i bought the car bc it is rare, (i never loose my car on the parking lot now) but the ladies' compliments are just a bonus to me~

Old 08-18-2005, 03:09 PM
I fell in love with the G35 2 years ago and when i saw the CB for the first time i said "this is going to be my next car" so as soon as i graduated from college i went on a 3 month search for a CB 6MT. It took forever to find, i live in Chicago and those are really rare and very expensive around here. So i decided to go out of my way to get one. I found one in Oklahoma and drove there and drove the G back (1600miles total) it was totally worth it.

I've had it for 3 months now, i get compliments all the time, every stop light every time i park, mostly about the color, and mostly about why "does it say skyline" or "is this a nissan" yes i changed all the emblems. Always been and always will be a true nissan fan.

So here is me and my CB before i changed all emblems:

and here is my CB and another one at a local meet in Chicago:

Old 08-18-2005, 03:22 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by blueSKYLINE
I found one in Oklahoma and drove there and drove the G back (1600miles total) it was totally worth it.
Hey... I know you! That story still cracks me up. Glad you found your way over to this forum .

Old 08-18-2005, 04:01 PM
BOINGGGGG !!!!!

i mean wow..both of you are very beautiful..

you must hollar at you all the time. When i let my friend borrow my CB coupe, she told that guys were literally following her. hahahahah

Old 08-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
I always liked CB a lot at night, but during the day...blah....just not for me.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:21 PM
i hate my dg.. i wish i got black.. ahaha

Old 08-18-2005, 04:26 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CB Is definitely its best at night

Old 08-18-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by axiochris
BOINGGGGG !!!!!

i mean wow..both of you are very beautiful..

you must hollar at you all the time. When i let my friend borrow my CB coupe, she told that guys were literally following her. hahahahah
wow thank u
and yes guys hollar at me all the time, but what i enjoy the most is when i get out of a store or something and someone kinda walks behind me and makes comments and i get in my shiny CB and they just freeze and stare at me take off like they have seen a ghost.

a chick, in a hot blue car ... if they only knew that it was capable of and that it was a stick shift ... they would probably get a heart attack on the spot

Old 08-18-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by afr0puff
Hey... I know you! That story still cracks me up. Glad you found your way over to this forum .

yep its a very funny story ... and it proves that a crazy chick will go far (distance-wise that is ) to get a Caribbean Blue car

Old 08-18-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by afr0puff
by the way i was just browsing through this forum and i heard about a billboard picture ... i remember the billboard with the blue G it is where i saw it first

do u have a picture of that? i heard there was one of a CB with the billboard floating around ... i would love to get that picture as large as possible

please pleaseeee
thank u

Old 08-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
by the way i was just browsing through this forum and i heard about a billboard picture ... i remember the billboard with the blue G it is where i saw it first

do u have a picture of that? i heard there was one of a CB with the billboard floating around ... i would love to get that picture as large as possible

please pleaseeee
thank u
This it?

Old 08-18-2005, 05:59 PM
FS: OEM 18" W-n-T
Dessert Platinum (silver at day and gold at night). Awesome color.

Where can we get a count of how COUPES of each color were produced in 03, 04 & 05?

Old 08-18-2005, 07:08 PM
wow thank u
and yes guys hollar at me all the time, but what i enjoy the most is when i get out of a store or something and someone kinda walks behind me and makes comments and i get in my shiny CB and they just freeze and stare at me take off like they have seen a ghost.

a chick, in a hot blue car ... if they only knew that it was capable of and that it was a stick shift ... they would probably get a heart attack on the spot
i get guys hollaring at me too. =( i think ive noticed that no gurls really give a damn but i do get guys giving me the thumbs up on the freeway all day long. Im from LA, if my car werent CB then i probally wont even get noticed.

but yeah...CB is the best color for sure ! Only the young and beautiful drive a CB coupe. (see pix above). your a hottie, with a hot car...and you can drive stick..?? u got the odds stacked for you there...i submit...NO MAS !

heres is a pix of mines. her name is Tori cause shes fast and slutty.

Attached Thumbnails did the carribean blue grow on you?-dsc00528.jpg  

Last edited by axiochris; 08-18-2005 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
blueSKYLINE you are Hottt! Post more photo's of you and your baby! Hahaa!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: did the carribean blue grow on you?