G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

VA Skyline Drive for the National G Club (details inside)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Cmon Son!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VA Skyline Drive for the National G Club (details inside)

Hello!

The date is set as is the location. The drive has been set for the Skyline Drive. For those that can handle it, the drive is approximately 1.5 hours each way. One thing for those that wish not to come....YOU WILL MISS ABSOULUTELY BEAUTIFUL CONTRYSIDE AND PHOTO OPS!!

I know most of you guys are gonna hate me but this itenerary is optimal for those that wish to preserve their evenings/nights for saturday and also to have optimal daylight.

10:00 A.M - Meet at Fairfax Town Center Movie Theatre Parking lot (please have sufficient gasoline ready) If someone wants to go to safeway to buy drinks, they can before the trip

We will leave from the parking lot and make our way to 66

When we get to skyline, we will stop at the gas station in case anyone wants gas...bathroom...drinks or snacks. the gas station is on the right hand side
and they have crispy creme donuts (according to Lek)

Once we get to the second entrance, we will turn around and head back the same path. There are plenty of twisties and many places you may actually want to stop and take pictures.

Lek will likely lead the pack unless you are aware of your surroundings. If you find a hotspot for photos, my cell number is provided so that I will try to bring people to a halt.

After we have returned, if anyone is down for drinks, name the place and we can make it official.

John

***-***-**** (John)

if you havent joined and are in the area or dont mind the drive up, down or whichever direction please visit us at

www.nationalgclub.com

Old 05-10-2005, 02:05 PM
WRAH
Originally Posted by clokwork
Hello!

The date is set as is the location. The drive has been set for the Skyline Drive. For those that can handle it, the drive is approximately 1.5 hours each way. One thing for those that wish not to come....YOU WILL MISS ABSOULUTELY BEAUTIFUL CONTRYSIDE AND PHOTO OPS!!

I know most of you guys are gonna hate me but this itenerary is optimal for those that wish to preserve their evenings/nights for saturday and also to have optimal daylight.

10:00 A.M - Meet at Fairfax Town Center Movie Theatre Parking lot (please have sufficient gasoline ready) If someone wants to go to safeway to buy drinks, they can before the trip

We will leave from the parking lot and make our way to 66

When we get to skyline, we will stop at the gas station in case anyone wants gas...bathroom...drinks or snacks. the gas station is on the right hand side
and they have crispy creme donuts (according to Lek)

Once we get to the second entrance, we will turn around and head back the same path. There are plenty of twisties and many places you may actually want to stop and take pictures.

Lek will likely lead the pack unless you are aware of your surroundings. If you find a hotspot for photos, my cell number is provided so that I will try to bring people to a halt.

After we have returned, if anyone is down for drinks, name the place and we can make it official.

John

***-***-**** (John)

???

if you havent joined and are in the area or dont mind the drive up, down or whichever direction please visit us at

www.nationalgclub.com
???

Old 05-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Cmon Son!
next question....