G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

12-Second G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by okyrgay
you guys on here make me laugh. you guys dont know your ******* from your elbow. all you people who claimed to talked to me at modified are full of ****. i have built and sold more cars than all of you put together will ever own. furthermore, if you want to view time slips or dyno numbers or receipts let me know. yes its a 12s second car, no the dyno number of 265 are not correct, yes the kit is real, etc, etc... as far as the lease goes, pure economics, and yes the warranty is intact. you deriliect *******s can email me with any questions, or want to learn something, like how to drive, or build a real car, or win a show, etc....
later ***s

Please post the slip. 12 seconds with those mods, you'd have to be one hell of a driver. You sure you weren't at an 1/8 mile track instead of a 1/4 mile track?

And you call bolt ons building a car?

Old 05-26-2005, 10:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you guys dont know your ******* from your elbow.
I do in fact know the difference- my ******* is the orifice in the middle of my butt, and my elbow is the joint in my arm.

i have built and sold more cars than all of you put together will ever own.
okay, the site claims 23,186 members. figure maybe 10 cars each in our lifetime, thats about 240,000 cars. Whoa, you've already built and sold over 240,000 cars? You're the man!

furthermore, if you want to view time slips or dyno numbers or receipts let me know. yes its a 12s second car, no the dyno number of 265 are not correct
yes, please. lets see some timeslips and dyno charts. Maybe I should clarify, lets see YOUR timeslips and dynos, not someone else you know or one you found online, etc.

as far as the lease goes, pure economics
please explain that one, cause I must have missed class the day they explained how dropping $25,000 on a leased car is smart money. While youre on the topic of money, please share with us how you managed to buy a G for $46K. Did you get one of the uber-rare '05s with the platinum Brembos or something?

and yes the warranty is intact.
thats cause all you have is bolt ons.

you deriliect *******s can email me with any questions, or want to learn something, like how to drive, or build a real car, or win a show, etc....
Please share your extensive knowledge with us, we are simply derilict ****ers. could you write up some DIYs on how to drive, building a real car, and winning shows? Mods, can you make his DIYs a sticky, and we'll add it to the "Newbs read this" sticky to make sure everyone sees it.

Last edited by brittain; 05-26-2005 at 11:18 PM.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Heeheehee. I love this thread!

Old 05-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dude....sorry to break your heart. I call BS. Exhaust 17hp, intake 2hp, headers 15hp maybe, pulleys apprx 5hp flywheel and clutch help with revving. But lets add upthe ricer math thats about 40 HP to the WHEELS!! DAmn. Now the lambo doors weigh how much? so lets add that weight to the car. and assume you can drive like a F1 driver. You can prob hit 13.5-13.8's 1/4 mile. The Potenza's give you NO grip, youll spin like no tomorrow. Put slicks on well see what you get. Sorry to burst your bubble. ill shutup if you show me the timeslips of YOUR car not another car. Unless you got NOS theres NO way you can run 12's, for one reason. Greddy 350z's run consistant 12's at the 1/4 mile, unless you are turbo or crazy nitrous not gonna help

Old 05-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Call the Cops
HAHAHAHAHHAHA! lOL

brittain is getting PISSED

Old 05-26-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by BBB
HAHAHAHAHHAHA! lOL

brittain is getting PISSED
haha, Im not pissed, I just smell blood. This guy is such an easy target, I cant resist calling him out. If I were him and I saw people that actually knew Gs calling bull****, I would retreat, not try to start a new fight.

And since Im in Afghanistan, this site is pretty much my only entertainment, so posts like this are golden.

Old 05-26-2005, 11:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow, how are things in afghanistan by the way?

Old 05-26-2005, 11:47 PM
post it

I agree with you guys, BS alert. No way 12s. Maybe it was his Buick LaCrosse with the classic theme song, Dream On. I suspect his attitude at the meet was due to the fact you guys know your car, know the car's capabilities, and know he is hauling BS. Also, I like the post, where he has installed all of this stuff and more than all of us together. But in the add he touts he has all of the receipts for the mods that have been professionally installed. I think his member name says it all.

Old 05-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Devil's Advocate
What a schmuck...

Old 05-26-2005, 11:55 PM
you guys on here make me laugh. you guys dont know your ******* from your elbow. all you people who claimed to talked to me at modified are full of ****. i have built and sold more cars than all of you put together will ever own. furthermore, if you want to view time slips or dyno numbers or receipts let me know. yes its a 12s second car, no the dyno number of 265 are not correct, yes the kit is real, etc, etc... as far as the lease goes, pure economics, and yes the warranty is intact. you deriliect *******s can email me with any questions, or want to learn something, like how to drive, or build a real car, or win a show, etc....
later ***s
If you know so much about building cars and **** how did you get suckered in paying $46K for a new G?

Old 05-26-2005, 11:58 PM
all you people who claimed to talked to me at modified are full of ****. you deriliect *******s can email me with any questions, or want to learn something, like how to drive, or build a real car, or win a show, etc....
later ***s
Reasons he is angry:

1. Jimmy's car is hotter than his (deer or no deer)
2. He's too broke to afford his $47k (go figure) G - maybe the doors have confused you... it's a G35, not a murcielago... you only have to pay $500/mo... not $1200....
3. His girlfriend finally realized he doesn't really have a lamborghini...
4. Someone stole his wheels and he had to put the stockies back on... oh wait....
5. He knows we're right

Oh, by the way, darling... since you're so generously offerring your services... we can teach you a thing or two... if you would like to learn how to be polite let us know... we'll show you what ettiquette is... and that includes treating fellow G owners with RESPECT... until they prove that they don't deserve it, as you have......

If you REALLY want to learn how to drive... I might, just maybe, take you for a ride.... I'll show you how to drive, and i'll even do it in 5 inch gucci heels........

Fellow G-ers.... I love you guys... this guy doesn't belong in our community anyway, he makes us look bad... We should all pitch in and buy the G, just so he no longer owns it......

Old 05-27-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by Booooz
We should all pitch in and buy the G, just so he no longer owns it......

OMG, I was just thinking the same thing. I was wondering if g35driver has 50K members that way we could all donate $1 towards the purchase, but then again, I wouldn't want this ***** to get the satisfaction. That car is definately not worth $50K.

Old 05-27-2005, 03:09 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ill give him 50 dollars for the car, b/c just knowing he drove it dropped its value. Probably hit the rev limiter more than enough times and f*cked up the syncros and clutch and all that good stuff. Also the lambo doors brought the price down from 100 to 50. sorry buddy. but no need to lie, AND be a ***** to us. We were just stating that the car is not capable of doing the numbers you say it does, and that you may want to re-consider the price of the car. you treat people with disrespect, you get treated worse, and well now you have quite a few people who think your an *** and quite a few people who think your just plain immature and stupid for the comments you made about us. you dont see people calling names except for the BS call which is given alot. its just the truth, dont take it to heart my friend.

Old 05-27-2005, 03:52 AM
WTF? Man people these days

Old 05-27-2005, 07:46 AM
Like I said last week when I saw this, who the heck in their right mind would buy a car that has been "pulling consistent 12's" when the motor has on 2000 miles on it?? Not me for one... I guess when you live your live a 1/4 mile at at time, its all good... haha... I don't, but I would rather have a fake body kit and a real personality and concept of reality... I don't know about you guys, but I have better things to fantasize about other than pretending my G runs 12s...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 12-Second G