G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 haters

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dosa
The other day I just pulled up in front of my bank to withdraw some cash. As soon as I got out of the car I saw a chunky kid in a green Jetta pull up slowly from the opposite side of the road. This guy slows down almost to a stop, looks at me, and says "**** YOU!" I got mad tight because I had a crappy day at work so I was like "WHAT? COME HERE MOTHER****ER! I'll KICK YOUR *** BITCH" but he started driving away as soon as he said it. Then like about 100 feet away he slowed down again to a stop because I was still standing in the middle of the street waiting for him to turn around, but he just gives me the finger and leaves. I don't even know this guy and he just did this to me. Just shows how many people are jealous of our cars. I swear if I had an empty snapple bottle or something I would've chucked it at his car so that he had a reason to get out and fight me. Not that I enjoy getting into fights but I just had a really bad day that day.

It sounds to me like it had nothing to do with the type of car, but rather the type of driver. Did you cut him off or do anything stupid?

Sadly the majority of people driving G35 coupes around my area drive like complete asswipes.

Old 06-03-2005, 09:34 AM
Nope not at all.. the bank is about 3 minutes away from my home and I was coming from home. I didn't see a Jetta behind me while I was driving to the bank. It was just some random guy. He might have mistaken me for someone else but I doubt it because he did stare at me for a good 2-3 seconds.

Old 06-03-2005, 09:49 AM
WRAH
I just wanted to add I hate the g35, *****, Jews, Blacks, Whites, Asains, (people that eat dogs), Hispanics, Soccer, Football, and lemmings!

Old 06-03-2005, 10:27 AM
People always get upset at nice cars. Usually they drive a Cutlass Ciera or something and are upset they can't have what you do. Or they're middle aged guys who are stuck driving some stupid van because their wives made them. I can pretty much guarantee it was a guy that did it. It may have been a ricer too. I doubt it was an owner of a "rival" car though, because usually the enthusiasts have a respect for cars.

Old 06-03-2005, 11:20 AM
dont get too upset.... mine was shot 3 times with some sort of high powered pellet gun 5 days after i picked up.

2 panels repainted and 1 window replaced later... i am much more cautious of where i park my car

Old 06-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by 2002ap1
It sounds to me like it had nothing to do with the type of car, but rather the type of driver. Did you cut him off or do anything stupid?

Sadly the majority of people driving G35 coupes around my area drive like complete asswipes.
I don't get 'upset at nice cars' or envy their drivers. Quite the opposite. If I see a nice car, I admire it for what it is. Having a nice car says nothing about the driver except they (or in many cases their parents) have the money to afford it.

I know more rich ********* than poor ones. True that.

Hmmm. Goes back to what I was saying in another thread about the actions of a few being taken out on the many.

Your actions in the G, good or bad, build a reputation for the car and its owners. Unfortunately (and fortunately, depending on your perspective), the car draws more attention than other cars on the road. That can be good and bad.

MINDSET: If a guy cuts me off on the highway and throws crap all over the front of my car, I remember the car and if I'm quick enough I make mental notes of stickers, mods, etc. If I see the car again.... hmmm. Tempting.

Last edited by GeeWillikers; 06-03-2005 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:07 PM
mrb
it really is just jealousy. We live in a day and age where everyone thinks they should have everything, and not have to work for it. And people are such bitches these days that anything they can't have they hate on. To many young people they must think that they should be driving something really nice and expensive and that they deserve it. MTV and all the other bs they watch really f's their minds up.

Old 06-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by jdbinspired
Parking... It will probably be at a spot from away far away where people dont even park... I'll put up with the walk... or I'll just leave the car a home...

^yeah, cuz you gots a daily driver.

Old 06-03-2005, 01:52 PM
someone put noodles on my hood. Yeah, you heard right...noodles. I was like WTF!!?!

Old 06-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Gangster Member
just a bunch of jeolous lowlifes thats all

Old 06-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by da45king
poorer suburbs???.....I've seen way too many destructive bastards with rich parents to agree with this statement...
That's probably true for most, but I'm 25 and bought the G myself. My "other" car is the only one I'll drive into the city or poorer suburbs. Let's just say I've had bad car experiences in those areas, ie. towing, scrapes, accidents, etc.

Old 06-03-2005, 05:29 PM
G'z 6MT
LOL... That was jus some IDIOT giving your "G" a "B-Job" and leaving a little slobber on it & finally having a cig afterwards...

Old 06-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Maybe you should post this on other car forums and ask them why

Old 06-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Some how i doubt that was spit, mabey it was some other white liquid O.o, mabey someone really likes your car!

Old 06-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by beangrower
someone put noodles on my hood. Yeah, you heard right...noodles. I was like WTF!!?!
Noodles attract birds. Birds peck noodles and $hit all over your hood. Pecks dork up your paint and $hit etches your clear coat.

Very effective weapon. French fries are even better.

Last edited by GeeWillikers; 06-04-2005 at 05:44 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 haters