G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

More Haters!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 02:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: More Haters!!!

What are you like one of those gangsta wanna be's? Gonna bust a cap in my a$$? Yo yo. You gonna get your gat an' blast me if I mess wit you. Ha ha. What a joke.

Don't know where you are from, but I think it's your **** poor attitude that brings on this trouble that you seem to keep having. Taking pictures of guns pointing out of cars just isn't cool man, even if you were being "sarcastic". So, shut up, grow up, and you probably would find less people screwing with you.

Now run along son.

Banatoman

Old 06-09-2003, 02:35 AM

Oh yeah... hold on a sec. Almost forgot. Count to ten...

Can you feel me giving you the finger through my computer screen?

Good. I feel better now. And definately calm now.

Banatoman

Old 06-09-2003, 09:37 AM

Sounds like you guys belong on the Jerry Springer Show. LOL

Old 06-09-2003, 09:50 AM

wow thanks for ruining all the fun Banatoman u [censored].

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by KongzGx on 06/09/03 09:31 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 06-09-2003, 12:36 PM

alrite guys.. let's not get too deep into all this. we're G owners.. not a bunch of thugs or mobsters. let's just revert back to how all this started in the first place.. cuz of our love for our G's. they're great cars and we want them to be in pristine condition. there are a lot of haters that will want to ruin them in some way or fashion, but we can't prevent everything. nor do i think any of you will go so far as try to take someone's life over it. so, let's chill and just be sure to keep watch over each others' rides from all the haters our there..

'03 G35 Sedan: ivory/aero body/sport/sunroof
Warning: Objects in mirror are FASTER than they appear

Old 06-09-2003, 02:23 PM

No this is hating...

http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums...ostid=3359016&

Poor guy

http://www.eastcoastbmw.net<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by gsedanman on 06/09/03 12:13 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 06-09-2003, 02:23 PM
G SQUAD

I can feel the love!

And no, its not an M16, its an AR15, but I'll be happy to accept $6K for an M16 as well as you covering my moving expenses to a class III state. Your call.

As far as my guns and car go, well, if someone were threatening my property, family, friends, girl friend or dog, I'd use whatever force necessary to dispatch said bad guy to whatever god he prays to. The pic is for effect, I don't drive around with it. (Except on weekends.)

Amazing what one emotional child can do to a perfectly good thread!

2003.5 - G35 6spd - Diamond Graphite/Graphite leather, prem, aero package/kit

Old 06-09-2003, 04:04 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey BAt man or whatever the hell your name is. Give it a rest for crying out loud. Do you see any pictures of guns under my posts?? Thats right scroll up take a good look........... Nope I didn't think you did. And so your telling me that standing in front of my car is asking for trouble huh well then I guess I better just put her in the garage and stand in there so I dont bring any more trouble upon myself. And I'll be sure to work on the whole growing up thing cause being able to afford to by myself a G on my own at 22 was definatly from straight up gang bangin not from hard work or anything. Sh*t man I said I was man enough to walk away from a fight with some of these punks so I guess I can be man enough to walk away from this one too. Enjoy your G bro. Think I'll go polish my nine now.

Old 06-09-2003, 04:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is why I carry a 1 foot Steel MAG-lite next to my seat in my G35. If someone wants to get stupid or disrespectful they are getting knocked the f*ck out. Being complacent and not being prepaired (in my opinion) is a bad idea. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

-Jason
Laser Red '03 6MT

Old 06-09-2003, 04:46 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmmmm Mag lite, not a bad idea. Legal and effective I like it!

Old 06-09-2003, 06:53 PM

Nothin beats a good old fashion BONK! on the head. This is usually alot less than lethal BB gun force as well, **wink** to
Cali_Eddie and Balzac72. I guess I need to upload some pics with my Semi-Auto Desert Eagle pellet gun huh? I actually used to carry it in my other car until "The Man" threatened to haul me in during a traffic stop. Just a warning for me friends, [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-Jason
Laser Red '03 6MT

Old 06-09-2003, 09:15 PM

yeah, the gatling gun pepper spray, and also a rotten egg catapult.

"Moderation in all things, including moderation."

Old 06-09-2003, 09:41 PM
G SQUAD

Desert Eagle pellet gun, eh? I think you've got me beat!
All I get to use in my toy is 5.56 GP90.

2003.5 - G35 6spd - Diamond Graphite/Graphite leather, prem, aero package/kit <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by Balzac72 on 06/09/03 06:41 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 06-09-2003, 09:46 PM
Staff ALUMNI

A 15 year old boy in Florida got arrested this past weekend for accepting an apology from a girl he was having an argument, by shooting her 8 times with a BB gun![img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]
What are our youth thinking when they do something like this?[img]/w3timages/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2003, 10:14 PM

I will end this, as you are all right that it is stupid anyways. I just wanted to make the point that the gun thing just aint cool. It is that kind of indifference that leads to all of this shooting and [censored] that makes people afraid to walk to streets. That's all. That was my point. If it was that all were being sarcastic, I just didn't get it. My bad. It just isn't something to joke about. How can you disagree?

And as for Cali capping me. [censored] you Dom. You shouldn't threaten people you don't know.

I am going to polish my G now too. Peace.

Banatoman

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: More Haters!!!