More Haters!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 10:20 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: More Haters!!!

"What are our youth thinking when they do something like this?"

Why does daddy beat me with a baseball bat?
If I killed that dog over there, I wonder if it would hurt it?
Hmmmm, lets see what happens when I stab my classmate?

Those idiots later grow up to have such wonderful one liners like:

"Hold my beer and watch this!"

Sorry man, anyone that uses a gun, whether pellet or real against another person to inflict harm while not defending themselves is a POS in my book. Every gun crime in the US causes soccer moms to run out and vote for more Hitlerys, Feinswines and Schumers. I wish gun crime would just end so I could shoot my guns in peace! [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] (Oh yeah, and for the children!)

2003.5 - G35 6spd - Diamond Graphite/Graphite leather, prem, aero package/kit

Old 06-09-2003, 10:24 PM

Balzac72... I should clarify too: I shoot as well (trap and a 40 cal glock pistol), so it's not that I am against guns, just the attitude with them. Gotta respect them and your right about the laws: Everytime people get hurt they come down harder on the law abiding.

Banatoman

Old 06-09-2003, 10:29 PM
G SQUAD

"I just wanted to make the point that the gun thing just aint cool."

If that's your OPINION, so be it, go about your business.

"It is that kind of indifference (WHAT INDIFFERENCE?) that leads to all of this shooting and [censored] that makes people afraid to walk to streets."

If someone is afraid to walk the streets, it is not because of law abiding people like us who are protecting our lives and property. If you're afraid to walk the streets, maybe you have some other issues to work out also. Most people don't fear guns, they fear the ****%#@s that use them for violence. (Are knives any different? I'm more afraid of getting stabbed than shot!)

"That's all. That was my point. If it was that all were being sarcastic, I just didn't get it. My bad. It just isn't something to joke about."

Fair enough.

"How can you disagree?"

How can I count the ways? Your fears are your own. If you can't stand some posturing (that's all it is) or if you don't know the context (check out the "Painted Calipers and new G security system" thread), then maybe you shouldn't invite yourself into this thread with such an antagonistic attitude. Maybe asking a question or two would have gotten you some explanations and I would have been happy to provide them.

PS. Sigmund Freud once said: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

You're not afraid of some pics on a web board, are you? [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

EDIT: And yes, all of what I say is in (mostly) good humor!

2003.5 - G35 6spd - Diamond Graphite/Graphite leather, prem, aero package/kit <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by Balzac72 on 06/09/03 07:30 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 06-09-2003, 11:11 PM

Hey Balzac... I think that you must have missed my last post. I am not afraid of guns (I own a few) but just don't like people who wave them around. That's all. I am fully in support of the idea that the people who wave them around are the problem. I did enjoy your analysis of my message however.

P.S. As far as Freud goes... he is right. My ***** is so large it is scary. : )

Banatoman

Old 06-09-2003, 11:29 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well glad thats over with. All I was saying was that I dont like the idea of someone messing with my G because the fact of the matter is you cant shoot someone for stupid ish like that and your left dealing with whatever mess they leave you. G's up Haters Down!!

Old 06-09-2003, 11:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He He.... [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

-Jason
Laser Red '03 6MT

Old 06-10-2003, 02:34 PM

so....

how bout them bears?

yah...

Old 06-10-2003, 04:09 PM
G SQUAD

LMAO.......Hey at least there arent anymore stories about G haters out there.

Old 06-10-2003, 04:18 PM
G SQUAD

WRONG!

Just came back from my GF's house on the Northern State and some 30 something year old decides to veer his Grand Prix (with pigish looking hood) into my lane 2 times. Then slows down as I'm flipping him off and smiles like the white trash cockmonger that he is.

I'm still breaking the car in and I was only going one exit at about 65mph or so IN THE SLOW LANE. This *** had a clear lane of nothing in front of him and still found the need to use his whitetrashmobile to harrass me.

Old 06-10-2003, 07:25 PM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

white trash cockmonger that he is

<hr></blockquote>Cockmonger? Did he just say "cockmonger"? Wow... I have to admit, I've never heard that one before... I love the internet!

Ivory Pearl/Premium/Xenon/

Old 06-10-2003, 09:16 PM

That sucks Balzac. If only "Cletus" (a popular cockmonger name) knew what you had at home... (I saw on the "Red Calipers and New G Security System"). Quite impressive.

Banatoman

Old 06-10-2003, 09:27 PM
G SQUAD

My apologies, but I was very upset when i got home. I was about to give my GF a lesson in driving stick and it could have been her behind the wheel with this assmunch. My reflexes aren't all that bad, so I avoided him, but someone a little more nervous like my GF could have landed us in the weeds...or worse.

This is what I get for driving nice....the trash catches up and harrasses you. (If only you saw the pig snout of a hood this moron had, oh yeah, with stock 15's and purple tint.)

Old 06-10-2003, 09:44 PM

Balzac72, I know how you feel. Something similar happened to me once during my break-in period. I was really tempted to ignore the break-in period, but I love this car too much. Don't worry, he'll get his punishment when the time is right.

Old 06-10-2003, 10:30 PM
G SQUAD

See thats what I'm talking about, JackA$$e$ that dont give a crap about their car or what happpens to it can easily **** of someone like us that has nothing but love for our cars. Oh and I must say your a brave man teaching your GF to drive stick on your new G. Personally I would break it in first, on second though i would teach her on a junjer first but thats just me..

Old 06-10-2003, 10:34 PM
G SQUAD

I really wasn't "teaching" her per se, I was really just refreshing her! Before I moved into NYC, I had a manual trans Prelude that she learned on. Now that I'm back on LI, I have to reteach her, but she's pretty good.