G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 turning into a chick car!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2005 | 01:03 PM
WRAH
Originally Posted by G3NIU5
pearl in the color makes it feminine? now either ur being funny or dumb. a lot of car colors out there have pearl in them, be it blue, red or silver.
Yeah but white pearl is just ghey

Old 06-14-2005 | 01:12 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
I see a good amount of girls driving G's too - and i know a few girls that drive G's...both have their cars tinted, and both have brembos!!! hahahaha...but neither have exhaust!!!! LOL

you know who u are

I think its cool when a girl drives a cool car...def a turn on, but i think i like a girl that knows nothing about cars at all - its cute when a girl is like, "oh, i like that pretty red one!" hahahahahahaha - Somethings are just meant to be for me and me only....it would be like me being alllllll into shopping and fashion designers...kinda weird....or like when a girl goes golfing with her man...isnt Golf supposed to be a time when you GET AWAY from the women and hang with the guys???

See what im sayin?
AH-HEM!!! Yes, "we" do know who we are. And I AM getting an exhaust, just don't know which one yet but it will be better than yours Jon! :P And by the way, I like golfing, it isn't just a man's sport.

A lot of the females I see driving the car have automatics first of all, second they haven't modded it like I have or a few other females I know and third I hate pearls and that's why I drive a DG. LOL I am def not "butt" but I'm not conceited either. I do notice older woman driving the G as well, but refer to my first statement in his paragraph.

Last edited by koreangrl; 06-14-2005 at 02:41 PM.
Old 06-14-2005 | 01:15 PM
WRAH
Originally Posted by koreangrl
AH-HEM!!! Yes, "we" do know who we are. And I AM getting an exhaust, just don't know which one yet but it will be better than yours Jon! :P And by the way, I like golfing, it isn't just a man's sport.
Not its not just a mans sport, but like most things you need to be a man to be good at it

Old 06-14-2005 | 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by WRAH
Not its not just a mans sport, but like most things you need to be a man to be good at it
A-men to that brotha...

Old 06-14-2005 | 01:18 PM
Of all the girls I know in their 20's, I don't think any of them have a car over $28k. I don't think they spend over $30k on a car until they get married and spend their husband's money.

Old 06-14-2005 | 01:20 PM
...but like most things you need to be a man to be good at it
I'll add cooking in also.

Old 06-14-2005 | 01:24 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Nice try...I am good at all the sports I play and anything else I do as well. Next time I am visiting my parents in Columbus it's ON! LOL

I have always had a nice car...I love cars and my parents/friends joke cause I would have the nicest car before anything else...def would live out of it if I had to. ok, a little much, but you get the idea. My dream car is a 98 Supra Twin Turbo.

Last edited by koreangrl; 06-14-2005 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-14-2005 | 01:31 PM
You can defiminize your car by adding the ******* mod.

Old 06-14-2005 | 01:37 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
OK, lets see you take on Annika Sorenstam or the many 12 year old girls out there that will walk all over your game.

Old 06-14-2005 | 01:38 PM
Sheeeeeelah!!! hahahahaha, i was waiting for you to see this thread.....i posted simply to get your goat!!! Looks like it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

I agree, golf isnt just a mans sport, BUT, going with the just "the guys" is the way I think it should be...some things should just be seperate...you know? Would you want your BF to tag along with you and your friends when u go shopping? Of course not! thats your time to be with the girls (tell julia i said hi!! lol)....

thats all im saying...

Cars (for me) are something that i like to keep seperate from "my girl"...not all girls. Get it? Got it? GOOD! hahahahahahaha

PS: about to buy wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ugh, nice watch, do you really have spot?"

Old 06-14-2005 | 01:41 PM
Eh....I drive a last generation Prelude...also tagged as a girl's car. Guess I'm still in the same boat.

Oh well....it's not what you drive, but HOW you drive it.

-Andy

Old 06-14-2005 | 02:10 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by luder
Eh....I drive a last generation Prelude...also tagged as a girl's car. Guess I'm still in the same boat.

Oh well....it's not what you drive, but HOW you drive it.

-Andy
AMEN Andy, I agree with your last sentence.

Old 06-14-2005 | 02:18 PM
A chicks car.. haha.

I don't know about where you guys live.... but here in Massachusetts, I very rarely see G35 Coupes at all, let alone women-driven ones.

When I think of a chick car.... I think of a white VW Cabriolet, Chevy Cavalier convertible, and a Hyundai Accent. I always see hotass girls around here driving in those, and usually if you see a guy driving one.. there's a good chance that he might be a bit of a fruit loop(The White VW Cabriolet in particular).

Old 06-14-2005 | 02:18 PM
Yeah but white pearl is just ghey
another one being funny or just dumb

Old 06-14-2005 | 02:20 PM
Well I havent seen a girl driving a G coupe yet...but I dont see too many G's in general....wish i did see some hotties cruisin in this fine car...MMMMMMMMMM Tasty.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 turning into a chick car!?