G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 turning into a chick car!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 02:25 PM
GSQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am going to reply and go along with shela... I am 22, nor am I "Butt" (if that is how you refer it as), I bought a G not bc it is "PRETTY" or because it is "WHITE" but I bought it more to fit my needs. You really think as I am buying the car, I am thinking about what you guys are going to say about me being in a g35... ummmm NO! I have many modifications and YES I have won first place in car shows....have any of you gentlemen!!?!! OK then. I will make sure next time though to ask for your permission when i buy another car that looks like a car for a man and not a woman.... AMEN! (no offense to John because he is nice)

Old 06-14-2005, 02:29 PM
ok as long as you ask for permission first then its ok

Old 06-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by bebe70024
I am going to reply and go along with shela... I am 22, nor am I "Butt" (if that is how you refer it as), I bought a G not bc it is "PRETTY" or because it is "WHITE" but I bought it more to fit my needs. You really think as I am buying the car, I am thinking about what you guys are going to say about me being in a g35... ummmm NO! I have many modifications and YES I have won first place in car shows....have any of you gentlemen!!?!! OK then. I will make sure next time though to ask for your permission when i buy another car that looks like a car for a man and not a woman.... AMEN! (no offense to John because he is nice)

GO AHEAD GIRL!!! You tell them - errr me! LOL

I can vouch for nicole...cute girl, hot car, and 1st place!!! Just dont get a CF hood Nicole....thats my "claim to fame!!!" - even though im gonna paint it soon...hahahaha

Old 06-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
I think its cool when a girl drives a cool car...def a turn on, but i think i like a girl that knows nothing about cars at all - its cute when a girl is like, "oh, i like that pretty red one!" hahahahahahaha - Somethings are just meant to be for me and me only....it would be like me being alllllll into shopping and fashion designers...kinda weird....or like when a girl goes golfing with her man...isnt Golf supposed to be a time when you GET AWAY from the women and hang with the guys???

See what im sayin?
i agree w/ you. i also like girls who dont know much bout cars, or arent really into them. cause if i wanna talk bout car stuff, i'll much rather talk w/ one of my guy friends, than a female friend. its also fun explaining thing to to girls who dont know much bout cars, although i'll make an exception for Dannika Patrick

Old 06-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Received 228 Likes on 199 Posts
I would love to date a girl who actually was passionate about cars, for once.

I seem to always end up with women who haven't the slightest idea about anything even remotely related to cars. I find that a good metric for gauging a womans car knowledge/pssion is to drop the old "headlight fluid" comment on them, and see how they react.

They need to hurry up with the cloning technology so I can order myself a Danica Patrick. For some reason, my ladies always hate football too. WTF!

Old 06-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by partyman66

I seem to always end up with women who haven't the slightest idea about anything even remotely related to cars. I find that a good metric for gauging a womans car knowledge/pssion is to drop the old "headlight fluid" comment on them, and see how they react.

They need to hurry up with the cloning technology so I can order myself a Danica Patrick. For some reason, my ladies always hate football too. WTF!
Maybe yer just lookin in all the wrong places. What is the "headlight fluid" comment?

BTW, here are pics of me and my car...haven't taken any updated ones yet, but will soon.
https://g35driver.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=21

Last edited by koreangrl; 06-14-2005 at 02:50 PM.
Old 06-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by koreangrl
What is the "headlight fluid" comment?
You should look into changing your blinker fluid as well.

Old 06-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I definately agree that different paint colors, even among the OEM pallete, can lend very different images to the car. Some cars look ellegant in silver, some look cheap. We all pick what we think looks best, given our taste. Personally, I have a taste for women , so IP seems fitting.

Really, for me, it's a matter of living in the desert and appreciating the 15-30 degree difference between light and dark colors during the excrutiatingly hot summers here. The IP is also the best candidate for the black accenting that I have in mind (lip and diffuser).

I think you others are mad that you got a car to pick up chicks... ...only to find that you picked the wrong color.

Old 06-14-2005, 02:51 PM
if so, it would make the meets a hellava lot more interesting

Old 06-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by partyman66

After you drop the old headlight fluid question, be sure to ask them if they want to see the submarine races! LOL (Only works if you live near a large body of water!) For those that can't figure it out.....well....ur loss!

In regards to the above statements, sorry but there is nothing better then a hot girl driving a hot car! I don't care what the car is! I would take an 8 driving a hot car vs a 9 driving a sh1tbox!

In terms of the G being a chick car.....I rarely see chicks driving G's near me. VERY RARELY yet they coupes are springing up around me like they are going outta style! And the chicks that I do know that drive G's, all drive stick with the exception of *cough* BEBE *cough cough*. And yes, her G is sweet as hell and looks sharp! If she I didn't know her n her BF and saw her driving by, I would do a double take for sure......that goes for all the ladies in the GSQUAD actually! We only recruit the cute ones! JK JK LOL

Now the VW Jetta - That's a chick car!!!

Old 06-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by Diesel1
After you drop the old headlight fluid question, be sure to ask them if they want to see the submarine races! LOL (Only works if you live near a large body of water!) For those that can't figure it out.....well....ur loss!

In regards to the above statements, sorry but there is nothing better then a hot girl driving a hot car! I don't care what the car is! I would take an 8 driving a hot car vs a 9 driving a sh1tbox!

In terms of the G being a chick car.....I rarely see chicks driving G's near me. VERY RARELY yet they coupes are springing up around me like they are going outta style! And the chicks that I do know that drive G's, all drive stick with the exception of *cough* BEBE *cough cough*. And yes, her G is sweet as hell and looks sharp! If she I didn't know her n her BF and saw her driving by, I would do a double take for sure......that goes for all the ladies in the GSQUAD actually! We only recruit the cute ones! JK JK LOL

Now the VW Jetta - That's a chick car!!!
I agree - VW Jetta is such a chick ride..."DRIVERS WANTED" hahahaha

Old 06-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by luder
Eh....I drive a last generation Prelude...also tagged as a girl's car. Guess I'm still in the same boat.

Oh well....it's not what you drive, but HOW you drive it.

-Andy
I guess I drive girl's cars as well, but I drive them like a rental car

Old 06-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Gangster Member
Automatic G= Girls car 6MT G= MANS CAR

Old 06-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Received 228 Likes on 199 Posts
Originally Posted by Diesel1

I could care less what kind of car a girl drives. I'm sure there are plenty of fantastic women who also love cars but just can't afford the luxury of owning an elite vehicle themselves. A hot girl in a nice car(or a not-so-hot one, for that matter) only tells me that she has access to the funds and economic priveledges to purchase expensive things. If her old man/mom are loaded and bought the car for her, then she's just as likely to have no idea about cars as your typical Cavalier-driving middle-class female.

Give me the hot chick that doesn't mind playing a sport every now and then, knows about a bit about cars, drives a standard, and isn't afraid to do a few donuts in the parking lot with me before going home to cook me up a steak while I watch football on TV... and I'm a happy man.

J/K about the steak-cooking thing... I guess I'll settle for a little play instead.

Originally Posted by koreangrl
Maybe yer just lookin in all the wrong places.
Well I've found that tons of fine and classy women hang out in dark alleys behind abandoned warehouses or in AA meetings.

Once again... J/K

How about all the ladies on this forum post pictures of themselves on here and us men will take bets on who looks like a knowledgeable car-chick?

It's funny how quickly this thread trailed off in in the direction of the tangent where it's currently going.

Last edited by partyman66; 06-14-2005 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shelah and Nicole ( and anyother YL's comin into this thread).......... Go Girls !!!

All these Gods gift to women puppies chimin in here in this thread don't know Jack S**T. Ever wonder what the otherside is sayin about ya alls ayz..... u'd be suprised and it's prob not pleasant for ya all to hear.

Would love to see their faces and reactions reading what they wrote here 10 years from now......... I wrote what, that wasn't me, must of been twisted sideways or sumtin ........... yea u 2 Pearl

Don't back down Ladies

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 turning into a chick car!?