G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

I think I just ran from the cops...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2005 | 01:00 AM
I once ran from a cop and he kept asking me why I was running, I didn't acknowledge I was running, I just kept saying I got lost looking for the freeway...he told me he had me on video weaving in and out of a neighborhood but didn't feel like taking me to jail. he wrote the ticket for 90+ in a 45 zone and said if I don't plead guilty in court he'll say how I was evading police.

I plead not guilty...he didn't show

Hooman

Old 06-22-2005 | 01:02 AM
Call the Cops

I plead not guilty...he didn't show

Hooman

that sounded badas s

Old 06-22-2005 | 01:02 AM
► Matt ◄
Originally Posted by BBB
HAHA

you sneaky bastard!

i always do 60-65 in my neighborhood, neighbors complain but hey.. its practically a straight away
Your the reason teens are sterotyped as being teenage statistics...

Old 06-22-2005 | 02:40 AM
No, they're the reason teens are stereotyped as void of respect. Giving it, or deserving it.

Old 06-22-2005 | 04:17 AM
Originally Posted by Jtrain
Yeah prolly wasn't smart, but im young with fast relfexes, and i didn't feel like gettin a ticket, preach away, the caremeter stays the same
I realize that at your age you've probably got quicker reflexes than me, but what you need to realize is that 3,400 lbs of car travelling 60 mph doesn't care how good your reflexes are. The equation only cares about mass and velocity.

If someone steps out in front of the car in a neighborhood where sight distances are poor, they are history. No matter how good your vision (especially if you are checking the rear view for the lights) and reflexes are there is nothing you can do.

Hey all of us older guys have been where you are. We just don't want you, or someone else, to end up as a statistic.

Consider this, when insurance companies jack up the rates for the 18 - 25 year old male, this is why. The older you get the more you start to realize what the hell was I (not) thinking back then.

Please think about it and don't run next time.

Old 06-22-2005 | 04:25 AM
speechless.......

Old 06-22-2005 | 07:07 AM
Yeah prolly wasn't smart, but im young...
Thanks for pointing that out. We obviously would have never figured that one out on our own...

Also, don't confuse the critical posts as "us expressing our concern for you". We'd just as soon have you kill yourself for being a dumb a$$ than kill an innocent person for you being a dumb a$$.

Don't get me wrong. We've all done dumb stuff in our lives, but most of us weren't dumb enough to come on a public forum and tell everyone how dumb we really are. It's only the EXTREMELY DUMB people that do that!

Old 06-22-2005 | 07:30 AM
Well, I didnt read the posts but judging by the title, you probably shouldnt have posted it...

Old 06-22-2005 | 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by neffster
We've all done dumb stuff in our lives, but most of us weren't dumb enough to come on a public forum and tell everyone how dumb we really are. It's only the EXTREMELY DUMB people that do that!
^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 06-22-2005 | 08:14 AM
then oddly enough almost slam into my ex g/f I just had a bad breakup with
All I care about this thread is weither or not you are gonna post pics of her .

Old 06-22-2005 | 08:57 AM
When you pull a stunt like this next time (as i'm sure there will be a next time) I hope you run again. And then I hope you wrap daddy's dumb idea around a tree. Don't worry everyone - natural selection will weed people like this out eventually. Just hope we're not in front of them when they think their 3400lb car is just like their neat little video game at home. Teenagers should drive Volvo DL's from the 80's - especially this kid.
My advice - go spend some time riding along with the Highway Patrol or spend some time in an ER and see the REAL effects of morons like you. See the 8yr old kids brought in with femurs in 4 pieces and clear fluid leaking out of their nose and ears from their multiple skull fractures. Better yet, spend some time with their parents.
Grow up kid, and go ask your father why he bought you a car that you will probably kill yourself in.

Old 06-22-2005 | 09:59 AM
Walking The Fine Line...
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
So i was doing 34-36ish in a 30, and this huge... ***YOUR SPEED IS*** Thing was reading it out, I'm like damn, my dad was just talkin about vortec superchargers (I've been thinkin about gettin my own, but hey ill wait if he wants to pay for it =D ), gettin a ticket would be bad... then, thank god for my bright headlights, I saw the Palm Beach Cop car sitting right next to the speed-reader thingy. I saw him eye me down hard, then like turn on his car. Im like oh ****! I turn off my lights, double downshift from 4th to 2nd, turn into an alternate path to my house and go like freakin 60 threw a neighbor hood, then oddly enough almost slam into my ex g/f I just had a bad breakup with (turned on my lights after that figured it was safe)

If thats not enough I did see his cop lights turn on as i was darting into the neighborhood, there was other people around driving, but it coulda been me, and I think it was

YAYA PLUS ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS
The good guys? Dude, you're an idiot. When you bite it I hope you're the only one taken out.

Being young is no excuse - there are a lot of young drivers out there who respect themselves and respect the law. Don't group yourself with them.

Old 06-22-2005 | 10:09 AM
You are totally irresponsible and a complete a$$hole to drive through a residential at such speed. You are givng us G drviers a bad rep. Hope the natural selection will weed you out soon. You are a poor excuse for being a human.

Old 06-22-2005 | 10:16 AM
Walking The Fine Line...
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by GZire
We just don't want you to end up as a statistic.
We don't? Johnny Jacka$$'s attitude is EXACTLY what's wrong in society today. He's starring in the 'ME' show. The more like him who are 'CANCELLED' the better I like it.

If he pulled this crap and bit it, my care-o-meter would be flatlined. His Dad needs to rethink juniors gift IMHO. And this idiot wants a supercharger? Why? So he be can be stupid FASTER?

Whoo-boy. Where's a dump truck when you need one?

Old 06-22-2005 | 10:33 AM
|
lmao you guys are great seriously...

Thats not actually what happened, here what really did.

The cop did see me going by about 34, I was like oh ****, turned into a dead end neighborhood and parked in someones driveway, turned off my car and waited about 5 minutes, and thought how funny it would be if i made this great story up and posted it on the forums, because honestly, I love to stir up **** everyonce and awhile, and lets face it, this kinda stuff is in the movies all the time, and who doesn't like to watch it right?

But then I turned on my car, and just kept driving... I did however almost hit my ex g/f but i was going like 35 in a 30, lights on , she just pulled out infront of me =).

So for all of you in Florida who now think I'm an arsehole, im not, just like to tell stories lol!

Sorry everyone, but I did get a good laugh out of it =)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: I think I just ran from the cops...