G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Got My Azz Handed To Me By A Supra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JEVERYDAY
Hello people, not sure if this is the place to post this but I had to tell u guys abt. this.

I actually thought for a second that i could take a Supra. I saw the lights coming up on me in the back so he switched lanes looked at me(you guys know the look(no homo) and we both took off. His car let of a BIG "POP", he scared the HELL out of my girl and he was GONE!!! Not even 3 seconds later was this guy ATLEAST 5 car lengths in front of me.

I have no idea what the pop was. A friend of mine said it was his car back firing because he must have cut his cats. All I could do was laugh because I have never been spanked like that in the G yet. However reality set in and I said to myself "My Azz Must Never Be Handed to Me Like That Again."

I gotta get workin on this car NOW... this bastard scared my chick

Sorry guys, but had to let you guys know about this.

By the way if any of you guys are from Long Island, New York. This all happened driving on Penensula Blvd. in Hempstead - Lynbrook
woo long thread anyways sure this has been answered but incase it hasnt.. if u here a POP with a little flash come out then hes running without a CAT... also iono of any BOV that goes pop O.o... lol yeah watch out for those supras those the TT makes 330 stock (i think).. pretty mean machine.. cause the gen before had alot of problems at the low end of the block the next gen toyota made everything at the bottom end with forged internals (cams, rods, etc..).. so to turn a supra (street car) into a all out race car is easy as swaping turbos.. everythings already built for you.. i've seen guys put out 800-900whp with the stock block.. pretty fcking insane huh haha.. friend owns a supra =) those arnt to be messed with..

Old 08-19-2005, 01:04 AM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
My bro has a 98 Supra with 750rwhp. Everything upgraded. Single turbo. Selling it for 45k. Has a buyer for 40k but holding out. The Supra looks brand new.

Old 08-19-2005, 03:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this kinda argument never goes anywhere. as long as u enjoy ur car, thats all it matters. dont flame other's opinions..

and who ever said the Z is light? lol..its also a heavy pig...just a tad bit lighter than the G.. so i really dont consider them as true sports car! too heavy to be one..altho got decent handling and power!
now, if sports cars can only have two seats.. then i guess porche 911 and M3 are NOT sports cars?

supras are sure nasty ***** to deal with..they are so sick. wish they still make them and sell them a lil cheaper!

as for s2k and rsx-s.. i think it has been talked bout sooo many times. they are much faster than most of uall think.. and its very hard to drive them fast as you would with something like a G..which has much bigger torq. but if driven properly (and in this case, with some simple bolt ons for the rsx-s), they can be faster than a G! not every car needs an FI in order to get some power. the VQ engine has been squeezed to its last drop for the Z/G ...thats why normal boltons dont make much hp to it!

the G is a great looking GT, which is decently quick but def. not the fastest thing around like some of ya made it sound to be.