Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
man that sux

Old 07-09-2005, 01:34 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Originally Posted by infiniti4life
sorry speed... that sux... maybe we can set up a GSquad beat down meet in CT... hahaha

Haha, good one!

Yeah you guys should all come up. I have a prime suspect.
Bring the darkness forces, I'll bring the tools, and Jon will bring the pizzas... LOL

We'll set up a beating party

Old 07-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe they were trying to clean your windshield and tried the pull the blades up and something went wrong?? Haha

Old 07-09-2005, 04:18 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Sorry to see that bro.

When you catch 'em, make sure you get $$$$ first, then de-limb them.

Messin' with a guys ride is the lowest of the low.
C.

Old 07-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by Gsedanman
Sorry to see that bro.

When you catch 'em, make sure you get $$$$ first, then de-limb them.

Messin' with a guys ride is the lowest of the low.
C.
LOL, because if you rip the guys arms off you'll have to grab his **** just to get to his wallet. Oooohhhhhhhh yuck!

Old 07-09-2005, 07:58 PM
maybe you just got a burly, muscled up She-man meter maid in your town! yeah man, that does suck. Aside from it happening at all, I'd be relieved they didnt touch the paint!

Old 07-09-2005, 08:09 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by neffster
LOL, because if you rip the guys arms off you'll have to grab his **** just to get to his wallet. Oooohhhhhhhh yuck!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......yekkkkk

Old 07-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Get a police report done. If there are no consequence to the people that did this, they will do it to someone else again. Not saying that they will be caught but, they definitely won't if it is not reported. (It is amazing how many people want to talk about crimes they do after they do it.) In addition, there may have been other people in the area that were hit with the same vandalism. If the cops don't know about it, they can't do anything to stop it.

Old 07-09-2005, 09:26 PM
speed your lucky they didn't mess with your paint. i had my tires slashed right in front of my house, then a few weeks after that i got my car keyed, dented, and they broke my tail lights. i had to get it fixed and it took two weeks but i think people who mess with our Gs are just jealous

Old 07-09-2005, 09:52 PM
WTF!!!! Ahh Speeed as GSQUAD physical enforcer, I am on my way up! They won't recognice the f#ckers when I get done with em! WHY ON EARTH WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT!!!

Old 07-09-2005, 10:38 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Originally Posted by FLFIRE
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Get a police report done. If there are no consequence to the people that did this, they will do it to someone else again. Not saying that they will be caught but, they definitely won't if it is not reported. (It is amazing how many people want to talk about crimes they do after they do it.) In addition, there may have been other people in the area that were hit with the same vandalism. If the cops don't know about it, they can't do anything to stop it.
FLFIRE, I did call the police. They came, filled a report and left. Not much they can do about it, but just like you said, I thought it would be a good idea to have it on file.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:41 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Originally Posted by Diesel1
WTF!!!! Ahh Speeed as GSQUAD physical enforcer, I am on my way up! They won't recognice the f#ckers when I get done with em! WHY ON EARTH WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT!!!
D,

I'm already working on it. (Refer to post #17 ^^^) there is a beating party in the works
In the mean time, I went out and got a car cover. Not that that will prevent anything in the future, but it has that placebo effect on me...

Old 07-10-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by Speedoholic
FLFIRE, I did call the police. They came, filled a report and left. Not much they can do about it, but just like you said, I thought it would be a good idea to have it on file.
Hats off to you! Most people don't.

As another counter measure, I've thought about installing a small security camera that covers my front door, mailbox and driveway. You then tie it into a VCR for a continuous recording loop. I would love to catch one of these snots on video vandalizing my front yard.

Old 07-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by FLFIRE
Hats off to you! Most people don't.

As another counter measure, I've thought about installing a small security camera that covers my front door, mailbox and driveway. You then tie it into a VCR for a continuous recording loop. I would love to catch one of these snots on video vandalizing my front yard.
Fire Marshall, We could arrange a FGC toilet paper party one Friday night at midnight if you'd like. Of course we'd only do it at your request (see post above).

Old 07-10-2005, 11:34 AM
I guess I deserved that based on the "miss G35Sean" thread.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *** Need to release some steam !!! ***