G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

06 6mt Ordered On Its Way

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 11:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 06 6mt Ordered On Its Way

Hey Guys So I Was Supose To Get An 05 From Competition Infiniti Insmithtown After 2 Months Of Dicking Me Around Tellin Me It Was Impossible To Get An 05 In Black W/ Navi And Premium/aero Kit They Said They Felt So Bad I Had To Wait So Long They Would Give Me The Same Price On The 06 They Gave Me On The 05 Tell Me What You Guys Think, Plus They Said They "felt They Had To Do Something Else Speical To Co09mpensate Me" For My Patience, Im Thinking Of Asking For The Extended Warranty........ But The Price I Have On An 06 6mt \black On Black W/ Premium Package/.navigation/ And Aero Kit 38,519.........thats W/ Tax Out The Door. Its The Beset Price I Ever Got, Is That Good? Im In New York Sales Tax Is 8.65........... U Guys Know Of Anydifferences In The 06/05 The Dealer Said The Nexst Significant Body Change Would Be 08 When They Are Putting Out A Twin Turbo Awd Skyline Version, Said That One Is Gona Be 70k Plus And Would Make Our Cars Resale Go Up Because No One Would Be Sable To Afford The Cheaepr Models...... Let Me Know What You Think, It Sucks I Have A Greddy Kit And Volk Gtc's In My Garage And No Car......... Ill Keep You Posted He Said I Owuld Have The 06 By Oct. So Ill Be One Of The First On Long Island W/ The New 06 Coupe, Ill Post Pics When I Get It............

Old 07-17-2005, 11:56 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd be surprised if they actually get the car by then, but i guess it could be true. Thats the same exact car I have, I paid about the same price too, $36,200 but an 05.

The skyline is old news, but i don't think it would really hurt or help our resale.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:58 PM
where did he get the oct date? there arent any even updates ive heard of so far from nissan/infiniti

Old 07-18-2005, 12:01 AM
He Said That They Were Availbe To Be Speciaile Ordered A S Of August And Woudl Take 8-12 Weeks, Its A Dealer Special Order ....thats All He Said But On My Buyers Agreement Signed By The Sales Manager And Myself (order Of Sale) It Says Deleviery Date 0ct 15

Old 07-18-2005, 12:05 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Im going to take a stab at late Nov. early Dec.

Old 07-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Cool

Hey Man I Bought My Car From Competition, If You Tell Daryn That You Know Mike Warshaw You Might Get A Better Deal, He Sold Me My O, Very Nice Guy, Hes The Manager. Tell Him To Take Care Of You, And By The Way Its Hard To Wait That Long. Why Would You Get A Car In The Begining Of Winter It Blows You Cant Drive It. The Price May Go Down By Then. Its Cool To Have It On Order But Honestly, I Would Tell Them To Do Better. All Daryn Wants To Do Is Beat The Atlantic Infiniti Prices, He Doesnt Like Them.

Well Gluck Hope You Get It Soon.

Old 07-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Daryn Is The One I Dealt W/ I Thought That The Price I Got Was Pretty Good, He Said That It Was 1k Under Invoice That They Wer Elosing Money Which I Thinhk Is B.s. But Whichever, I Know Its Gona Be Ruff Gettin It In Winter But I Can Garage The Car I Have A Work Car, At The Price I Got I Figured It Would Be Worth It To Just Get It, Plus I Shoulda Had The 05 Before This Summer Started, I Thought Smithowon \compeititon Had There Heads Up There Asses Hardcore.....if They Didnt Have Givin Me Such A Good Price I Woulda Got It Some Where Else In A Heartbeat.... Daryn Was A Dick To Me When I First Whent Down There Cause Im Only 23, But Now He Seems To Be Nice, But I Mean I Went 3months W/o The Car I Wanted So I Dont Know How Genuince He Is Being

Trending Topics

Old 07-18-2005, 12:22 AM
You have a bill of sale in your hands for that amount with all the options you listed? What was the price before tax please?

Old 07-18-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by jeremyblackg35
Daryn Is The One I Dealt W/ I Thought That The Price I Got Was Pretty Good, He Said That It Was 1k Under Invoice That They Wer Elosing Money Which I Thinhk Is B.s. But Whichever, I Know Its Gona Be Ruff Gettin It In Winter But I Can Garage The Car I Have A Work Car, At The Price I Got I Figured It Would Be Worth It To Just Get It, Plus I Shoulda Had The 05 Before This Summer Started, I Thought Smithowon \compeititon Had There Heads Up There Asses Hardcore.....if They Didnt Have Givin Me Such A Good Price I Woulda Got It Some Where Else In A Heartbeat.... Daryn Was A Dick To Me When I First Whent Down There Cause Im Only 23, But Now He Seems To Be Nice, But I Mean I Went 3months W/o The Car I Wanted So I Dont Know How Genuince He Is Being
whats with the first letter caps?

Old 07-18-2005, 12:36 AM
Did the dealer tell you about any kind of changes made or perhaps different color options? I'm just curious.

Old 07-18-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by BlackonBlackG35
whats with the first letter caps?
Haha I was thinking the exact same thing, It was hurting my eyes

Old 07-18-2005, 01:37 PM
So are the 2006 models exactly the same, because all the packages you ordered sounds the same as the ones on the 2005? Keep us posted.

Old 07-18-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by TwiBlue
Haha I was thinking the exact same thing, It was hurting my eyes
iT iS tHE nEW wAY tO bE c00L y0!

Old 07-18-2005, 01:58 PM
When I bought mine and inquired about the '06 models, they said probably won't be arriving until January for the 6mt. Thats really early if you are getting it on Oct.

Old 07-18-2005, 02:04 PM
You don't really have an order unless he fills one of his '06 order spots with the car you want. No dealer can do that yet, Mid August is when dealers will be able to do so. You might want to ask about that. Also, your order will be here around November at the earliest.

FYI. Maybe you should try typing in word, S&G check, copy, then paste to the forum. This will be easier for us to read.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 06 6mt Ordered On Its Way