G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Stock is HOT!!! Keep your mods *Pic inside*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 03:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by realgone
Oh yeah and a lot of you are posting "stock pics" with front lips and spoilers.
They came out of the dealership like that. So they are "stock."

Old 07-20-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by G35Vision
I don't know anything good that ever came out of PA...
I beg to differ. I guess you never had Yuengling beer

Old 07-20-2005, 08:37 AM
keep it stock and let everyone else throw all their money down the drain. There is no point in modding a 35K infiniti car, now if i had a porche or an exotic that makes more sense.

Old 07-20-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by pratik97
I beg to differ. I guess you never had Yuengling beer
THATS RIGHT!

Dont forget about Victory Brewing Company either! Downingtown PA ALL-DEE-WAY!!!!!!

Old 07-20-2005, 10:04 AM
this car is to expensive for me to mod... I beleive in modding but at a certain point, you need to leave it alone.... Rims and engine mods is all that would be attempted here...

Old 07-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Modding driver is more rewarding than modding car.

Old 07-20-2005, 12:58 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
This is a stock G with no extras. If you have a front lip and spoiler then you paid for it and your car was modded before you even left the dealership. When I bought my G it had nothing. I paid $1500 to have them add the front lip and spoiler. I am the only G in my town with the front lip.

Attached Thumbnails Stock is HOT!!! Keep your mods *Pic inside*-stock.jpg  

Last edited by realgone; 07-20-2005 at 01:04 PM.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by realgone
This is a stock G with no extras. If you have a front lip and spoiler then you paid for it and your car was modded before you even left the dealership. When I bought my G it had nothing. I paid $1500 to have them add the front lip and spoiler. I am the only G in my town with the front lip.
That's not true. Look up the definition of stock car racing. It's a car that you can get straight from the showroom floor. So mine, with a lip and a spoiler is still stock because I bought it straight from the dealer. If Infiniti offered it with a Twin Turbo option, that would be stock, too. Just because it has options does not mean it's not stock.

Old 07-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I guess some can handle leaving it stock... but for those that can't like myself... We gotta mod... Gotta be different for sure...

Old 07-20-2005, 02:25 PM
Love Poker!!!
Yeah stock is hot, but I hate seeing another Athens Blue G with the same options, even the same chrome OEM 19's, usually they just come alloy finish. That's why I need to win more money at the poker tables to get some deep dish dubs, color matched to my car.

Old 07-20-2005, 02:32 PM
I like to mod my cars. Makes it feel more like mine and not exactly like everyone elses. Although I really like the G the way that it comes from the factory, there's still things that I think need improvement. I won't be modding it too much though since it's a lease. Everything has to be able to be undone at turn in time.

Old 07-20-2005, 11:08 PM
Ok, here is my problem with the mods I see. Yes a lot of the cars I see here do look hot! But don't forget you are starting with a 1 or 2 year old beautiful car already. Some mod jobs I see here are down right nasty! Many of you talk about making it "more your own" but you all do the same mods. You guys choose from maybe 5 types of rims ... when you get rims you drop the car. Clear corners, overlays, & there are maybe what? 3 different body kits I have see people using. You wanna car more your own? ... Learn how to do fiberglass work and make a body kit all your own.

Trust me when I tell you there is nothing I can't do when it comes to cars & bikes. I have made money hand over fist building business's involving cars & bikes. If I did get my creative juices flowing, cars would be crashing into me staring while I'm driving down the road I can work an engine like the BEST of them, I can weld anything, paint, metal polish, powder coat, do custom upholstery, can wire anything, do custom fiberglass fabrications.. & I'm sure I’m missing others .. My point is … It's a luxury sport coupe ... Why not keep it classy looking & build a 60's anything car for real true horse power, amazing paint jobs, sick custom interiors, & or real tricked out fabrications?

Call me crazy .. I just think the car is too classy looking to turn it into a not at all fast race car.

Old 07-20-2005, 11:26 PM
you all do the same mods. You guys choose from maybe 5 types of rims ... when you get rims you drop the car. Clear corners, overlays, & there are maybe what? 3 different body kits I have see people using. .
OK so......we ain't $hit.........

Trust me when I tell you there is nothing I can't do when it comes to cars & bikes. I have made money hand over fist building business's involving cars & bikes. If I did get my creative juices flowing, cars would be crashing into me staring while I'm driving down the road I can work an engine like the BEST of them, I can weld anything, paint, metal polish, powder coat, do custom upholstery, can wire anything, do custom fiberglass fabrications.. & I'm sure I’m missing others ..
Oh, and you the mothafcukin' man.

HEY BOYS & GIRLS! WE GOT THE MOTHAFCUKIN' MAN RIGHT HERE!

Slumming right here in our midst! Boy Genius. The awe inspiring eighth wonder of the world. Check your insurance policies cos you're gonna crash when he drives by!

All knowing! All seeing! All powerful!

Bite me. I don't dig everybody's taste here but I will support their desire to BK their ride. They can have it their way. Couldn't care less what you think of their efforts.

Go boys. Trick it out.

Last edited by big daddy d; 07-20-2005 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Sawdigga type spelling and punctuation
Old 07-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Oh and aren't you the guy who started the My new Custom Plates thread who bragged:

So now for the custom plates in NY .. My plates I just ordered will read .. "MYTURN05" you like? I wanted something with the G35 in it ..
Yeah, you're a creative genius allright.

Old 07-20-2005, 11:41 PM
^Chill out man..

Hey man, what % tint is that? Get any trouble with the cops with it? It looks light enough not to.

Anyway, in my personal opinion, stock 18 and 19" rims are beautiful, and a lot of aftermarket rims that replace them don't look nearly as good. Car is beautiful stock. Only aesthetic mods I think neccesary for the car are tints and clear corners

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stock is HOT!!! Keep your mods *Pic inside*