G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Stock is HOT!!! Keep your mods *Pic inside*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 10:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by urnotrede
i ain't jealous, why should i be? i love my car, and thats all that f*cking matters.
Well put - that is all that matters and that's what I'm saying. There are no wrong answers here. Stock or modded - if that's how you want it - that's great.

I'll admit to being a little cranky last nite so I may have gotten a litttle extra hot re G35vision's comments. I just think if you want to put down the modders perhaps the best venue is StockG35driver.com. To trumpet one's own abilities while putting down others judgement and hobby may not be so people friendly. There are a lot of great guys on this site, and 95% are here to figure out how to personalise their car. They've been a huge help to me (an admitted know nothing) because they come here to share & don't come here to preach or brag.

At any rate, while I obviously stand behind my original thought, I do apologise to some degree for the wiseass manner in which I expressed it. I know there are some people here who like to go around the park on an issue (Texan1 I still love/hate you man! mostly love) & I should have clarified whether G35vision is that type of guy first, and I didn't mean to make any one else uneasy.

Having said that:

G35vision - we can extend the olive branch with a dove on it while singing Kumbaya, head on over to the other thread and beat up on Sawdigga together or we can get down and dirty and swing on each other with torque wrenches. I'll leave it in your court cos I can go either way baby.

Last edited by big daddy d; 07-21-2005 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Sawdigga type punctuation
Old 07-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Hey another great thread. G35Vision...can you post a picture of your sister?
I think it would help this thread a lot.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by big daddy d
G35vision - we can extend the olive branch with a dove on it while singing Kumbaya, head on over to the other thread and beat up on Sawdigga together or we can get down and dirty and swing on each other with torque wrenches. I'll leave it in your court cos I can go either way baby.
I vote torque wrenches, keep the drama going for the rest of us.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by realgone
All the stock people are just jealous.

Why not make a beautiful car even more so.

There a hell of a lot more than 5 different types of wheels out there. Search the forum. What an ignorant comment.

If you really know how to do all that you say you do. Why not customize your own car instead of looking like everyone else's out there and then criticizing the ones who take pride in making their car look better.

Is the stock G beautiful? Of course it is, but that does not mean that mods make it any less beautiful.

There are also a lot more than a few kits. Another ignorant comment.
Beware of RICE!!!! LoL Some Mods are stupid and make the car look worse, but im sure you guys know that....

Old 09-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Bought an air freshener today

Old 09-05-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally Posted by G35Vision
Thanks for some nice & not so nice comments The House was not the point of the pics but the house looks out of sink because the picture does it no justice. The car itself is the width of the stairs leading to the front doors alone. You can't get the feel for the house because it's not really sized right with the way I took the picture. It looks all jammed up in the picture. If you were standing in front of it you would see how it flows. It's a lot bigger in person. There is more of it to the left & right then what is showing in the picture (6 bedrooms & a 3 car garage kids). As for the design... I did have quite a bit to do with that. And the white mullions (I think they are called) are removable from the windows. It fits the neighborhood just fine... And anyone who comes here loves it
u had to put that last pic in so everybody could see the entire house and kno how rich u r. lol snob

Old 09-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by big daddy d
OK so......we ain't $hit.........

Oh, and you the mothafcukin' man.

HEY BOYS & GIRLS! WE GOT THE MOTHAFCUKIN' MAN RIGHT HERE!

Slumming right here in our midst! Boy Genius. The awe inspiring eighth wonder of the world. Check your insurance policies cos you're gonna crash when he drives by!

All knowing! All seeing! All powerful!

Bite me. I don't dig everybody's taste here but I will support their desire to BK their ride. They can have it their way. Couldn't care less what you think of their efforts.

Go boys. Trick it out.
haha

Old 09-05-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by G35Vision
Bought an air freshener today
I knew you'd break down.