G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Who likes lambo doors?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 05:33 PM
Gangster Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G35BASTARD
If you are talking about passengers getting out of your car, then I would tell them to get the hell out before I would park next to the "high curb". If you are talking about yourself parking next to a "high curb", either learn how to park, because you are parking in the wrong direction, or leave a nice opening between you and the "hig curb" so you are able to get out.

As for it looking "tight". Yes it looks good on a Lamborghinni... not so sure about a G35.

If you are so worried about "high curbs" and how it looks "tight" that your doors open, go ahead and get some of these!

itS tiGht yO! LOL!
thats way too tight, im not worthy of those doors

Old 07-23-2005, 07:53 PM
THE BATMOBILE
i do

Old 07-23-2005, 07:54 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
No thanks, but to each their own.

Old 07-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
Mayas are bling... lambo doors look great on G.. we got those big *** long heavy doors lol.. but too much of a pain in the ***.. IMO not worth it unless you want the attention or show.. just remember.. when someone with a real lambo sees u.. ehhh lol

Sam's car

What wheels are on the car with the Lambo doors????

Lambo doors look nice on the G, but I'd rather spend money on performance mods and replacing the stereo.

Last edited by gspotter; 07-23-2005 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:01 PM
They are incredibly poser wannabe look-at-me! They are such a strong styling statement they belong on one car - the Lambo. That's why we call them Lambo doors and not scissor doors. It's like guys putting Porsche whale tails on VW bugs. Well, maybe not quite so bad. I'm sorry but it just says I wish you would look at me and be fooled into thinking I am driving an exotic car......it just degrades the G. Your coupes are such hot rides, but when you do that....let's just say short guys look funny wearing platform shoes.
Bald guys with hair implants. Trying to look stronger sometimes just makes you look weak.

Having said that - if those doors spark ya up well then do it and I'll support ya all the way.

Last edited by big daddy d; 07-23-2005 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Sawdigga type diction
Old 07-23-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by gspotter
What wheels are on the car with the Lambo doors????
Those are sweet. There's buckets of cash in that ride.

Old 07-23-2005, 08:27 PM
I don't like them myself, but give props to all those that mod their car to their own tastes. Most of all, make it yours.

Old 07-23-2005, 08:29 PM
Fastest G35 In Rockwall
My personal opinion is this........

9 out of 10 people will laugh at you when they see you open the door.

The G35 is a classy car. Don't screw it up.

The Lambo doors also SCREAM, "Hey, we're back in the 80's again".

Personally, I don't look towards Lamborghini for class. They are a little too pimped out for me.

If you want class, look at Ferrari. Simple, clean, fast.

Most people out there will like your G35.....stock!

If your gonna mod your car, make it go faster. Don't mess with the freaking doors.

Old 07-23-2005, 08:37 PM
Gangster Member
regardless of all comments, i like em, plus it makes the car unique from other G, if somebody asks its not like you told the G came like that, you like the style and you did it so what. I like it

Old 07-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by big daddy d
if those doors spark ya up well then do it and I'll support ya all the way.

^^^^^^Like I said....^^^^^^

Old 07-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Gangster Member
Originally Posted by jnkirk1974
My personal opinion is this........

9 out of 10 people will laugh at you when they see you open the door.

The G35 is a classy car. Don't screw it up.

The Lambo doors also SCREAM, "Hey, we're back in the 80's again".

Personally, I don't look towards Lamborghini for class. They are a little too pimped out for me.

If you want class, look at Ferrari. Simple, clean, fast.

Most people out there will like your G35.....stock!

If your gonna mod your car, make it go faster. Don't mess with the freaking doors.

could care less if people laugh, i ilke it because of the look, im happy with the power of the G, why pay 1-2gs for maybe 25rwhp, not that anything is wrong with that, just not for me already did that on my last ride, i dont want to make this car FI because its my daily driver, but lambo doors im gona enjoy either way. Love the look what can i say, and when i get my real Lambo, we see whos going to be the one laughing, haters.....

Old 07-23-2005, 09:06 PM
Fastest G35 In Rockwall
.....and when you get that real Lambo, I'll be proud of you because you probably worked hard to get it. In the meantime, save up the money for the real Lambo and don't do it to your G35.

Remember, one badly riced out G35 ruins it for the rest of us.

At one point, I used to think that the Honda Accord as the car for the average hard working man. Now, all I think about is fart can exhaust systems and stupid looking spoilers when I see an Accord.....even if it's stock.

Please, don't ruin the G35 reputation for me.

If you'd like for me to start a support group for you, I will. I'm here for you.

Old 07-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Gangster Member
Originally Posted by jnkirk1974
.....and when you get that real Lambo, I'll be proud of you because you probably worked hard to get it. In the meantime, save up the money for the real Lambo and don't do it to your G35.

Remember, one badly riced out G35 ruins it for the rest of us.

At one point, I used to think that the Honda Accord as the car for the average hard working man. Now, all I think about is fart can exhaust systems and stupid looking spoilers when I see an Accord.....even if it's stock.

Please, don't ruin the G35 reputation for me.

If you'd like for me to start a support group for you, I will. I'm here for you.
hahaha i dont any support or any to be there for me, i like the lambo doors and im gona get em, you guys can think rice all you want, its gona make me love my car that much more

Old 07-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Fastest G35 In Rockwall
I'm still here for ya man.

Old 07-23-2005, 10:02 PM
OK, so here is the opinion from a guy that's had them on a previous car. I repeat, previous car. I loved my Accord, and it was built for show. It had 19" chrome rims, Kandy Apple Red paint, vertical doors, and a ridiculously expensive stereo system. And that combination worked great ... for car shows. I went to shows all over the midwest and took 1st in my class. I could live with the road noise of 19"s (stock was 15") and the constant worrying over a $4,000+ paintjob. The pain of those doors on an everyday basis was the reason I got rid of the car.

If the G is your daily ride, don't do it. If you are carrying, say groceries or a shopping bag, imagine having to put that stuff on the ground (or in your trunk, but in my case my trunk had a custom fiberglass stereo enclosure), opening the door, getting the stuff off the ground, putting it inside the door, etc etc. EVERY TIME. I realized it looked stupid for me getting in and out of that car with my laptop bag, dressed in slacks and a tie. And then you have to worry about other people getting in and out of the car too. Just a big hassle and those doors "caused" me to garage the Accord and buy a Murano for everyday. It just sat there b/c unless it was show, it never left b/c its a pain to open. Imagine going to get gas and having 5 people coming over to you to ask questions about them. Great at car shows, the more attention, the more the judges notice. Sucks after working all day.

Now the Accord is gone, the wife drives the Murano, and I have a blast driving my new Infiniti.

.... but I will say this, it did a great job with the girls!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who likes lambo doors?