G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Spotted New GT-R in So-Cal, North Hollywood/ Westwood area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 12:24 AM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
who the hell cares what kind of badge someone else puts on his car???? What difference will it make in your - oh so - meaningful and fulfilled lives??

Old 07-28-2005, 12:25 AM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by biguprastafari
Attitude you mugs, thats what im getting at. Fool thinks he's driving a F430. It's just a sports sedan. But even more importantly, no-one shoule be putting GT-R on the back of their car if it aint one...ignorance!! Cheapening the GT-R name with a turbocharged G. And to that a s s hole Toptech, I don't need to get over myself homie.
word up homie, power to the people!

Old 07-28-2005, 12:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL at thread backfiring .

BTW, for you to be able to catch up to give him crap, I'm sure you drove as dangerously as he did.

Old 07-31-2005, 12:32 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
Originally Posted by biguprastafari
Attitude you mugs, thats what im getting at. Fool thinks he's driving a F430. It's just a sports sedan. But even more importantly, no-one shoule be putting GT-R on the back of their car if it aint one...ignorance!! Cheapening the GT-R name with a turbocharged G. And to that a s s hole Toptech, I don't need to get over myself homie.

I agree with how these type of guys can appear arrogant, like they think they are in an exotic car and all--but be cautious b/c it sounds like you are jealous. Just sounds...............not that you are...................

and you should not talk about assaulting people--not cool.

Last edited by Texan1; 07-31-2005 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol
Actually, yes... Despite all the cool parts, it's still not a GT-R. Same thing applies to any brand, putting on an Si badge on a souped up Civic DX, or TypeR on a souped up GSR...it's all the same thing.
I agree. Putting Skyline on is one thing...putting a GTR badge on is another. Unless it's really packing the heat underneath. Then sure.

Old 07-31-2005, 04:03 PM
seriously..what's the big deal?

Old 07-31-2005, 04:26 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
I can't believe there is actually a thread about this.. I feel dumber having read it.

Old 07-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
The only "fool" would be the innocent person buying the car and believing it to be a GT-R.......
Not everything is for everybody.................

Old 07-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Sorry guys, but I agree 100% with the original poster here. It IS really stupid for him to have the GTR badge on his car.

Its like when I had a 2000 C5 hardtop vette. Sure, it is the exact same body that became the Z06, but if I had added the rear brake ducts and stuck a Z06 badge on the car it would have screamed one thing and one thing only, JACKASS POSER!!!

The same follows for the guy with the large wing weaving in and out of traffic. Obviously being spotted by 2 different people, driving like a jackass, should mean something. The guy thinks that driving that way is acceptable more often than not. Now, is weaving in and out safe? Not really. I don't care how good of a driver you are, you can never know when some soccer mom/dad will not see you coming up and cause a huge accident.

Another example is this, there are a couple of guys on the ferrari website I post to that have 308s with 288GTO lookalike body kits. But there is NO WAY in hell these guys would ever consider putting GTO badges on the car. Why? Because its posing!

And as for you guys who say, 'whatever dude, its his car, let him do what he wants.' I agree. But at the same time while he can do whatever he wants, I still reserve the right to call it like I see it. Sorry, but I think having a goofy, non-functional(just assuming, could be wrong in this case)wing on any car is just stupid. It is trying to portray an image without being able to back it up.

Old 07-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Unless he bought those parts using YOUR money, why do you care? It's his car, his money, and a free country.

Old 07-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by g35audioman
Unless he bought those parts using YOUR money, why do you care? It's his car, his money, and a free country.
Because I think its retarded. It being a free country allows me to think and express that if I want.

Are you telling me that you never get annoyed at things people do that are blatantly stupid?

How about this, you are obviously an audio guy by your name, so what if this same guy had some copies of real certificates showing that he won audio competitions that he didn't even have the correct equipment to qualify for? Would you not call him a poser?

Old 07-31-2005, 07:09 PM
WRAH
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol
Actually, yes... Despite all the cool parts, it's still not a GT-R. Same thing applies to any brand, putting on an Si badge on a souped up Civic DX, or TypeR on a souped up GSR...it's all the same thing.
I disagree, if you buy a basic civic and rebuilt to the same specs as an Si. Then its an Si.

When Cru had his sex changed to a man. Took estrogen blockers, and testosterone shots, did he not become a man.
Just because he was born a woman, doesn't make him one.

Old 07-31-2005, 07:12 PM
you have a huge complex if you think its a big deal to have a gtr emblem on a fi g... its probably as close as you can come to the new gtr coming next year. why hate? like this thread , its a waste of YOUR time...

Old 07-31-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm going to put on Type R emblems. Does anyone know where I can order them??

Old 07-31-2005, 07:19 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow. Such an angry Rastafarian...Hostility and threats of violence- shocking! Did you forget to pass the dutchie on the left-hand side today?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spotted New GT-R in So-Cal, North Hollywood/ Westwood area