Old 08-04-2005, 10:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let the stalking begin!!!

Old 08-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TINMAN
and mr Sen Jen..
why do i see my name in ur sig along with word "*****" and "LABIA"?
make me feel funny man.
my badd guy....updated, lol.

bump!!

Old 08-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G35 6MT
Question

Originally Posted by TINMAN
why Nick..what smog?this car is always garaged
garaged? so if that's what you say for registration, you don't have to get smogged??

Old 08-05-2005, 12:32 AM
This one wins!

Old 08-05-2005, 01:26 AM
^nice

Old 08-05-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally Posted by MissThuyLi
Aw.. it's ok . I'll keep it goin' and you keep coming back! I'll officially jack the thread and make it a "Thuy + Girlfriends doing all sorts of sh*t" thread. Starting with these pictures from my everyday, completely ordinary, routine life (of nothing but work, work and more work).

^Me likey

My co-worker was on the forum today and he was looking at the new posts. I saw this thread. I said:

"I know which thread you want to click on"

LOL

Old 08-05-2005, 04:06 AM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ ROFL!! agreed!

Old 08-05-2005, 04:36 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
I want bigger!!!
Oh, beeeeehave!

Old 08-05-2005, 05:19 AM
thuyli.. if you want ill fly you and your friend (the single one) out to atlantic city on sept 10th so you guys can model for me at HIN www.hotimportnights.com good exposure heres a pic of my g35 i think you two would look damn good next to my baby..haha you two look good anyways.

Old 08-05-2005, 05:57 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Thumbs up

WOW!! those pics hhmmm...

Old 08-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by paranormal
thuyli.. if you want ill fly you and your friend (the single one) out to atlantic city on sept 10th so you guys can model for me at HIN www.hotimportnights.com good exposure heres a pic of my g35 i think you two would look damn good next to my baby..haha you two look good anyways.
Wow... nice house!!! e mail me, we'll talk!

Old 08-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by n1cK
this thread reminds me of myspace now.....

anyway, is that the hooters off of katella.....if so, then......hmmmmmm.......
Yea, it's from the one off Katella in Anaheim. I would invite you to come visit me, but they pissed me off this past Friday so I quit on the spot. 2 and a half loyal years of being a Hooters Girl, always half an hour early for work, never been written up, the only one who made the Hooters national calendar this year, regular clientel that come in just to see me - and management decided they wanted to punish me for my next 5 shifts for not selling enough merchandise this month. I was there to serve customers, let them stare at my boobies and entertain them, not solicit crap to everyone on their lunch break!!! So I decided I had better things to do and walked out.

It caused quite a commotion, but it's the principal that counts!!!!! At least I still have my other jobs.

Old 08-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Before you start messaging...Here's my checklist:
Are you married, have you ever been married?
Do you have any hidden girlfriends/children?
Do you have any tax leins/BK's/Foreclosures/Repos? (are you a broke A** triflin' man that makes your girl pay for everything while you sit at home all day and tan at the salon)
Do you have any weird fettishes or otherwise? (Example: Asian fettish, wear this little school girl outfit and call me daddy)
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not for my friend!! The reason I ask is because I've been through it all and back!! And I'm just lookin' out for her best interest! Hahahha... as long as you're really nice and treat girls with respect/love it's all gooooood!!!!

*raises hand* oooh ooh ooh....pick me pick me!!! Hahaha....I answered No to all of the above questions!

Old 08-07-2005, 05:06 PM
G35 6MT
Thumbs up yay...

Yea, it's from the one off Katella in Anaheim. I would invite you to come visit me, but they pissed me off this past Friday so I quit on the spot. 2 and a half loyal years of being a Hooters Girl, always half an hour early for work, never been written up, the only one who made the Hooters national calendar this year, regular clientel that come in just to see me - and management decided they wanted to punish me for my next 5 shifts for not selling enough merchandise this month. I was there to serve customers, let them stare at my boobies and entertain them, not solicit crap to everyone on their lunch break!!! So I decided I had better things to do and walked out.

It caused quite a commotion, but it's the principal that counts!!!!! At least I still have my other jobs.
well, if things weren't workin' out for you, then i'm glad that you quit. maybe it was a sign that bigger and better things were comin' your way (like g35driver.com )

anyway, at least your honest in what you do (don't you wish we were more honest in saying why we go to hooter's in the first place, other than it's a "family restaurant").

good luck in all that you do....i'm sure there's enough horndogs around here for you to get another shoot!

Old 08-11-2005, 11:12 AM
somebody go to my website and take a look at the album.for some reason i don't see any pics of Thuy Li there anymore but yet the pics that i linked from the website to first page of this thread are still here.me confuse..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: oooh ===> LOOKY LOOKY <=== 56K go take a nap