G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Freaky Sh|t, what would you have done?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jetleaf
You should feel real proud. You cost a man his livelihood all because you wouldn't get the hell out of the way.

Here's an idea. How about blaming the idiot trucker for being an a$$ and getting himself fired? But hey we can't do that can we?

Old 08-04-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally Posted by callawayc7
Here's an idea. How about blaming the idiot trucker for being an a$$ and getting himself fired? But hey we can't do that can we?

The guy in the truck is riding the guys a$$ because he won't get out of the way. This makes him and idiot and an a$$? I guess that makes all of us idiots and asses.

Old 08-04-2005, 12:05 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Jtrain
Well mike, thanks for your input, but speeding is one thing. Speeding threw a solid red light with moving traffic going, is sucide.

And Arjunz, First, I'm not your "bro" and second-- No that didn't happen.
And running from the cops just makes you a complete jackass. So what do you care what this guy was doing? You obviously have no regard either. Just the fact that he almost hit the guy is the only difference. But the stupidity of the act was no worse than yours.

And what has American education come to? 18 year olds can't even spell simple words anymore??

Old 08-04-2005, 12:06 PM
mc2
Originally Posted by arjunz
My bad ... i must have mistaken you for some Idiot who made up a story about running from the cops and then booking it in a residential area.
No mistake arjunz

Old 08-04-2005, 01:05 PM
^^yeah i knew that .. i was just being a smart @$$ lol

Old 08-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by cKy2k
JTrain you have a slick mouth for a youngin ... seems like youve never gotten your **** kicked ... you probably have daddy buy your way out of situations ... or you use that lil pocket knife for protection !
I'm a little to big, to just get my *** kicked randomly- Thanks for asking, Yes I do keepa multi tool in my car which does include a knife, thanks for asking

I'm not following all the ownnned things.. Your calling owned shots, yet I don't feel owned? A select few of you guys are just naturally ******, and I'm okay with that.. Jealous that I'm young with a G, that I didn't have to pay for it, what ever the case is-- I quiet frankly don't care, I don't have any respect for you either! [as I'm sure you could tell]

I was asking for advice on what I should have done, or what I should do if I see something like this again, but thanks for blowing it up in my face? Good job? Oh god Jtrain told a story must be false, what ever guys, get the stop sign out of your asses.

Old 08-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Goahead and have a field day mc2, I know you live for this. Lmao thats soooo sad.

Old 08-04-2005, 02:51 PM
mc2
Goahead and have a field day mc2, I know you live for this. Lmao thats soooo sad.
Don't flatter yourself idiot. I'm sure it really is soooo sad with 4 o's too. Just like you, your posts, your sig, your stupid high school mentality, you trying to be "cool" and fit in and seek acceptance, and everything else about you. Oh, with 4 o's on the end.

what happened to your sig where it used to say something like "future mods: supercharger"?

Old 08-04-2005, 02:52 PM
mc2
I'm a little to big, to just get my *** kicked randomly- Thanks for asking, Yes I do keepa multi tool in my car which does include a knife, thanks for asking

I'm not following all the ownnned things.. Your calling owned shots, yet I don't feel owned? A select few of you guys are just naturally ******, and I'm okay with that.. Jealous that I'm young with a G, that I didn't have to pay for it, what ever the case is-- I quiet frankly don't care, I don't have any respect for you either! [as I'm sure you could tell]

I was asking for advice on what I should have done, or what I should do if I see something like this again, but thanks for blowing it up in my face? Good job? Oh god Jtrain told a story must be false, what ever guys, get the stop sign out of your asses.

Hey, weren't you supposed to meet cky2k somewhere for a big showdown? What happened with that. I Thought you told him you would meet him if he gave you a time and place? I recall he did so. So did you guys ever meet?

Old 08-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah, Heaven forbid- A highschooler having a highschool mentality.

SOMEBODY DIAL 911!

[I spent the money for the supercharger on something more meaningful, gunna ease into the mod things, doing a lot of reasearch on what I want to do, and end up with]

Old 08-04-2005, 03:37 PM
LOOL @ Jtrain, OWNED AGAIN!!

Old 08-04-2005, 03:41 PM
someone close the door on this one...

Attached Thumbnails Freaky Sh|t, what would you have done?-gay3.jpg  
Old 08-04-2005, 03:41 PM
mc2
Yeah, Heaven forbid- A highschooler having a highschool mentality.

SOMEBODY DIAL 911!

[I spent the money for the supercharger on something more meaningful, gunna ease into the mod things, doing a lot of reasearch on what I want to do, and end up with]

haha ease into the mod things or was that just in your sig so other people would think you are cool?

Why do you even bother posting on this forum anymore? Oh yeah, i forgot, isn't it time for a new screen name??

Old 08-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by mc2
Hey, weren't you supposed to meet cky2k somewhere for a big showdown? What happened with that. I Thought you told him you would meet him if he gave you a time and place? I recall he did so. So did you guys ever meet?
I've met Will and let me tell you, you don't want to mess with him. (Definitely not a good idea IMO). Also, I sincerely believe that he is NOT kidding.

Old 08-04-2005, 08:15 PM
bwhahaha....lets tie this and the other thread about jtrain together...ban, ban, ban, ban! go go go go go! ok, sorry, just hating. nothing personal.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.