G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

06 g35 or Turbo my 05 rsx-s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
on another note i know personally i would probably kill myself with an evo or sti so maybe you should go alittle easy. Thats a fast car for someone our age even though it sounds nice i no id end up in a wall. Also if your like me even though your young u like a to be confortable and still have a fast car so thats where the G comes in. I would personally get an e46 M3 which is the new bodystyle with 333hp. even though that kinda ruins my whole point about not getting the evo. O WELL

Old 08-08-2005, 01:18 PM
A nicely modded G is better than a nicely modded RSX any day of the week (imho)

A stock G is better than a Stock RSX (imho)

A turbo-ed G35 is waaaaay better than a turbo-ed RSX (imho)

Any other questions???

Old 08-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
to areo siphlan

first off there is nothing wrong with buying , your kids nice things, i grew up very poor and today, i have a wife three kids, and a 6 car garage, and you can be sure my kid, will have a nice car when he is ready to drive, are you a post man because only someone who has no money talks like that. let me tell you, if people say money is the route of all evil, dosnt have any, if your parents were not poor , and they woould have handed you the keys to a nice sports, car at 18, im sure you have said ok, by mom and dad, but they didnt they probably couldnt afford, so dont hate on someone who has this! and first off his dad, could be steven speilberg, you dont know, he could have crazy money so to him its like his dad buying him a pinto, so before you critize think what you say!

Old 08-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Thats sick man, your parents are willing to get you a G35? I got a Tacoma when I was your age. LOL like it matters who gets you the car! It's still YOUR car. I can tell you this though just like everyone else who has a G35, you either get mad respect when you pull up in your nice non modded or modded G35 or you get those extreme haters who F@wk1n throw ketchup packs at your beautiful/JUST washed car!!! I hate them HATERS!!!!

Old 08-08-2005, 02:27 PM
I think he was right to criticize. If everything is handed to you what is the point of ever moving out. My friends parents are LOADED they moved from DC a few years ago from their custom built 8,000sq/foot house with olympic pool w/olympic diving platforms. Anyways his family has been wealthy over the generations but thye dont give him things like that. He gets nice clothes and what not but no cars. And when he turns 21 he's cut off completely. His dad moved out at 15 and went on various business adventures of his own including moving to the middle east to start his own construction business. My friend goes to work everyday and his brother who's older bought and sold his first house by age 24. They work hard because it's how theyre raised. And it makes them successful in life. OK OK ANYWAYS. Stick with the rsx-s or get an EVO. Whats the point of buying a new car already?? Think about the future and making investments. You can't just buy and sell all the time because money will run out. Be smart.

Old 08-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Here comes the stupid age challenge again.

I guess that's why you guys are still under 20s.

Old 08-08-2005, 02:36 PM
ummm actually i'll have my real estate license in one month (my bday) and i'll have sold 10-20 houses by this time next year... thats probably about 60-100K so you guys shouldn't be hating me and telling me that i need to earn this **** on my own, stop being jealous...

Old 08-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by zenusXng
a G isnt a cheap car to begin with and from what I've read modding it will get really pricey plus you run the risk of voiding the warranty anyways. So why not get a M3? I love my G but if I could I would get a M3 anyday.

On a side note, 17 & 18 and owning a G is insane. My car throughout h.s. was a beatup 91 accord... you know you're jealous
When I was shopping for cars, I only considered the G35c and M3. I did not think the M3 was worth $15k more than the G35c. The fact that I qualified for VPP was just icing on the cake. I don't think that just because someone wants to improve the performance on a particular car means that they should "upgrade" to a faster stock car. Some people like modding as a hobby. I'm sure if I had bought the M3 instead, I would be modding that car and you would tell me to get a 911 instead. I would then also mod that car, etc...

Old 08-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by T-Far
ummm actually i'll have my real estate license in one month (my bday) and i'll have sold 10-20 houses by this time next year... thats probably about 60-100K so you guys shouldn't be hating me and telling me that i need to earn this **** on my own, stop being jealous...
these kids think its soooooo easy... I'm not hating, just a reality check... the real estate market isn't always so easy to get into. Good luck on your first year... Some struggle with it at first. You've really got to want it and if you have supportive parents to fall back on then great... Get the G, stick with the RSX, buy a fricken ferrari, mod the hell out of all of them- but remember for every action there is a reaction... be prepared for the consequences whether it be smog tickets to changing your lifestyle to accomodate a newer more expensive car...

Old 08-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Banned
By the G35. All this talk about age and being spoiled who cares. There are poor kids who will get no where becuase they have no work ethic too. And theres rich kids with no work ethics. My parents havent bought me a G but pay for a lot of things fo rme college, housing etc. I'm 22 and they still pay, but ask me to pitch in a little more. I have grown up not being spolied but given plenty of stuff. As the older guy said above about his kids gettin nice things when they turn of age i feel the same way. My kid, if its a boy, will have a sick car and a streetbike and plenty of other goodies.....You can spoil a kid and raise them in a way you think is appropiate of the poorer youth...

Old 08-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Giron35
these kids think its soooooo easy... I'm not hating, just a reality check... the real estate market isn't always so easy to get into. Good luck on your first year... Some struggle with it at first. You've really got to want it and if you have supportive parents to fall back on then great... Get the G, stick with the RSX, buy a fricken ferrari, mod the hell out of all of them- but remember for every action there is a reaction... be prepared for the consequences whether it be smog tickets to changing your lifestyle to accomodate a newer more expensive car...
your a duschbag....

Old 08-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would nitrous out a golfcart and put some spinners on it if I were you!

Old 08-12-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by MikeyMike
I would nitrous out a golfcart and put some spinners on it if I were you!
thats not funny at all...

Old 08-12-2005, 04:17 PM
I'll say before you start the mod, learn how to maintain the car fist. Modify car need someone who can really take care of, not just car wash. Besides, maybe you should get the G from you parents $ and make $ for mod by yourself. People will give you more respect.

Old 08-12-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by mwarsh1
to areo siphlan

first off there is nothing wrong with buying , your kids nice things, i grew up very poor and today, i have a wife three kids, and a 6 car garage, and you can be sure my kid, will have a nice car when he is ready to drive, are you a post man because only someone who has no money talks like that. let me tell you, if people say money is the route of all evil, dosnt have any, if your parents were not poor , and they woould have handed you the keys to a nice sports, car at 18, im sure you have said ok, by mom and dad, but they didnt they probably couldnt afford, so dont hate on someone who has this! and first off his dad, could be steven speilberg, you dont know, he could have crazy money so to him its like his dad buying him a pinto, so before you critize think what you say!
It's actually the 'root of all evil' not route.

And the key is, if your kid has an understanding of accountability and truly appreciates what he has and what people don't have, buy him anything he wants. Problem is, by 18, they generally haven't experienced anything to teach them that and if you think you have, hmmmm.......

Speaking of real-estate (for some of the other posts) what's with the big boom? Insane. Bought a house for $400k about 8 months ago in a great neighborhood. My neighbor sold his house for $500k not long ago. Holy moly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 06 g35 or Turbo my 05 rsx-s