G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

I am so fcukin pissed.. interior got covered by ad EGG... I need help asap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 09:36 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
There's some real a$$holes out there bro. Sorry for your incident.
Get a good job done at a detailers. It'll be worth the $$$.
C.

Old 08-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go find the bastards and kill them... The day that some fvcks with my car is the day I go to prison.

Old 08-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Did you get the plate of the car? I'm sure the cops would have a few words for you. My Tacoma was covered in egg once by some drunken trailer trash POS that lived in my apartment complex a few years back. It looked like they threw a whole dozen at my car. Luckily, the only damage was a dime sized bald spot in my paint on the roof of my car. I couldn't prove it was him, and conveniently, nobody saw anything so I just let it go.

Old 08-11-2005, 11:36 AM
you should have followed them and called the cops saying somebody just threw eggs at me and im right behind them. I believe that is assault brother!

Old 08-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by neffster
Maybe it was someone on here who was offended by your avitar. Calling everyone on this forum a bitch isn't going to gain you too much sympathy.

+1 for the egg bomber (unless you change your offensive sig) then I say, "let's lench this guy..."
LOL... That's great

Old 08-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by IS300TOG35
Driving home from my GF's house i have my windows down and a ****box 82 mercury drives by and i hear SMASH.. im like you mothafcuka.. they turn down a street and my instinct tells me to let it go... About 1/2 mile up the street i pull into a mobil and see if theirs any damage... as i was getting out of the car my back seat caught my attention.. it was COVERED in egg. The smash I heard was from the egg shattering off my rear window in the inside and the egg had covered the rear glass the speaker grill on the driver side both seats, every single ****in crevice, the passenger side speaker grill down where a passengers legs are, all over the passenger side seat, and half the damn shell even made its way into the front seat. On the A-piller their is a small chunk taken out of the paint from the egg hitting it.

I used meguries leather wipes.. Im not sure what else to do... I think its just in my head but i think the smell is still their... what can i do to get to make sure its completely out of my car. Thanks

To be sure it's completely out of your car the best thing to do would be to remove the seats and clean in all of the little crevices. It'll be a bit*h to do but at least you have peace of mind for it being out.

Old 08-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
sad, but the kids had the option to either stop the egg throwing kid(s),
or just walk away.

I don't agree the kids should've been shot at for throwing eggs, but
they were asking for trouble and that's exactly what they got.

all part of growing up.... need to take responsibility for their own actions
and apparently, their parents failed to teach them that.

Originally Posted by Blackbird V35
something like this happened in indy a few weeks ago

A group of teenagers were throwing eggs at traffic, then one guy got pissed and chased them down with a rifle and killed one of the 15 year old kids, and wounded another one. ****ty thing was the kid that got killed didn't even throw an egg

sorry a little off topic

Old 08-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
find the guy who shot the kids and have him track these guys down. hes already going to jail, might as well hook you up before he goes.

Old 08-11-2005, 02:00 PM
THE BATMOBILE
sorry to hear

Old 08-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Holy crap that sucks!!! I had the same thing happen to me in my old Maxima, but that was around Halloween...what a bunch of losers

Old 08-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why not chase them? Write down license plate?

Old 08-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
call me old fashion but i'm all about the chasing and shooting idea, j/k. but theres nothing wrong w/ gettin a license plate number, try to find out where these guys live and go egg their cars, house and mother if applicable

Old 08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
You should have deffinitly followed them, and at least get the plate number!!!

Old 08-11-2005, 03:15 PM
► Matt ◄
Originally Posted by G35_coupe_6MT
Why not chase them? Write down license plate?
For a few reasons... for one i was the only one in the car in not such a good neighborhood. Also I could of risked more chit being thrown at my car.. and now that I look back im glad I didnt turn around becuase the egg would of been drying in my back seat and i wouldnt of even know about it.

(unless you change your offensive sig)
Sry neff, I wasnt trying to call anyone that... I just fouund it humorous. Anyways its gone now.

Alright now for an update. I work at Auto Zone and many of the guys who work with me have lots of connections in different automovite feilds. When I went in this morning I told all my managers and showed them. One of my managers got a hold of his buddy who is a carpet cleaner and details cars out of his house for the side. I talked with him and he said I did a good job last night, i used mild soap and water in a spray and washed it all down.. (thx again kenchan for that tip). He said the faint smell that remains is from the protein and enzymes in the egg that is still on the leather. He said he will steam it and use some different chememicals and get it all out.. and while hes at it hes going to go ahead and details the whole interior. Hes picking up my car when I get to work tomorrow (I guess he lives about a mile away) and is going to drop it back off when hes done. So if all goes right I should have a brand new looking interior with no hint of eggs.

On a sad note I still have to figure out how im going to get that scratch out and to add onto this nightmare, this morning i dropped my Ipod on the painted part of the dash near the shifter and it took a small chunk out of that paint Does anyone know a paint code for that by chance?

Matt

Old 08-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Maybe it was someone on here who was offended by your avitar. Calling everyone on this forum a bitch isn't going to gain you too much sympathy.

+1 for the egg bomber (unless you change your offensive sig) then I say, "let's lench this guy..."
Maybe I am slow or blind (possibly both), but I am missing the offensive avitar. Help?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I am so fcukin pissed.. interior got covered by ad EGG... I need help asap