G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

I am so fcukin pissed.. interior got covered by ad EGG... I need help asap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Remove the rear deck and steam clean it. Should allow you access to the tiny cracks back there.

I have yet to be egged but how does an egg take out paint? Must've been moving fast. I would've certainly gotten a plate number at least. Let the egg dry, you can always clean it. But if you get a plate and the car has been reported before, the cops should start to do something.

Up here there was an incident of two youngsters hiding in bushes throwing firecrackers and passing cars. One car was hit and one of the guys in the car got out chasing one of the boys and the other guy drove the car after the other boy. The other boy jumped out into traffic and got hit by a different car. Now the two guys doing the chasing were arrested and under investigation. Honestly, it's tragic but seriously. 1) The kids were mischievous enough to throw exploding objects onto moving cars. 2) The one kid was lame enough to jump into oncoming traffic to avoid capture. Either way I see it, it's darwinism. Thank their parents for that one.

Anyway, sorry to hear about it.

Old 08-11-2005, 03:45 PM
► Matt ◄
Originally Posted by whyjay91
Remove the rear deck and steam clean it. Should allow you access to the tiny cracks back there.

I have yet to be egged but how does an egg take out paint? Must've been moving fast. I would've certainly gotten a plate number at least. Let the egg dry, you can always clean it. But if you get a plate and the car has been reported before, the cops should start to do something.

Up here there was an incident of two youngsters hiding in bushes throwing firecrackers and passing cars. One car was hit and one of the guys in the car got out chasing one of the boys and the other guy drove the car after the other boy. The other boy jumped out into traffic and got hit by a different car. Now the two guys doing the chasing were arrested and under investigation. Honestly, it's tragic but seriously. 1) The kids were mischievous enough to throw exploding objects onto moving cars. 2) The one kid was lame enough to jump into oncoming traffic to avoid capture. Either way I see it, it's darwinism. Thank their parents for that one.

Anyway, sorry to hear about it.
If I did happen to get that plate number I wouldnt of reported it to the police. I have 3 different friends who are police officers in 3 different towns. I would of gave them the plate and had them give me an address. And yes, payback would of been a bitch. I dont know though.. i was in a rough neighborhood (takin a shortcut home) and most of these guys are all strapped and some of them dont have the common sence not to use it. Part of me regrets not whipping the car around and catching the piece of chit.. but you never know I could of got several more eggs thrown at my car or maybe worse.. a few bullets.

Old 08-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That sucks, hate it when people have to mess around with "nicer" cars for no reason. People need to learn to back the hell off!

Well don't bring your self down with "what ifs" i mean the guy could of had a weapon on board and worse things might have happened. what happened, happened.

Old 08-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Once a guy threw a fountain drink at my old passat at a red light cause i cut him off by accident. I got out of the car and threw an unopened can of coke at him, causing his windshield to shatter and him and his girlfriend were inside their car screaming like little girls.

Old 08-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by IS300TOG35
...Sry neff, I wasnt trying to call anyone that... I just fouund it humorous. Anyways its gone now....Matt
I say hang that little punk! Hang him by his little nads!

Old 08-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
An egg can easily take paint off a car. My car was parked when some one threw an egg at it, doesn't have to be moving. Basically, once the egg hits the car...first the dome hits...then it'll split in half exposing ridged egdes, then once the sharp shards of shell hits...say goodbye to your paint.

Old 08-11-2005, 09:04 PM
******* man they should shoot ****erz like that @ birth,man u need to take the whole dash out and clean it good if u dont after couple of days it will smell like *** in your car (i dont know how *** smels)

Old 08-11-2005, 09:12 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
so it went into your front window and hit the rear back window without hitting you in the head?

Old 08-11-2005, 11:31 PM
► Matt ◄
Originally Posted by mc2
so it went into your front window and hit the rear back window without hitting you in the head?
Yes.. and I started to think what if i had somone in my backseat at the time.. that egg would of caused some series damage to the persons face... In that case those guys would of been facing some rough charges..

Originally Posted by Maciuniu
u need to take the whole dash out and clean it good
Ugh, it didnt hit the dash, it was the opposite side of the interior.. the backseat. And its getting fully detailed tomorrow so It should be ok

Old 08-12-2005, 12:07 AM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by IS300TOG35
Yes.. and I started to think what if i had somone in my backseat at the time.. that egg would of caused some series damage to the persons face... In that case those guys would of been facing some rough charges.

Ugh, it didnt hit the dash, it was the opposite side of the interior.. the backseat. And its getting fully detailed tomorrow so It should be ok

I hope it turns out alright. I had my car keyed gthe first month i had it.. before i even had plates.. if that makes you feel any better

Old 08-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That sucks . . . Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I trust the clean up process restores your G.

Old 08-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Mad eyed G
Yeah, Sorry to hear it...I feel your pain....

I had a punk throw an egg at my car while parked one day BEFORE mischef night... out of all the cars on the block, I was the only one. Guess they were off to an early start. The only good thing about it was that it hit the driver side window and not the body... though it was tough getting the smell out since it leaked off the glass down into the door a little.

Not pleasant.

Oh well... what comes around goes around. believe it.