G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

PLEASE help - very important

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 02:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That sounds good, I never knew about that^

The fine is something I wouldnt be worried about at all. In NJ, if you are 17 and have a provisional license, your rates are going to absolutely skyrocket if you get an at fault accident or points.

Old 08-15-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by infamousmc4
Take it from a speeding ticket guru...get a lawyer or ask the prosecutor to knock it down to an unsafe driving...this will result in no points but u will still have to pay the fine. you are allowed 3 unsafe driving violations before you have to accept a speeding ticket.
yeap thats what ill do when i get back from college for a christmas break, i think its around $300

Old 08-15-2005, 06:42 PM
buy a wig

Sorry to see you got a ticket man. I am new on here so this isn my intoduction(I'm not good with them).
04' Coupe Black
no mods except my poser nismo tag (Wife got the tag cover, so I told her I have to mod it if I am going to put it on)

I live in South Jersey too, my wife has been pulled over 6 times, 5 warnings and only 1 ticket, all for speeding.

Guess you need to get a blonde wig and show some leg next time!

There is always a way out, driving school or something.

Old 08-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by blakflee
Sorry to see you got a ticket man. I am new on here so this isn my intoduction(I'm not good with them).
04' Coupe Black
no mods except my poser nismo tag (Wife got the tag cover, so I told her I have to mod it if I am going to put it on)

I live in South Jersey too, my wife has been pulled over 6 times, 5 warnings and only 1 ticket, all for speeding.

Guess you need to get a blonde wig and show some leg next time!

There is always a way out, driving school or something.
oh boy.. 5/6 warning?

Old 08-15-2005, 06:57 PM
As far as the weight is concerned....Look at your license again. No NJ licences show weight, hence he didn't put it on the ticket.

Additionally, as everyone else was saying, go to court, talk to the prosecutor, and try to get it knocked down to a less severe violation. The only time I had to go to court was for making a right on red without stopping. I went to court, talked to the prosecutor, and they ended up dropping the 2 points and just had to pay a fine. If you have any relatives or family friends that are cops, talk to them. They might have a connection.

Out of curiousity, where in NJ are you from and where did this happen?

Good Luck

Old 08-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by MyGUnit
As far as the weight is concerned....Look at your license again. No NJ licences show weight, hence he didn't put it on the ticket.

Additionally, as everyone else was saying, go to court, talk to the prosecutor, and try to get it knocked down to a less severe violation. The only time I had to go to court was for making a right on red without stopping. I went to court, talked to the prosecutor, and they ended up dropping the 2 points and just had to pay a fine. If you have any relatives or family friends that are cops, talk to them. They might have a connection.

Out of curiousity, where in NJ are you from and where did this happen?

Good Luck
as the ticket says, it happened in Bergenfield.. its the next town over from where i live, im like 10-15mins away from the city.. north jersey

and yes you're right the license doesnt say the weight

Old 08-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Being 17 I can relate with this problem.

I'm not 100% following the thread, but I think I get the main Idea.

If you can get any deduction in money or points- Do it. ESP. Going to college with a car, its nice to have that buffer-- Lucky your rents didn't take the car-- Mine woulda raped and pillaged my G lol.

Excell fast to 5mph over the speed limit and keep it there when in a rush-- its basiclly the same idea as going 10mph over (works for shorter distances i've found)

Old 08-15-2005, 10:21 PM
Damn right JTrain

Go 0 - Speed Limit as fast as you can, tried to tel the wife do that or look for peoples brake lights and make sur esomeone is going faster than you.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:07 AM
On a separate topic, I see you blurred out your name and address and such, but you didn't blur out your DL number. You might want to do that too. You don't want someone else adding to your points by getting tickets under your name.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:16 AM
I believe after you get three unsafe driving tickets you get a nice 4pt ticket that they WON'T plea down, thats why that program is there, to make a lil money and take it easy on people that make A mistake...You make too many and it will cost you.

On a side note...you are 17 with points allready...Driving a really nice car....SPEEDING through a 25mph zone....pick your battles man...

honestly you are lucky if the cop and or Pros budge at all...I would imagine going that far over a 25 is going to **** a few people off...especially since I don't know many areas in jersey that are 25 and not a residential area.