G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Ever have a DREAM about your coupe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 12:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ever have a DREAM about your coupe?

so last night i was in bliss dreaming of my car.. i was driving it on route 1 in DE headed to philly.. got in a race with a m3 and everything it was sweet.. i wooped that aaaaasssss.. haha then i woke up and realized im still in iraq and i havnt seen my car in 3 months.. 2 and a half more weeks till i see her again!. just wondering if im the only pathetic one who actually has dreams about his car.. no not hoes and wonderfull sex with hot women.. i dream about my coupe.. pretty lame huh

Old 08-17-2005, 12:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had a dream last night. I was driving some friends around and for some reason my brakes would only slow me down to a roll and wouldn't stop me any further. The same thing happened with the ebrake. So I was really freaking out cuz I couldn't stop the car and I was coming up on stopped traffic. So everyone in my car started screaming bloody murder cuz we were about to roll into another car at 5mph (dunno why everyone was screaming) and I woke up.

Old 08-17-2005, 12:57 AM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by paranormal
so last night i was in bliss dreaming of my car.. i was driving it on route 1 in DE headed to philly.. got in a race with a m3 and everything it was sweet.. i wooped that aaaaasssss.. haha then i woke up and realized im still in iraq and i havnt seen my car in 3 months.. 2 and a half more weeks till i see her again!. just wondering if im the only pathetic one who actually has dreams about his car.. no not hoes and wonderfull sex with hot women.. i dream about my coupe.. pretty lame huh
Jimmy

Your fine. Your just practicing safe sex. Your G does have six speeds in the right way.
Get home and get the turbos on. I want to see pictures.

Old 08-17-2005, 01:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by paranormal
I was the same way, when I was in China/Taiwan on business for a couple weeks. It got so bad, I actually ended up drooling over and taking pictures of the 350Z that was valet parked in front of the Grand Hyatt. To make matters worse, when I ended my business trip in korea, there was a silver R34 Skyline GT-R valet parked in front of the Grand Intercontinental Hotel. I actually called my wife from the hotel, to make sure she drove my G35 when she picked me up at the airport. She laughed at me, and asked if I wanted alone time with my car when she picked me up.

Heck, if you search the forums, you might even find the post where I posted pics of my findings...

Last edited by avs007; 08-17-2005 at 01:30 AM.
Old 08-17-2005, 02:13 AM
at least im not the only one who shares this obsession!.. to the guy with the brake problem.. thats kinda funny picturing everyone screaming going 5mph.. haha

Old 08-17-2005, 02:34 AM
Had a dream about driving my coupe. It was at night, highway was kind of clear with the ocassional intersection. I was driving calmly when all of a sudden the accelerator pedal depresses itself and remains on the floor. So I panic and start serving around people bolting out of intersections, cars infront of me, whatever. So after a 45 seconds, I hit 140 and a truck turns onto my road. I was able to serve around him and then my engine just blows up as I climb a small hill. I lose my front bumper, my hood has a hole in it and I crash into the side barrier. Weird eh?

Old 08-17-2005, 02:39 AM
dude that was a nightmare!

Old 08-17-2005, 03:39 AM
paranormal! I see you are in Iraq. I am also in Iraq!Send me PM and we can figure out where we are on the map! it nice to know i am not the only one that dreams in Iraq about a G35!

Old 08-17-2005, 06:16 AM
drew88, we're still thinkin' about you.

I had my first G35 dream the other night. It pertained to me getting the S/C installed and actually opening it up for the first time. Won't go into a lot of boring details but that was one vivid dream... included racing, brake characteristics (being way too little stopping ability for the power), back end sliding around, etc...

Old 08-17-2005, 11:53 AM
I had a dream I was driving my G on the highway eating a bag of marshmellows, funny thing was that when I woke up my pillow was gone.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:57 AM
I never dream about cars PERIOD. My dreams are filled with other type of things .

EDIT. OK, maybe about owning a Ferrari or something.

Old 08-17-2005, 12:02 PM
i had a dream that my G was stolen.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:42 PM
Ever had a dream about your coupe

YES . . . . a wet one. It's why I got it.

Old 08-18-2005, 12:14 AM
Only good dream that I remember is of fuc*ing a hot bi*ch.

Old 08-18-2005, 12:31 AM
i have a dream AT LEAST once a week that my G is getting jacked...either for the rims or for the stereo. I have even woken up and thought it was true. I had to get my azz up out of bed and run outside in my boxers to find that my car is in the garage LIKE ALWAYS and that she is ok. I'm so paranoid about her. She is like the baby daughter that I hope I never have.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ever have a DREAM about your coupe?