G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Lol Vette Got Owned!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 05:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All that the loser in the vette has to say is that LakeShoreG35MD drove him off the road.

Some people are desperate. Thier pride is more precious than there 50K Car. Next time... Roll on by....

Old 08-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by LakeShoreG35MD
God man.. That vette dude isn't laying off my back. The police just came to my home and asked me about the incident. They asked if I "taunted" him at all and if I did any kind of "reckless driving" to force him to swerve off the road. I explained to them what happened, and told them to check my driving record out (no tickets/accidents ever since I got my liscence). They said good day and just left a few minutes ago. Can that guy get my address with my tag #'s? I heard that this could be done.. I am a little worried about how far this guy is really trying to go.
He gave the police your tag and they looked up your address. I highly doubt that they gave it to him (just think how easy it would be for a stalker to get some womans info if the police did this). I'm sure they went back to him (if they didn't give you a hard time) and told him he was full of $#%! Did you get the names of any of the officers? You could always contact them to make sure he didn't get your address. Tell them with the way he acted (especially the cursing at you before hand) you have concerns. I'm sure he doesn't have it and unless the police gave you a citation for something (putting some fault on you) he has no need for it, nor would his insurance.

Bottom line, you did nothing. He tried to show-off and lost it, got embarrassed and realized he wrecked his car and will have to pay to get it fixed. If it wasn't his, he also doesn't get to drive it anymore when his parent take the keys away.

Old 08-18-2005, 05:07 PM
Gangster Member
Originally Posted by eldy
<embed src=http://members.dslextreme.com/users/g35driver/chraw.1598100.wmv autoplay=off />

PWNED like this guy!
i dont think he got this owned

Old 08-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by KAHBOOM
you should post this over on the Vette Forums
Why? Sorry, but that jacka$$ isn't typical of Vette owners. I've owned 3 Corvettes and just sold mine before buying the G. Vette owners would laugh at that guy just as quickly as G owners.

The Vette that guy was driving was most likely a '97-'99 since it had the ugly wagon wheels. Probably a cheaper can than a G and he probably paid < $25k for it.

Old 08-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
haha, thanks for the feedback guys, Here's that pic that I was able to snap before I dipped out.

[IMG][/IMG]
As you can see... HE GOT OWNED [/QUOTE]

How come the brakes have rust on them as if the car hasn't been driven in a long time?

Old 08-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LakeShoreG35MD
Not in a race of course :P Heres the story:
For those of you who live in the Burtonsville, MD area or are familiar with the construction on 29 /198 intersection you know how bad the roads are. For the others, lets just say that like 70% of the roads are grooved and have rocks, dirt, sand and so on. Just a complete mess. Anyways, I was coming back home from the gym heading up 29 north. I came up to the red light on 29/Greencastle. I was minding my own business when young guy in a C5 rolls up. He starts revving and yelling profanities, so I simply roll up my windows :P. Anyways, the light turns green and he burns out and I could hear him pushing every gear until.. he hits the "uneven pavement (groove starts)" and I see him spin circles all the way around the road ahead of me. He falls off the road into the ditch on the right. His car got F***ed, you can hardly recognize it. I pulled over to check if he was all right. I helped the guy out of his car, I asked him if he wanted to use my phone to call the police/insurance, then the A-hole starts trying to pin the whole thing on me. I mean WTF? He insisted that I taunted him to race and blah blah blah. At this point, I got pissed so I got back into my car to leave, but the guy is writing down my tags? So I stepped out and took a quick snap of his car with my camera and left. Should I be worried? I mean, should I have stayed there for the police or something? I will post the pic of his car once I get it uploaded onto photobucket or something.
It's just not worth being nice these days. People can be complete ******...

haha, thanks for the feedback guys, Here's that pic that I was able to snap before I dipped out.

[IMG][/IMG]
As you can see... HE GOT OWNED

Is that even breaking the law, "taunting someone to race"?

Old 08-18-2005, 07:26 PM
I'm assuming that there was some water in the ditch or it rained.

How come the brakes have rust on them as if the car hasn't been driven in a long time?[/QUOTE]

Old 08-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah, he already put a bungie cord on to hold up the bumper?

Old 08-18-2005, 07:40 PM
BSBSBSBSBSBSBS
S_____________B
B_____BS______S
S_____________B
B_____________S
SBSBSBSBSBSBSB
B
S
B
S
B
S
B
S Sorry, not buyin' it...

Old 08-18-2005, 07:53 PM
Received 82 Likes on 61 Posts
Originally Posted by risin

[IMG][/IMG]
How come the brakes have rust on them as if the car hasn't been driven in a long time?[/QUOTE]

good point. How can that be? Water in the ditch doesn't explain the rust
also, there's a bungee cord holding up the bumper - how did he do that so fast?

Last edited by S2020; 08-18-2005 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:54 PM
Ok, lets see just how much we can derive from this picture.

Electric fan laying under car. If car was in ditch, wouldn't the fan still be in the ditch?

Overspray on frame, car was wrecked before.

Old 08-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Ummm...smart a$$ guys on this forum LOL. Yeah, now the story smells like BULL$HIT!!

Old 08-18-2005, 11:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I bet its his friends wrecked vette.

Old 08-18-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by risin

[IMG][/IMG]
Actually the stock Corvette rotors will look like that even after you wash your car. They rust up quick then it goes away as soon as you drive it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lol Vette Got Owned!!!