G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Lol Vette Got Owned!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 03:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LakeShoreG35MD
Not in a race of course :P Heres the story:
For those of you who live in the Burtonsville, MD area or are familiar with the construction on 29 /198 intersection you know how bad the roads are. For the others, lets just say that like 70% of the roads are grooved and have rocks, dirt, sand and so on. Just a complete mess. Anyways, I was coming back home from the gym heading up 29 north. I came up to the red light on 29/Greencastle. I was minding my own business when young guy in a C5 rolls up. He starts revving and yelling profanities, so I simply roll up my windows :P. Anyways, the light turns green and he burns out and I could hear him pushing every gear until.. he hits the "uneven pavement (groove starts)" and I see him spin circles all the way around the road ahead of me. He falls off the road into the ditch on the right. His car got F***ed, you can hardly recognize it. I pulled over to check if he was all right. I helped the guy out of his car, I asked him if he wanted to use my phone to call the police/insurance, then the A-hole starts trying to pin the whole thing on me. I mean WTF? He insisted that I taunted him to race and blah blah blah. At this point, I got pissed so I got back into my car to leave, but the guy is writing down my tags? So I stepped out and took a quick snap of his car with my camera and left. Should I be worried? I mean, should I have stayed there for the police or something? I will post the pic of his car once I get it uploaded onto photobucket or something.
It's just not worth being nice these days. People can be complete ******...
That's funny he slid off the road. I had a guy in a 3 series BMW do the same thing to me. (Currently own an 2K4 Evo 8 GSR modded) I was on the interstate and he kept coming up next to me and screwing around trying to get me to race. We both got off on the same exit and came to a light. When the light turned green he took off. There was a little pile of sand in the road left over from the previous snow. He hit that and spun out right in the middle of the intersection in front of everyone. I laughed so hard. Some people these days.

Old 08-18-2005, 03:42 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
LMAO! You taunted him to race - LOL! Man, that's a good one! What a stupid bastard! Bottom line, he can say whatever he wants, the end result is he's in the ditch, while you're on your merry way... The cops can't do crap! They're going to listen to his story and, of course the guys gonna lie and say you caused it, but bottom line, why's he off the road? You didnt hit him, run him of the road, no nothing, so it's his fault regardless for "reckless driivng" and not keeping his car under control - regradless of whether he's racing or not. If you're taunting him to race, he doesn't have to. Its in HIS hands! I mean he caused it, and there's no other car involved, so now his insurance comp is going to pick up the tab, which means higher rates for the little ***** (or his dad)... So don't worry about it, neither he or the cops can legally do jack with your plates, specially under the circumstance....

Old 08-18-2005, 03:57 PM
I agree, there's nothing to be worried about. Whats he going to say "This guy was trying to race me so I showed him! Then I spun out."? If he's smart, he'll make up some excuse about a dog in the road or something, otherwise, he may be looking at a ticket himself, plus the damage to the car (which is probably daddies anyway).

BTW - I know that area very well, I live in Rockville. All that road work sucks!

Old 08-18-2005, 03:57 PM
dude, dont even sweat it. if he tells the cops you taunted him to race then he's just admitting that he was racing. they'll probobly tell him he got what he deserves and write him a citation. dumb little *****! had an older guy with a C5 flex on me the other day too. in a school zone of all places. i just let him waste his gas as i watched and thought to myself...wheres the popo when you need 'em. whats with these vette guys?!

Old 08-18-2005, 04:09 PM
<embed src=http://members.dslextreme.com/users/g35driver/chraw.1598100.wmv autoplay=off />

PWNED like this guy!

Old 08-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow, stinks for that guy.

And don't worry about his writing down your tags...what's he going to do? Tell the cops he was racing? I'm sure insurance will LOVE that.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by eldy

PWNED like this guy!

Holy crud...that's sick....

Anyway, the guy might say he got run off the road by this car and he got the license tags before the car got away. Maybe the police can measure the skidmarks and look at the conditions of the road to determine he was speeding anyway.

If you're really worried, maybe you should call your local police station and let them know you witnessed the accident taking place and tell them what you saw. I think your story to the police would hold more weight over anything the C5 driver says.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:20 PM
you should post this over on the Vette Forums

Old 08-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That guys face must look like the last turd I took. I wonder if that oldsmobile is ok?

Old 08-18-2005, 04:39 PM
haha he did get owned.. what an idiot, and why would a guy in a corvette wanna race a G?

Old 08-18-2005, 04:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by player
haha he did get owned.. what an idiot, and why would a guy in a corvette wanna race a G?

Same reason people in Gs race civics. To win.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:52 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by LakeShoreG35MD
God man.. That vette dude isn't laying off my back. The police just came to my home and asked me about the incident. They asked if I "taunted" him at all and if I did any kind of "reckless driving" to force him to swerve off the road. I explained to them what happened, and told them to check my driving record out (no tickets/accidents ever since I got my liscence). They said good day and just left a few minutes ago. Can that guy get my address with my tag #'s? I heard that this could be done.. I am a little worried about how far this guy is really trying to go.
He can't get your address...unless his brother is a cop or something

So now he's trying to claim you ran him off the road? I can't believe he admitted to the police that he was racing (via the 'did you taunt him' question). The guy just buried himself.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:55 PM
similar SHT happened to me, short story...

rode moped home from work around 11p

300zx come speeding down the road behind me starts swerving , so i move over far in the shoulder then he passes and spins out flipping over and hit a pole

I stopped to make sure he was ok, he appeared drunk and i told the police (not written in report ugh) ...

next thing i know is im getting a bill for 5-10g for the telepone pole and my insurance company calls saying they are going to pay the claim ... i think 20k dont remember.

im like WTF i was doing everything correct and he was drunk. next up a few months later the FBI is knocking at my door asking questions if i was involved in any insurance fraud... WTF i said the guy was drunk and i wasnt responsible... turns out he was involved in fraud in the past so i guess they just figured...

i never heard anything more from the insurance,telepone,FBI.

bottom line you see an accident KEEP F GOING... dont stop... you'll screw yourself... let em bleed

ppp

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lol Vette Got Owned!!!