G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Too late to order an '05 ????????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 02:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dave E H
If you want a 6MT, you can't get an 06 w/o the spoiler. You could probably get someone to switch trunks though - that's what I hope to do.
actually, when I read this for the first time

· Sport-Tuned Suspension Package adds a unique front fascia and side sills and new optional rear spoiler (standard on G35 Coupe 6MT)

I thought that I would have to get the spoiler for the 6MT, but actually, Infiniti is saying that the Sport Tuned Suspension Package is standard...not the spoiler

Old 08-21-2005, 01:36 AM
Just so everyone knows...

stopped by the dealer today, it IS already too late to order an '05. I told him how I did NOT want the new spoiler but wanted the current one, and he was like "oh just get the new one w/o spoiler and we'll put the old one on for you!" so he made it seem like no big deal.

Also, on the MSRP. I asked how much they thought price would go up...like a grand? "Oh no...not even" Like $500? "No, no...not even close". So according to two salesmen, the price increase wont be significant at all.....cool

So it looks like I order an '06, have them swap spoilers and just get used to the new bumper...

Old 08-21-2005, 02:37 AM
Originally Posted by Tim Currie
Just so everyone knows...

stopped by the dealer today, it IS already too late to order an '05. I told him how I did NOT want the new spoiler but wanted the current one, and he was like "oh just get the new one w/o spoiler and we'll put the old one on for you!" so he made it seem like no big deal.

Also, on the MSRP. I asked how much they thought price would go up...like a grand? "Oh no...not even" Like $500? "No, no...not even close". So according to two salesmen, the price increase wont be significant at all.....cool

So it looks like I order an '06, have them swap spoilers and just get used to the new bumper...
hopefully, ure right because I would like to get the 06 too
but my skeptical nature is telling me that the dealers want you to wait for the 06, thinking the price won't go up much and then once u find out that they're wrong, the 05's will almost be all gone, forcing you to buy an 06... hope ure right though! man, all those 06 features without a big price hike would be awesome.