G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

tails for coupe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Booooz
Class? You come onto our forum and disrespect our taillights because your "girl" doesn't like them. The majority of girls know nothing about cars, and their opinion on cars is usually garbage. I'm sorry if they are not "pretty" enough for her... Infiniti hasn't offered sparkle plastic on the exisiting models, we're holding out for the '06s.... What I would like to know is who pays $40,000 for a car with tail lights he/she doesn't like? Hmmm... if you want aftermarket taillights, buy a civic. Do not defile an already perfect artistic masterpiece with such garbage. Would you recommend a boob job to Jessica Alba? Hell no. She's already perfect, why ruin that? Bat's overlays are awesome, don't get me wrong bro... but the way you're talking, they're not going do do the trick. They still leave you with the same atrocious taillights we all love so much... take your trash talking elsewhere. You have exhausted enough of my time.
our forum? hmm i always thought this was a public forum. did we close registration for new memberships or something. and when did he ever disrespect the taillights. all he ever said was that his girl didnt like them and he wanted to know if there were any options. if i came on here and said i wanted to change the stock grill to something different. would i get the same reaction. would i get the "who spends 40k on a car with a grill they dont like" what do you say to the people who buy aftermarket bumpers, wheels, grill, spoilers, bodykits, etc. its the same thing. cmon dont be such a damn hypocrit. just because you have a love affair with your taillights dont mean you have to jump on the guy.

Old 08-23-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally Posted by GuyLegend
I think that the lights are amongst the best looking out there. It's one of the best design features of the coupe.
had to jump in here.....When I drove the car home from the dealer my 60 yr old mother kept telling me how nice the tail lights where....I remember thinking "of all the things to like; and she likes the tail lights??" I thought she was crazy.....loox like mom has a more sense then I thought

Old 08-23-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by abcdefGGGGGG
our forum? hmm i always thought this was a public forum. did we close registration for new memberships or something. and when did he ever disrespect the taillights. all he ever said was that his girl didnt like them and he wanted to know if there were any options. if i came on here and said i wanted to change the stock grill to something different. would i get the same reaction. would i get the "who spends 40k on a car with a grill they dont like" what do you say to the people who buy aftermarket bumpers, wheels, grill, spoilers, bodykits, etc. its the same thing. cmon dont be such a damn hypocrit. just because you have a love affair with your taillights dont mean you have to jump on the guy.
Although many people like the believe it is a public forum, its owned privately, and those owners have discretion as to who can and cant join, although most people are allowed to post freely.

import, If you're going to comment that altezzas are fugly, while its your girlfriend's taste that is desiring new tailights, what does your opinion really matter. go to bluebatmobile.com and look around for overlays. Other than that there are no tailights that we're aware of.

By the time you find her a pair of tailights that she'll really like, she will have dumped your *** and moved on, and some other sucker will be posting on this site, looking for rims for her G.

Old 08-23-2005, 12:23 AM
"I'm sorry if they are not "pretty" enough for her... Infiniti hasn't offered sparkle plastic on the exisiting models"

she doesnt like them and you go ahead and stereotype it as a another silly pointless girl rant.

i know that your a girl, and how would you feel if everytime you had a opinion on something whether it was a valid point or not, someone will always say 'oh sorry it isnt pretty enough for you'.

Old 08-23-2005, 12:24 AM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
By the way, my girlfriend LOVES my tail lights! She thinks they're SEXY and I think her tail is too... LOL... LAUGH A LITTLE PEOPLE!

Old 08-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by MyGUnit
Although many people like the believe it is a public forum, its owned privately, and those owners have discretion as to who can and cant join, although most people are allowed to post freely.

import, If you're going to comment that altezzas are fugly, while its your girlfriend's taste that is desiring new tailights, what does your opinion really matter. go to bluebatmobile.com and look around for overlays. Other than that there are no tailights that we're aware of.

By the time you find her a pair of tailights that she'll really like, she will have dumped your *** and moved on, and some other sucker will be posting on this site, looking for rims for her G.
all im saying is he didnt do anything wrong. and somehow this turns into a big deal and now were talking about if he should or shouldnt be allowed to post on this forum.

maybe his gf got the car as a gift and doesnt like the taillights for some reason. maybe its just a minor thing to her but she mentions it to her bf who, being the good bf he is, takes 5 minutes out of his time to register and post a simple question. dude should be getting a award and yet he gets himself and his gf attacked lol

i guess you can talk about changing anything on your car here but if its about your seats or your tailights, then all hell breaks loose haha

Old 08-23-2005, 01:05 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well said . . . You have gained the respect of many silent voices.

Old 08-23-2005, 08:38 AM
all im saying is he didnt do anything wrong. and somehow this turns into a big deal and now were talking about if he should or shouldnt be allowed to post on this forum.

maybe his gf got the car as a gift and doesnt like the taillights for some reason. maybe its just a minor thing to her but she mentions it to her bf who, being the good bf he is, takes 5 minutes out of his time to register and post a simple question. dude should be getting a award and yet he gets himself and his gf attacked lol

i guess you can talk about changing anything on your car here but if its about your seats or your tailights, then all hell breaks loose haha
I dont think he did anything wrong either...and he should absolutely be allowed to post on the forum. I have nothing against the guy, except that he flipped out on the littlest joke of a comment. A simple "haha, but honestly guys, what have you found out there?" would have been sufficient. But no, he has to become the Pope of g35Driver and regulate.

Most guys are pu**y whipped when they have a girlfriend....
But at the same time, most guys can take a joke about being pu**y whipped, but not import. Just relax a little bit dude....Thats all

Old 08-23-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by jeepman
I like the tail lights...but why did they go to all the trouble for LED's and leave the blinkers the regular blubs...?
Nissan's existing bulb inventory and contracts with automotive bulb manufacturers. Plain and simple.

Old 08-23-2005, 08:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Find another girl before you find another set of tailights for this car.
dot

Old 08-23-2005, 10:12 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
so after my first hearty laugh, I must say I am amazed that this whole topic has become worse and worse... ok, nothing in this world is perfect, so maybe if there was an artist in here or perhaps someone who is really good at photoshop, other ideas and proposals can be made about creating a different brake/tail lamp system.

What do you guys think. Be constructive, & have a stress relieving laugh while doing it.

I dont even this its a horrible thing that she doesnt like the tails. I think the headlamps need some help - even the 06 models that are coming out are still short of glory. Now you can all flame me for saying that.

Tell your GF to make some drawings of what she thinks the tail lights should look like - it may be feasible to mod the existing lamps - who knows!

Adrian

Old 08-23-2005, 10:19 AM
I dont think he did anything wrong either...and he should absolutely be allowed to post on the forum. I have nothing against the guy, except that he flipped out on the littlest joke of a comment. A simple "haha, but honestly guys, what have you found out there?" would have been sufficient. But no, he has to become the Pope of g35Driver and regulate.

Most guys are pu**y whipped when they have a girlfriend....
But at the same time, most guys can take a joke about being pu**y whipped, but not import. Just relax a little bit dude....Thats all
i agree. there were some funny jokes here and those should be taken lightly but then there were also some posts that werent so. and those are the ones i have a problem with

Old 08-23-2005, 10:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by PeteNJ
Nissan's existing bulb inventory and contracts with automotive bulb manufacturers. Plain and simple.
actually it's a manufacturing cost savings strategy. it's easier to swap some cheap bulbs (amber/red) for the different markets then to build two separate taillight housings with amber/red led's. there are no such thing as contracts with parts supplier's (wishful thinking). most auto assemblers do not hold inventory... it is the suppliers job to provide and hold inventory. *former magna employee here*

Old 08-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by importroller
blue batmobile, thanks for the link.

Bat™

Old 08-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by giddyup69
actually it's a manufacturing cost savings strategy. it's easier to swap some cheap bulbs (amber/red) for the different markets then to build two separate taillight housings with amber/red led's. there are no such thing as contracts with parts supplier's (wishful thinking). most auto assemblers do not hold inventory... it is the suppliers job to provide and hold inventory. *former magna employee here*
Interesting. Tell that to my family member who works in parts sourcing for VAG who would disagree with you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: tails for coupe?