G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Ron Burgendy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2005 | 11:13 AM
I was wondering if you would like to come to a party in my pants...

Old 08-27-2005 | 12:47 PM
Ron: "It's the pleets....they're very flattering in the crotchal region."

Old 08-27-2005 | 02:02 PM
|
this turned into a movie post real quik lol

Old 08-27-2005 | 02:08 PM
Ron Burgundy: Son of a bee-sting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brick Tamland: Where'd you get those clothes from, the toilet store?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron Burgundy: You stay classy, San Diego.

Brick Tamland: I pooped a hammer.

Wes Mantooth: I didn't know that the Salvation Army was having a sale?

Brick Tamland: [riding a bear] Hey, Ron! I'm riding a furry tractor!

Bill Lawson: [narrating] Brick Tamland is married with 11 children and is one of the top political advisors to the Bush White House.

Spanish Anchor: Como estan, bitches?

Brian Fantana: I think I was in love once.
Ron Burgundy: Really? What was her name?
Brian Fantana: I don't remember.
Ron Burgundy: That's not a good start, but keep going...
Brian Fantana: She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. I met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again.
Ron Burgundy: I'm pretty sure that's not love.
Brian Fantana: Damn it!

Brick Tamland: I love... carpet.
[pause]
Brick Tamland: I love... desk.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?
Brick Tamland: I love lamp.
Ron Burgundy: Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
Brick Tamland: I love lamp! I love lamp.
Ron Burgundy: It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice.

Veronica Corningstone: ...and that can be very distracting. Okay, so when we get to the pet shop...
Brick Tamland: [while coughing] Cough. Look over here.
[spoken]
Brick Tamland: Excuse me, Veronica?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes? What is it, Brick?
Brick Tamland: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me?
Brick Tamland: [struggling] The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?
Veronica Corningstone: Brick, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?
Brick Tamland: That's it.
Veronica Corningstone: Did Brian tell you to say this, Brick?
Brick Tamland: No! Yes. He did.
Veronica Corningstone: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.
Brick Tamland: Very well. Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?
Ian: No, Brick.
Brick Tamland: All right. Let's go.
[runs off, there is a sound of crashing off screen]
Brick Tamland: It's all right! I'm all right!

Brian Fantana: Well, is this a shortcut or what?
Brick Tamland: [laughing] Okay.

Brian Fantana: Where is the suit store? We've been walking for forty-five minutes!
Champ Kind: Brick, I thought you said this was a shortcut.
Brick Tamland: Fantastic!
Ron Burgundy: Well, is it a shortcut or not?
Brick Tamland: Okay!

Ron Burgundy: Do you guys really want to know what love is?
Brick Tamland: More than anything in the world, Ron.

Ron Burgundy: [driving in car, speaking to Baxter] Oh, Baxter, you are my little gentleman. I'll take you to foggy London town 'cause you are my little gentleman. Wow, this burrito is delicious, but it is filling.
[throws burrito out the window]

Ron Burgundy: [picking up phone] Ron Burgundy. Stay classy, San Diego. Hello, Baxter? Baxter, is that you? Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee. Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the decency to say something!
[falls off chair screaming]

Veronica Corningstone: Jazz flute is for little fairy boys.

[subtitled conversation between Ron's dog Baxter and an attacking bear]
Baxter: Leave these people alone. They mean you no harm.
Bear: We Bears are a proud race. They must pay for their intrusion.
Baxter: On my journey I met one of your kind. His name was Katow-jo. We became friends.
Bear: Katow-jo is my cousin. Go in peace.
Baxter: I will tell tales of your compassion.
Bear: Fare thee well, Baxter. You shall always be friend of the bears.

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast!
Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch!
Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart!
Ron Burgundy: I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

Ron Burgundy: Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?
Brick Tamland: I don't know.

Champ Kind: What's this?
Wes Mantooth: Well, well, well, Ron Burgundy and the Channel 4 News Team.
Ron Burgundy: Hello, Wes Mantooth, Hello, Evening News team.
Wes Mantooth: Nice clothes, gentlemen! I didn't know that the Salvation Army was having a sale. Am I right? Am I right? Look at these guys!
Brick Tamland: Hey! Where did you get those clothes? At the toilet store?
Wes Mantooth: What are you doing on our stations turf, Burgundy? You're about to get a serious beat down.
Champ Kind: I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!
Wes Mantooth: Dorothy Mantooth is a saint! You understand me? Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Ron Burgundy: Hey leave the mothers out of this. It's unnecessary. Besides, I'm sure Wes here is just upset about finishing second in the ratings again.
Wes Mantooth: That's completely uncalled for, Burgundy. You know those rating systems are flawed. They don't take in account houses that have... uh... more than two television sets... and other things of that nature.
Ron Burgundy: I guess I have to take you at your word, No.2. You have a great day, fellas, we'll see you around the bend.
Wes Mantooth: Son of a bitch!

Old 08-27-2005 | 02:09 PM
I quit, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/quotes look at them your selves bitches

Old 08-27-2005 | 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by Jtrain
Ron Burgundy: Son of a bee-sting!

Brick Tamland: Where'd you get those clothes from, the toilet store?

Ron Burgundy: You stay classy, San Diego.

Brick Tamland: I pooped a hammer.

Wes Mantooth: I didn't know that the Salvation Army was having a sale?

Brick Tamland: [riding a bear] Hey, Ron! I'm riding a furry tractor!

Bill Lawson: [narrating] Brick Tamland is married with 11 children and is one of the top political advisors to the Bush White House.

Spanish Anchor: Como estan, bitches?

Brian Fantana: I think I was in love once.
Ron Burgundy: Really? What was her name?
Brian Fantana: I don't remember.
Ron Burgundy: That's not a good start, but keep going...
Brian Fantana: She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. I met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again.
Ron Burgundy: I'm pretty sure that's not love.
Brian Fantana: Damn it!

Brick Tamland: I love... carpet.
[pause]
Brick Tamland: I love... desk.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?
Brick Tamland: I love lamp.
Ron Burgundy: Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
Brick Tamland: I love lamp! I love lamp.
Ron Burgundy: It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice.

Veronica Corningstone: ...and that can be very distracting. Okay, so when we get to the pet shop...
Brick Tamland: [while coughing] Cough. Look over here.
[spoken]
Brick Tamland: Excuse me, Veronica?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes? What is it, Brick?
Brick Tamland: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me?
Brick Tamland: [struggling] The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?
Veronica Corningstone: Brick, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?
Brick Tamland: That's it.
Veronica Corningstone: Did Brian tell you to say this, Brick?
Brick Tamland: No! Yes. He did.
Veronica Corningstone: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.
Brick Tamland: Very well. Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?
Ian: No, Brick.
Brick Tamland: All right. Let's go.
[runs off, there is a sound of crashing off screen]
Brick Tamland: It's all right! I'm all right!

Brian Fantana: Well, is this a shortcut or what?
Brick Tamland: [laughing] Okay.

Brian Fantana: Where is the suit store? We've been walking for forty-five minutes!
Champ Kind: Brick, I thought you said this was a shortcut.
Brick Tamland: Fantastic!
Ron Burgundy: Well, is it a shortcut or not?
Brick Tamland: Okay!

Ron Burgundy: Do you guys really want to know what love is?
Brick Tamland: More than anything in the world, Ron.

Ron Burgundy: [driving in car, speaking to Baxter] Oh, Baxter, you are my little gentleman. I'll take you to foggy London town 'cause you are my little gentleman. Wow, this burrito is delicious, but it is filling.
[throws burrito out the window]

Ron Burgundy: [picking up phone] Ron Burgundy. Stay classy, San Diego. Hello, Baxter? Baxter, is that you? Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee. Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the decency to say something!
[falls off chair screaming]

Veronica Corningstone: Jazz flute is for little fairy boys.

[subtitled conversation between Ron's dog Baxter and an attacking bear]
Baxter: Leave these people alone. They mean you no harm.
Bear: We Bears are a proud race. They must pay for their intrusion.
Baxter: On my journey I met one of your kind. His name was Katow-jo. We became friends.
Bear: Katow-jo is my cousin. Go in peace.
Baxter: I will tell tales of your compassion.
Bear: Fare thee well, Baxter. You shall always be friend of the bears.

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast!
Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch!
Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart!
Ron Burgundy: I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

Ron Burgundy: Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?
Brick Tamland: I don't know.

Champ Kind: What's this?
Wes Mantooth: Well, well, well, Ron Burgundy and the Channel 4 News Team.
Ron Burgundy: Hello, Wes Mantooth, Hello, Evening News team.
Wes Mantooth: Nice clothes, gentlemen! I didn't know that the Salvation Army was having a sale. Am I right? Am I right? Look at these guys!
Brick Tamland: Hey! Where did you get those clothes? At the toilet store?
Wes Mantooth: What are you doing on our stations turf, Burgundy? You're about to get a serious beat down.
Champ Kind: I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!
Wes Mantooth: Dorothy Mantooth is a saint! You understand me? Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Ron Burgundy: Hey leave the mothers out of this. It's unnecessary. Besides, I'm sure Wes here is just upset about finishing second in the ratings again.
Wes Mantooth: That's completely uncalled for, Burgundy. You know those rating systems are flawed. They don't take in account houses that have... uh... more than two television sets... and other things of that nature.
Ron Burgundy: I guess I have to take you at your word, No.2. You have a great day, fellas, we'll see you around the bend.
Wes Mantooth: Son of a bitch!
damn, you killed it...

Old 08-27-2005 | 04:24 PM
-smells like a diaper filled with indian food.

Old 08-27-2005 | 04:49 PM
Come on Jtrain, the idea is to post ones that you know off the top of your head, not the whole damn movie script.

Old 08-27-2005 | 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by coop
-smells like a diaper filled with indian food.
-It smell's like Bigfoot's d!ck!!!