G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Silver GST, Turbo Ford Probe & Spyder Turbo OWNED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 07:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver GST, Turbo Ford Probe & Spyder Turbo OWNED

What a night it was racing wise other then the slowness of getting races together... First lined up was a Turbo Ford Probe who said he's wanted to run me for the longest time finally had his chance (twice tonight). I've seen him take down quit a bunch a cars in the past and was pretty sure I was going to lose until we lined up. After we lined up I had everything ready to go and it was on... We were neck and neck until 3rd gear when I pulled on him pretty good and after about the whole quarter it was over. Tore him up by a car or so and he wanted to run me again. I started off late on the 2nd run but quickly caught up 2 him and took it at the end. His buddy after that asked him "What the [censored] happened?" and he was like "G35 took me man" since they were sure he was going to win...

2nd Race was on Lambert against the Silver Eclipse GST and it was defiantly an easy kill.... After 3rd it was basically over between us. I thought I had it in the bag cuz when we raced a while back we were neck and neck; however, I got him... This time was just as bad... We only ran once.

3rd was after the whole night was over and we were all chillin at Del Taco in Oxnard and the Red/Maroon Eclipse Spyder with Upgraded Turbo and [censored] up tires (so he claimed) wanted to run me. He was pretty confident he was going to win since he had upgraded turbo in his Spyder and everything. Nothing really for him to worry about other then his tires I guess. Well I ran this guy 4 times. Once out of the four tries he had a bad take off but after 3rd we were neck and neck until I took him in the long run. The guy said he wanted to race back and I was like wtf umm ok and we did and I owned him racing back to where we started on 3 honks. The guy said to wait till next week where he's getting a newer turbo and he should own me he said...

What a good night it was

Peace...

G35 Mafia Member # 01

Old 07-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Silver GST, Turbo Ford Probe & Spyder Turbo OWNED

Good kills. Be careful with that whole street racing thing. I've heard there's a new law in L.A. county where if you get caught street racing now, they take your car and auction it off with the proceeds to the city. Gone, good-bye. It'll just be a matter of time before it spreads to the whole state.

I'm not one to preach about these kinds of things, as I've done street racing myself and of course enjoyed it, as foolish as it was. But thanks to movies like 2fast2furious and the subsequent deaths that happen on the streets related to it, the law isn't messing around anymore with street racing. I would hate to see you lose your car to the law over a street race. Brings new meaning to the term "OWNED".

I'm sure you've heard it all before, but you really ought to consider taking it to the track. There's nothing wrong with refusing to race someone on the street, as long as you are willing to do it on the track instead. Most will chicken out. The few that really want to race you will go to the track with you. That's where real men race, and where real races are won and lost.

2003 G35C, 6MT, DG/G, Aero/Nav/Premium
2002 Corvette Z06, Electron Blue/Black

Old 07-06-2003, 11:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Silver GST, Turbo Ford Probe & Spyder Turbo OWNED

Yea I know what u mean.. I need to stop street racing and with no tracks around here it isn't helping =( Hopefully soon with the petition going on around here there is going to be a track in the making and thankfully I don't live in LA County. (live 15 min from LA County), but when these guys are holding 50 bucks and there noses in the air per car we took it to a very rural spot, ran a few and boom I took home 150 bucks cash.. Over here only thing you'd crash into would be a field of onions (and it has happened before) leaving your car stenched and that would suck... There's really not enough racers now and days to cause a "scene" like in the Valley where there's anywhere from 50 to 150 car's...

Over here there's about 6 to 11 depending on where u go or meet up. Last night only 5 cars went out... All had that sleeper look so it wouldn't be grabbing no one's attention...

The whole thing was over in less then 5 to 10 minutes... Just a few casual races for a few bucks...

G35 Mafia Member # 01