G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Beware! Able now ATLANTIC Infiniti of LI same BS !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2003 | 02:40 PM
35C
|
Beware! Able now ATLANTIC Infiniti of LI same BS !

Long island Infiniti buyers beware The same old Crap from the A-holes at ABLE continues with a name change to Atlantic Infiniti. They are in rockville center.
Horrible experice buying and servicing my coupe was irritated even more when today I wasted 1 hour of my time on a beautiful day in the "new" dealership after recieving the following in the mail:

Was told its only on select models when it clearly states ENTIRE model line.
After wait for a "management" decicion I was told "we wont honor the $3000 check,thanks" Real crappy way to handle a returning customer.My fiancee is very dissapionted as she wanted a coupe more than to get married.

WHen I bought my coupe I was pressured to buy add ons and was asked for 75 dollars for wheel locks(got them for 20 from Mcguard who makes the locks for nissan) and $179 for the all season mats(got them for 79 dollars at Massepequa infiniti).Also the car I had on order was not delivered to me when it came in,in november but pinstrped,tinted,sunroof deflectored,and given a 3500 dollar mark up and put on display.I was told "thats not your car".I was promised delivery in Nov.I was then told that I would wait for the "next round" in early december.I got my car on december 31st after many phone calls because they were trying to stall me until after new years.Furthermore when I went to have the headlight auto off preferences done, I was told "it cant be done" which I have in writing from the service dept.SO this tells me they either didnt WANT to perform the service OR didnt KNOW HOW.In either instance I dont want them servicing my car.I went to Massepequa infiniti and had it done in 5 minutes at no charge!

In disgust,
35C

P.S.I hope you enjoyed the profit from my first coupe ABLE or ATLANTIC infiniti,but all my business,service and now future infiniti vehicles will be at Massepequa Infiniti where I have been treated 100 times better and I didnt even buy my car there.

g35 coupe black/auto/fully equipt

Old 07-13-2003 | 05:24 PM
Re: Beware! Able now ATLANTIC Infiniti of LI same BS !

NY residents have one of the best state consumer affairs office in the entire nation. File a complaint with them showing the documentation that you have. Better yet, send a letter to the general manager showing in detail the complaint that you will file unless he honors that coupon. The last thing that dealer wants is the state of NY knocking at his door.

Old 07-13-2003 | 05:24 PM

NY residents have one of the best state consumer affairs office in the entire nation. File a complaint with them showing the documentation that you have. Better yet, send a letter to the general manager showing in detail the complaint that you will file unless he honors that coupon. The last thing that dealer wants is the state of NY knocking at his door.

Old 07-13-2003 | 06:20 PM

notice the coupon says "UP TO $3000", meaning it could mean anywhere between $0 and $3000 off msrp, I am sure if you wanted a sedan, they would have been more than happy to honor in the upper bounds of the "up to 3000" coupon.

just 2 days ago i rectified a situation that north shore created by taking an incoming coupe from atlantic, and besides the drive over there on a very congested southern state parkway, the experience was great. massapequa is also a great dealership, and more than likely i will go there for service, but just because the dealership won't honor a ridiculous coupon that would place the price of the coupe below invoice, don't jump to conclusions.

Old 07-13-2003 | 07:38 PM

If you can read the small letters, I think it says up to $3,000 off MSRP. It also says G35, it doesn't say anything about sedan only. If I am not mistaken, I think even the picture shows the coupe, doesn't it? It definitely says entire line of Infiniti vehicles. So, I would definitely file a complaint. I hate when they advertise something just to get you in the door, and just play with you afterwords. Good luck bro!

Old 07-14-2003 | 10:47 AM

i bought a coupe from able infinity they were alright but they give you no respect but thats just like most other dealerships imo.

Old 07-14-2003 | 07:33 PM
G SQUAD

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

<hr></blockquote>

Exactly what he said and I'll add that the NYS Attorney General's Office is also very involved in auto advertising scams. Contact the dealer, tell them you're reporting it to both departments and see how much they offer as a discount. The ad also appears to be showing a coupe, if that's the case, then you'll be in a good standing to jam them up or get the discount, but don't expect $3000k off. It does say, "up to."

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.