G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

not again....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At times like this, don't you just want to say screw the money and lug a metal trashcan into this a$$hole's windshield?

Old 10-09-2005, 08:54 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Sorry about the carelessness bro. Hope the fix is a good one.
C.

Old 10-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by rick505
:jerseydriver:

had to be said

umm yea, bc ny driver are soooooo much better, right?

Old 10-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
So, how were you able to prove you didn't back into his car and try and get some insurance money out of this? Also, did he give you enough room to leave?

Old 10-09-2005, 10:32 PM
just out of curiousity... say the owner is a very very very attractive woman, better yet, a very hot *** girl and she winks at you; would you take back your aggression and say "ahhh, no worries, it'll just buff right off."

hehe.....

in contrast, that as$ hole, i hope a bird $hits on him.

Old 10-09-2005, 11:33 PM
I would have had to wait on this a$$wipe.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:15 AM
Premier Member

Man that happened to me once talk about being pissed.. I ended up just droping the car in Rev dumped the Clutch and littlerally pushed the guys car back several feet. lol

Old 10-10-2005, 12:19 AM
G's Up, Ho's Down
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Please note: the lexus has a N.J. plate

Old 10-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Evil Bastard
btw, lexus is technically an american car company (as opposed to toyota, a japanese car company). Same thing goes for acura versus honda and infiniti versus nissan.

But anyways, that sucks a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge ball.
He didn't even have the decency to run away and hide (that is to say, good for him to have the testes to keep his car parked in that spot so you can get compensated.)

a note would've been better, probably.

Old 10-10-2005, 01:41 AM
Originally Posted by mephistomyhero
So, how were you able to prove you didn't back into his car and try and get some insurance money out of this? Also, did he give you enough room to leave?

If he's behind you, then hes at fault immediately. You should know that living in Cali. I don't know if it's true for that state though. But say your car is manual and rolls back on a hill and hits the driver behind you, well the driver behind you is at fault.

At fault because:
A. Hes behind you
B He didn't leave enough space between both vehicles (which also applies to this case).

Old 10-10-2005, 02:33 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
If he's behind you, then hes at fault immediately. You should know that living in Cali. I don't know if it's true for that state though. But say your car is manual and rolls back on a hill and hits the driver behind you, well the driver behind you is at fault.

At fault because:
A. Hes behind you
B He didn't leave enough space between both vehicles (which also applies to this case).
Ah, that isn't true all the time. Trust me on this one. Also, this has nothing to do with a moving vehicle law. I'm just wondering how he can prove that he didn't reversed into the car behind him (since the car is parked)? The only way I can see that it is easily the guy behind him that is at fault is if you don't have enough room to get out of the spot. Otherwise, from looking at the picture and I'm the insurance company, I would say "How do we know you didn't reversed into the car behind you and blame the other parked car?". Really, I can't tell who's fault it is from the picture. I'm just playing the devil's advocate here. Hey, as long as they don't complain, then it's all good.

Old 10-10-2005, 03:30 AM
Originally Posted by GodZilla
Man that happened to me once talk about being pissed.. I ended up just droping the car in Rev dumped the Clutch and littlerally pushed the guys car back several feet. lol
This has also happened to me several times. One time, someone parked thier car right onto the front bumper of my SUV. I put it in 4wd and pushed his a$$ into the middle of the street. Some other idiot in a brand new Cadillac parked on the front bumper of my Prelude many years ago. He actually broke my licence plate frame with his bumper and left his car on top of mine. He had a huge dent on his passenger side door with my footprint for his troubles.

Old 10-10-2005, 05:45 AM
Originally Posted by mephistomyhero

Yes, I thought about that too!

since the driver wasn't there. I have no other options but to call the cops, the cops totally believe me that it's his fault because, there were so little space that I can't even get my car out. If let's say i try to take that really small space and end up hitting his car, there is no way my car be parked so well already.

So I am pretty sure his police report will stated that.

Other thing i am worrying is that he might deny it when his insurance company called him and might ended up in a lawsuit, but no matter what I am fighting to the end. I can't let people like this ruin my $37k car.

Old 10-10-2005, 10:12 AM
thats why i always park on the end of blocks

Old 10-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by abcdefGGGGGG
thats why i always park on the end of blocks
This is why I park in my driveway and garage

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: not again....