G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Anybody know anything on this crazy car??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 11:29 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
funny, he says the car was sponsored and the sponsors will remain nameless...then you look at his mod list and...

GreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGr eddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGred dyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddy GreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGr eddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddyGred dyGreddyGreddyGreddyGreddy

Old 10-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by techi13
why did they waste all that money on an auto????

hahahaha
+1.

Old 10-18-2005, 05:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Listed as Diamond Graphite. I think that's Brilliant silver...

Old 10-19-2005, 12:57 AM
Other than the rear lip, sideskirts, seat inserts, and billet grille, I like it...

Old 10-19-2005, 02:44 PM
i would say 45K is not all that bad if you dont feel like doing everything yourself. But I am all for "your own car" no need to buy someones car that they have already done up.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:52 AM
Hey guys.. thats my car - thanks for all the compliments.. aswell as the NON compliments.. lol car didnt sell so I guess im keeping it - I was trying to help my family out because they are kind of in a bind w/ some legal **** so I was trying to sell it but its a no go now.. anyways nice to see I made a spot on the site, lol

Old 10-23-2005, 07:58 PM
I personally think that the price is fairly decent. I would probably have liked to see the TT done on a 6MT over the 5AT, but that's preference. For the amount of work put into it, it's a decent price (as I mentioned before). If you consider the labor costs, parts costs, as well as the time costs, you're considering a big savings by purchasing this type of car. If the guy installed the TT recently, then 31,000 miles doesn't mean as much. Installing a TT is like putting in a new engine. Even though you get the 31,000-mile wear on certain parts of the engine, part of the engine is indeed new.

Either way, I don't think it'd be that easy to strip his car down to the point of having it stock. Think of the time and money he'll have to spend to reinstall all the other stuff. Any how, the 45K "Buy Now" price is rather steep on the psychological level, though. Everyone's expecting to buy a fixed-up G for cheap since their mentality is that a used G is a used G and that any additions on it doesn't amount to its actual worth.

Show me a 6MT TT and maybe I'll consider purchasing it.

Old 10-23-2005, 08:09 PM
well the key point is that it's a show car not a track car.
IMO, 6MT people like it on MT rather than AT solely because TT AT is a little bit slower than 6MT on every aspect.
well i cant agree with price tho. 31000 miles...just too much for a show car.
it looks more like daily.
asking too much!
also about mod. yeah...whole point is to make your custom G.
i bet thats why that guy purchased and mod. and NOT BUYING A SHOW CAR.

Old 10-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Swerving and Weaving
its a nice G although im not feeling the custom FMIC.

Old 10-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Ya im not taking everything apart one because yes it would be alot of work and more money to uninstall everything but even after that I would still have a G35 that is totally stock and without warranty, having a TT G and all these mods someone can understand why it has no warranty but not a 2004 stock car w/ no warranty you know? As for how long the turbos were installed less then 3,000 miles - Like I said before I was trying to help some family out who had been in need of the money more then I but that time has past so I imagine I will keep the G and continue to modify it since its my passion - will I be seeing anyone at HIN miami???

Old 10-25-2005, 06:37 PM
i think thats a nice car.. gj on the modifying

Old 10-26-2005, 10:45 AM
Diamond Graphite is the interior.Exterior is Brilliant Silver i guess

Old 10-26-2005, 02:01 PM
his IC is waaaaaaaaaay to small and front shots of his car look like **** because of that but everyhthing else looks pretty good

Old 10-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Interesting decision on the seats. It looks as if it was outfitted with pleather and the top layer wore off...

Old 10-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by HottestGU'llSee
Hey guys.. thats my car - thanks for all the compliments.. aswell as the NON compliments.. lol car didnt sell so I guess im keeping it - I was trying to help my family out because they are kind of in a bind w/ some legal **** so I was trying to sell it but its a no go now.. anyways nice to see I made a spot on the site, lol
Something about this guy or this sale does not sit right with me. He originally said that he was selling the car for educational reason and now it is something else. No wonder it didn't sell, honesty was not the foundation. In any event, I too think it was overpriced and a true enthusiast would not buy it. Enthusiast takes time and enjoyment in customizing their own car based on what they like. Sorry things didn't work out for you seller. Parting out and selling could have guaranteed the sale. You probable could have made more than what you asked for everything sold separately.....Just my 2 cents. No harm intended.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anybody know anything on this crazy car??