G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

how is this possible... hit?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 02:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea you asked for it I dont thinkyou deserve a dent in your car, but if your gonna park all the way in the back where no car is you might as well just use one space, not two. That just looks cocky to others

Old 10-27-2005, 03:21 PM
I hate to see people parks their car in two spaces. This is very selfish act no matter how you look at it.

Old 10-27-2005, 03:38 PM
as much as I'd like to park in two spaces, it takes serious *****. I wouldnt do it. I'd take the door ding over a foot print w/dent or being keyed.

I could care less of someone takes two spots in an empty lot, but I know alot of people just cant let that go. 2 spots in a crowded lot and you are very likely to get tagged.

Old 10-27-2005, 03:51 PM
whenever i park my car in a lot, its always surrounded by other empty spaces away from everyone else and usually under light visible by all haha. I feel sorry for you man, i understand completely why you parked in two spaces, but at the same time, i would be offended too. There are people out there that will not tolerate that.

Old 10-28-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally Posted by 1BADV6
No I think you are misguided.

I have parked all my cars (except beaters) at the end of parking lots...always. From my 1990 Pontiac 6000 to the G...it is because I respect my car. If I am in my beater and park in between cars I just don't fling my door open like most *******s do and if it hits the car next to me oh well. I respect other peoples property but the problem is 3/4 of Americans don't. That is unless they are on the receiving end in which they get all hot headed about it.

I park my car at the end of parking lots in double spaces to avoid ****** that just don't care. If you don't care about your property fine...but don't generalize those that do.
I think you missed his point. What matters is how people perceive you, not what your reasons are for taking two spaces. Nine times out of ten when you park like that, people do think you are an arrogant assh$ole, and it just draws more unwanted attention to your car.

Old 10-28-2005, 02:59 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by WWK888
I think you missed his point. What matters is how people perceive you, not what your reasons are for taking two spaces. Nine times out of ten when you park like that, people do think you are an arrogant assh$ole, and it just draws more unwanted attention to your car.
Unfortunately, I have to agree. Sorry to read about your incident. Yes, I definitely think that taking up 2 or more spaces sets you up this sort of behavior.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't type of situation. You're trying to protect your ride and someone else goes out of their way to prove you wrong.

Old 10-28-2005, 09:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I see.

It must be different where I live. <Knocking on wood> no one has ever messed with my car when I take up 2 spots. I usually do this at grocery stores, shopping malls, and other places with a lot of parking. If spaces are limited I find a corner in the back and hug the curb.

If people go out of their way to think I am arrogant to park in 2 spaces then guess what...they are probably jealous.

Old 10-28-2005, 01:23 PM
My goal in life is to take up 3 parking spots.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
my goal is take up the whole parking lot cause i'm a megalomaniac, sorry bout the car. Even though you did take up two spaces, no one should have the right to vandalize another's property.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:22 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by G3NIU5
^^^i hate it also when some @$$ take up two parking spaces. i dont care if u got a porsche or a lambo. thank god im not the type who'll key ur car over this thing.
yes i agree. who the hell do you think you are taking two spaces.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:32 PM
i've parked my car at the back of the lot with like 5 empty spaces all around me for someone to still park right next to me.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by konaforever
My goal in life is to take up 3 parking spots.
LOL

Old 10-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Raznips
I just park right on the line or a little over and since handcapped spots have so much space next to them on the other side, i figure its okay for them to lose a couple of inches...
Be careful. Especially in WA. Parking on the line or cross-hatch of a handicapped spot, is a $400 offense. (Same as actually parking in the handicap spot). I speak from experience. The crappy part about this? I actually have a handicap parking permit. I should've just parked in the handicap spot. Only reason I didn't, was because I need extra room to get out of the car, and the cross hatch was on the passenger side. So I parked so my drivers side has the cross hatch. And I was barely on the line, and only one tire at that. Only reason I had to park barely on the line, was the car next to me was blatantly on the line. Court didn't care that I have a handicap permit, said that you can't park on the line. Basically, I should've reversed into the handicap spot to have the cross-hatch on the appropriate side.

So apparently it's ok to park on the line of any parking spot, except for a handicap spot. I asked them about this scenario, if I was in the handicap spot, and still parked on the line, because car next to me was on line. Said I still woudl've gotten a ticket

Last edited by avs007; 10-28-2005 at 05:56 PM.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
this reminds me of a really bad racists joke... lol

but yeah stay away from other cars-- any if possible, but park next to nicer cars that aren't sterotypically extreamly old peoples cars.

Old 10-29-2005, 12:05 AM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Jtrain
this reminds me of a really bad racists joke... lol

but yeah stay away from other cars-- any if possible, but park next to nicer cars that aren't sterotypically extreamly old peoples cars.
shut the **** up

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: how is this possible... hit?