G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Invisable bra and other protection

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2002, 12:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Invisable bra and other protection

I am seen some interest in invisable bras on the forum. I had installed a full nose invisable bra on my 6 speed coupe. It included the outside mirrors, door edge guards, door handles, gas filler opening, and wheel welds. See Andy Truman at Jackie Cooper Infiniti. They have a local manufacturer and installer in Tulsa, Ok. 918-249-9393. They also did my window tint. They have a totally clear film (no tint) that also keeps the heat from radiating through the glass. I am having it installed inside the front wind screen so that I will not have to use the fold out screen on the windshield. Look into it.

They also have a rare coupe coming in with out the premium package. It will be a very rare car.

Thought you might like to know. And yes we do have a lot of pickup trucks in Oklahoma, but G35 sales are great here and per capita - we have just as many G as in the West Coast or East Coast. However, having pickups does not mean we have low
I Q's.

Richard

Old 12-26-2002, 09:50 AM
Re: Invisable bra and other protection

Richard,

Who is the manufacturer of the clear bra? Are they using 3M material and simply cutting their own patterns then? I've never heard of any reputable pattern cutters in the midwest, and believe me I've looked several times before for myself and others. Invinca-shield is in North Carolina, Xpel is Virginia I think? Stongard is up in Washington state, but the midwest is pretty barren.

That doesn't mean someone could take bulk 3M material in 24" width and cut a custom job on the car, I've seen that done before, and if the installer is good, there is nothing wrong with that.

What I am asking is that what was done in your case or is there some new company in Tulsa now selling clear bra kits?

Old 12-26-2002, 11:11 AM

Richard,
Was the work done by Auto Distinctions? Did you get the Huper tint? What were the costs?
Thanks,
Greg

Old 01-06-2003, 06:01 AM

You can look here for an authorized xpel installer by ZIP code
xpel.com
Jeremy