G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

This Silver looks Nuts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 09:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: This Silver looks Nuts

Everytime I look at that pic I can't decide if it actually might be a DG or not. Whatever the case, what the hell did they wax that thing with? Jeez I thought at first the pic was taken inside under alot of lights but it you look at the reflection in the finish you can tell its taken outside. Thats the best shine I've ever seen on a G that's not black or solid color. Incredible. Then again its just a a pic, they might have had all kinds of external lighting setup outside.

As far as the kit itself goes, I'm not normally a kit man but If I were to do any it would be that one!

Rob

Old 08-20-2003, 11:05 PM

hey does anybody know what the impul kit is made out of? is it FRP, CRP, or urethane? if its FRP then the price they are asking for is a total ripoff.

Old 08-21-2003, 06:18 AM

i believe it is urethane

Ordered: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT * Diamond Graphite * Graphite Leather * Premium Package

Old 08-21-2003, 09:18 AM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the VeilSide kit better with no wing or side lips. I'm just getting the front and rear lip.

Thanks - Joey Avino

Old 08-21-2003, 04:43 PM
2BG

Wow,

If I can't get the red like I'm hoping, I may try to get whatever color this is - I love that front spoiler! Think I'm going to order without the ground effects kit and put this one - although I don't like the back at all...

2BG'd

Old 01-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hmmm, another year+ old thread.

But it's good to see people searching.

Old 01-22-2005, 09:47 PM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
can someone please tell me why i cant see any of the pictures? thanks...

Old 01-22-2005, 10:44 PM
because they are over 1 yr old...

Old 01-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by MrElussive
Dude WHERE have you been!
Everyone should get in the habit of first looking at the date on the first post in a thread, because sometimes it is a very old thread that someone has posted to and it is easy to think it is a brand new one. This thread is a year-and-a-half old, so Jason has not suddenly reappeared, just like Merlin did not suddenly reappear on the thread the other day entitled "NISMO Twin Turbo! Confirmed!" Rather than revive an outdated thread, I wish people would just start a new thread with whatever questions they have.

Prolix

Old 01-23-2005, 12:20 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Thats funny that you say that because if he would of posted a new topic about this someone would have told him to do a search.

I think its good that he did a search, its other peoples problem that they don't look at the date. When I opened this thread, that was the first thing I noticed.

Old 01-23-2005, 12:31 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Originally Posted by Prolix
Everyone should get in the habit of first looking at the date on the first post in a thread, because sometimes it is a very old thread that someone has posted to and it is easy to think it is a brand new one. This thread is a year-and-a-half old, so Jason has not suddenly reappeared, just like Merlin did not suddenly reappear on the thread the other day entitled "NISMO Twin Turbo! Confirmed!" Rather than revive an outdated thread, I wish people would just start a new thread with whatever questions they have.

Prolix

Hahah these old threads are so funny, i felt like such a dik when i posted in a threead i posted in a year previous LOL!

Old 01-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by ChazM
Thats funny that you say that because if he would of posted a new topic about this someone would have told him to do a search.
Well sure, people should always do a search first before asking a question, and if they don't find an answer, they should preface their question by saying that they did do a search and couldn't find what they were looking for. But I would rather have someone ask a question in a new thread rather than in an old thread which, besides the potential confusion to readers, means you have to scroll to the end to read the posters question.

Prolix

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: This Silver looks Nuts