G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Why are really fast G's so ugly usually?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ill race your super fast mustang

Old 02-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by forced347
High school must have just let out FWIW, this is real world we're talking not a fantasy land or video game.

I OWN a G35 6MT and am not narrow minded as most of the kids on this site. After owning high performance Mustang and rubbing elbows with some of the fastest Stangs in the country I would never challenge a random Mustang to a race in my G35......chances are that I'd walk away with my tail between my legs. Keep your head buried in the sand and sooner or later someone will walk by and give you a little surprise.

The G is by far not the end all of sport cars/ sports coupes....and it isn't even close when we talk powerfully fast cars.
sorry but I have a graduate degree and I'm a well respected professional. It's not a fantasy world -- well maybe for some people that cant afford it. Granted, a high-end mustang, i.e. Cobra, will have more muscle than a G but you're now talking about V8 power vs. V6 -- not a fair advantage if you ask me. Therefore you want to talk about a fair fight -- lets talk about the GTR. From what I have read so far it will either have a 4.5 V8 or 3.5 TT this would be a much more fair fight, this is why I mentioned it. By the way the GTR test car was found on the road in California is it a fantasy, I think not.

Im sorry if my short post seemed like i was an Immature highschooler. After all we all dont have as much racing experience as you do... I mean racing all those big mustangs you must have quite a reputation.

Old 02-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by WILD121
sorry but I have a graduate degree and I'm a well respected professional. It's not a fantasy world -- well maybe for some people that cant afford it. Granted, a high-end mustang, i.e. Cobra, will have more muscle than a G but you're now talking about V8 power vs. V6 -- not a fair advantage if you ask me. Therefore you want to talk about a fair fight -- lets talk about the GTR. From what I have read so far it will either have a 4.5 V8 or 3.5 TT this would be a much more fair fight, this is why I mentioned it. By the way the GTR test car was found on the road in California is it a fantasy, I think not.

Your post makes you look like you can't read........the highschool comments were made to the troll posting crap (4thelose). You seem to be barking up the wrong tree.

It's not a fantasy world you say....damn, is that GTR in production???? NO. When it is in production and under $40k maybe you can talk apples to apples. But right now you are in a fantasy world.

If you want a fair fight, don't talk cars because every one is different and of all people you should know...........since you have a graduate degree and are highly respected . It is a ricer cliche to compare CI, cylinders etc.... it is what it is, you run what you bring and hope you brought enough. If you try to make excuses the only thing you show is a lack of maturity (if the shoe fits).

Im sorry if my short post seemed like i was an Immature highschooler. After all we all dont have as much racing experience as you do... I mean racing all those big mustangs you must have quite a reputation.
I own a G35, I owned a 600rwhp Mustang plus I built and ran NHRA Top Fuel Funny Cars. I know what fast is and the G is not a fast car, I prefer to refer it as a well balanced car. If you want to compare engine building/racing resumes, I'll gladly put mine up to yours...................

Last edited by forced347; 02-18-2006 at 11:40 PM.
Old 02-19-2006, 03:05 AM
Jesus...lets all calm down.
what is "fast" is relative.
a taurus owner will think the SHO is fast,
a civic will think the maxima is fast,
a RSX will think the G35 is fast,
a G35 will think the.....
whatever, if its fast to you thats all that matters.

my G is fast to me because i came from a Camry and i'm perfectly happy with that. my next car will probably be slightly faster...well because i'm coming from a G35 and so on. unless you're putting money at the strip its all relative.