G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2006 | 09:51 PM
|
Help

i have a 2005 silver coupe. i was wondering if halo/demon lights are available and if so where they are available at? also i am also looking into upgrading my sound system from the stock bose system. i have the factory navigation but i was just looking into adding a sub any suggestions? also i am looking into getting 20' rims with a nice big lip any suggestions too? all the help is needed thanks

Old 03-12-2006 | 10:17 PM
G35driver Addict
1. Yes angel eyes are available. They were offered in a group buy on here awhile back. I forgot the name of the guy who does it. Try a search in the lighting section.

2. A lot of people have the 4080 box with a JLw6 10" sub and amp combo. 4080 sells the box, there was a group buy on that too. Try a search and browse through the audio section.

3. I like the 20" Maya RT5's, there are some nice Volks out there too. 20" Volk SF Winning's are popular here. There's HRE and DPE rims also that have nice lips. Browse through the wheel/tire section.

Welcome to the forums. My best advice would be to browse through all the forums, search, and see what's out there. Good luck modding. Have fun.

Old 03-13-2006 | 11:35 AM
1. I believe most people who have the angel eyes did them themselves. I believe there is a DIY about that project if not the is a post already that spoke on how the member did it himself.

3. Anything with a big lip on a G is pretty decent but the ones mentioned above a all hott as long as you have the doe for the ones mentioned.

Everything else...

^ +1
Yeah exactly what he said...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.