G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Dealer hit my KurumaZ Bumper seeking help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 03:20 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
this is why i dont take my car to the stealership... EVER.
-GP-

Old 03-30-2006, 03:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude go in there with a mask and bash them!

just kidding don't do that i don't want to get you arrested... gl w/ the situation!

Old 03-30-2006, 03:24 PM
In canada, we will call "Infiniti Canada" for complain or any other stuff...not sure if there's "Infiniti US"...you could give it a try and report them...just fuc* the hell out of them...because for us "Infiniti Canada" will afaird there name went bad.....it might work the same in US I guess??? Anyways, good luck.

Kcc

Old 03-30-2006, 03:43 PM
find out what cars the employees drive and egg them!

Old 03-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Why not ask to see the owner of this Infiniti dealership? $crew the service writer he's just a
forking sales person anyway. Don't waste your
time, go to the top dude! Your car wasn't damaged
when you brought it in and you shouldn't expect it
to be damaged when you pick it up!!

Old 03-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by SKYLINE_GT
^^^ Yea, if its not on the walk around and they didn't point it out to you when you droped it off, thats all the proof you need to get them to repair it. Good luck bro and don't give in.
+1... dealer hit my stock bumper... and i pointed it out... lucky for me they said no prob... but funny thing is when i got it back the bumper had paint chips on the corner near the headlights... so they had to do it again... best of luck to you man !!!

Old 03-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Angry

Originally Posted by gary c
Why not ask to see the owner of this Infiniti dealership? $crew the service writer he's just a
forking sales person anyway. Don't waste your
time, go to the top dude! Your car wasn't damaged
when you brought it in and you shouldn't expect it
to be damaged when you pick it up!!
Thanks for the support guys...i was about to explode when i saw the damage and they tried to lay it on me. i am trying to talk to the top guy anwyays...ive been waiting for a call from the owner/general manager since 10 EST. ive since called 3 times and still can not reach them. i can not beleive the kind of service...stealerships like this should not be in business. i had a bad feeling not going to my regular dealership but since my warranty is ending and i am over 100 miles going back to my dealership i thought this one could atleast do a half decent job. guess i was totally wrong

Old 03-30-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by KccBaby
In canada, we will call "Infiniti Canada" for complain or any other stuff...not sure if there's "Infiniti US"...you could give it a try and report them...just fuc* the hell out of them...because for us "Infiniti Canada" will afaird there name went bad.....it might work the same in US I guess??? Anyways, good luck.

Kcc
i already notified infiniti customer affairs US about their negligence and behavior...although i doubt it will do much when i told that jack@$$ service mgr i was going to report them to the better business bureau he gave me his card and the number to file a compalint to the infiniti customer affairs. i guess they care a real lot about their customers.

Old 03-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Take them to a small claims court.. every car that comes in a dealer has to go through a visual inspection that gets attached to the work order.. it'll include

Your Contact Info
VISUAL INSPECTION for dents, scratches, dings, and rock chips
Milage
VIN
Color
Model
Date
Time and Date
and finally the person that did the inspection and your sig (either on that or the work order)

call the auto society and better business bureau.. you should have no problems..

or if you want.. go back into the dealer and ask for the general manager.. if hes busy ask for his secretary and make an appointment.. (do this before you make a complaint to ^)

Old 03-30-2006, 04:18 PM
Thanks for that piece of info i have a list of what to say once i get ahold of the general manager of this operation. i have my work order and i dont see anything wiht visual inspection listed and i didnt sign off on anything thats the only thing i am afriad of during this problem. whihc leaves it up to THEIR WORD vs MINE.

Originally Posted by Klumzyee
Take them to a small claims court.. every car that comes in a dealer has to go through a visual inspection that gets attached to the work order.. it'll include

Your Contact Info
Milage
VIN
Color
Model
Date
Time and Date
and finally the person that did the inspection and your sig (either on that or the work order)

call the auto society and better business bureau.. you should have no problems..

Old 03-30-2006, 04:20 PM
also how would i go about taking them to small claims court? i have never done such a thing before so this is all relatively new to me. i mean the work is just a new re-spray or even touch up even though it wouldnt look that good...but at this point i would rahter have it retouched than sitting looking like that. the cost could not be nearly that much, wouldnt there be attorney fees and such?

Old 03-30-2006, 04:26 PM
btw: who is the auto society? can you link me to that? i searched auto society in google and came up with not much related info. should i file a BBB complaint even right now before speaking with the manager of the place, or just wiat to see what he says and if hes uncooperative then start.

Originally Posted by Klumzyee

Your Contact Info
Milage
VIN
Color
Model
Date
Time and Date

or if you want.. go back into the dealer and ask for the general manager.. if hes busy ask for his secretary and make an appointment.. (do this before you make a complaint to ^)

Old 03-30-2006, 04:40 PM
also does anyone know where i can find a document that it is mandatory for them to do a visual inspection? so i can have that document handy if need be. Thanks

Old 03-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by gqong
hahahhahaha SWEET...i just looked at my interior...now the aluminum trim armrests that are on the door...the passenger side is cracked with a hole and the driver side has a bunch of nice scratches....my god i hate harte infiniti wiht a passion and their service staff.
Don't get me started man!!!! BEEN THERE DONE THAT GOT THE T-SHIRT!!! I am going to be taking my former dealer to court so they can pay for the damage they did to my wheels!

Old 03-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Don't get me started man!!!! BEEN THERE DONE THAT GOT THE T-SHIRT!!! I am going to be taking my former dealer to court so they can pay for the damage they did to my wheels!

Haha,

I got a hat, leather gloves, a sleeve of golf ***** and an apology letter. As if that would make me happy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dealer hit my KurumaZ Bumper seeking help