G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

who you DONT want to do business with!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 07:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
who you DONT want to do business with!

When I use to live in Granbury, Tx, i got my G and i also got a gift certificate to p&p audio which is located in Granbury. I already had an amp and subs from my previous vehicle, So i got p&p to make a custom box for me and install everything and also tint my windows. well when they tinted my windows the dumbazz burned the door panel right below the window on the drivers side with his heat gun. "he thought it was leather and it wouldnt melt like that" even though i know he just wasnt paying attention anyways another guy that worked there said he does custom interior and he would reupholster it. I chose a vinyl that matched the color of my car (brilliant silver) and it looked alright when it was done. The tinting ended up decent. A few bubbles hear and there but overall a 7 out of 10. they said they would redo it if it bubbled, but i didnt want my car in their shop again.

Now for the stereo system, they wired the subs inside the box wrong, and the amp kept switching off. the box was ok, nothing special. These guys are total idiots. one day i was looking for the manual that infiniti gives u with that leather bag and i couldnt find it. It was in my trunk before i got the system done so i figured the dumbazzs forgot to put it back in my car. so i went there and ofcourse thats where it was. It was on their work bench covered in saw dust. i was like WTF.

they also kept pushing back the due date. i got my car back probably 3 times longer than they said it would have been.

Today i have a whole different system done by a place here called "jacks" in College station. they did an awesome job and were very professional and cheap. So if anyone thinks about having anything done by p&p please reconsider. They are incompetent, irresponsible, unprofessional, and judging by their work, very inexperienced.

Also, a long time ago I went to p&p with one of my friends who just got a system installed by them in his civic. We went in the shop to see the system and when we werent looking somone shut the hood while a screw driver was sitting in the engine bay but also sticking out the side. the hood bent right in half no joke . I think someone shut it while we were looking in the trunk. then when we discovered it, none of the guys in there would fess up to who did it. The guy incharge said he use to have a body shop and immediatly tried to start fixing it with a HAMMER AND 2X4 wtf are these ppl thinking. ofcourse he made them buy him a new hood and everything. this place is just ridiculous. i should have ripped the gift certificate in half when i got it.