G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Girl put a hole in my passenger seat.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 10:21 PM
My horns hold up my halo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sure there are some people there who do that sort of thing. Check with the body shops and maybe someone else on here who is in your area can shed some light on possible places.

Old 05-08-2006, 10:57 PM
SDG
Hey at the beginning it sounded like some dumb, possibly drunk chick was being stupid, standing up out of the sunroof and messed up your seat, in which case she ought to pay for at least some of it damn straight!

But later in the thread the truth is revealed,
and she wasn't exactly standing on the seat. She was.. trying. To. Just use your imaginations.
She wasn't standing up being stupid she was getting freaky...with you. I think she gets a pass. Sure she could have taken the shoes off but its lame to ask her to pay for it. Are you going to fix that drywall behind her headboard?

Old 05-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Pics?

Old 05-09-2006, 12:11 AM
I wouldn't ask her to pay anything. As they say "Shiit happens". You should be able to get it repaired for less than $100. There are ppl who specialize in repairing car seats.

I got a cigarrette burn repaired once. The guy charged $50 and did a good job. You just need to look around for someone good. Many ppl get seats repaired for various reasons.

Old 05-09-2006, 12:15 AM
Could be worst....

I was at a ferrari dealership a few years back and they had a used 360 Modena. The salesman told me previous owner had to repace the dash because a prostitute put her heel right through it. Can you believe that. I can't remember exactly but I think it cost the guy 7k to replace it

Old 05-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^^ hahahahahha thats so funny. shows guys with money who want to floss it thinking they own the world....end up with a prostitute at the end of the nightq

Old 05-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by PieroG35
I wouldn't ask her to pay anything. As they say "Shiit happens". You should be able to get it repaired for less than $100. There are ppl who specialize in repairing car seats.

I got a cigarrette burn repaired once. The guy charged $50 and did a good job. You just need to look around for someone good. Many ppl get seats repaired for various reasons.
I found one place that does replacement. .50 a square inch.... sounding cheaper than infinitis $1550 right now.

Old 05-09-2006, 11:42 AM
if she was trying to make you happy at the time there is no reason why you should make her pay........... that definitely gets her out

Old 05-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
^^^I agree. She should be applauded for her efforts and forgiven for her accidental tearing of your leather. Just remember to remind her to take her heels of next time!

Old 05-09-2006, 04:29 PM
that will teach u a lesson for picking up streetwalkers LOL j/k...id say pretty much you gonna need a new whole seat, at least the leather

Old 05-09-2006, 06:52 PM
same EXACT thing happened to me a few months back. i brought it to a custom upholstery shop and they did it smart since a patch would rub off and fade and also wouldnt be perferated leather. the took the seat cover off and made a seam (pinched the hole in) so theres an extra line in my passenger seat. nobody can tell the difference since the drivers has that little U in the crotch which is different than the passenger seat to begin with....cost me 80 bucks and 35 minutes.

Old 05-09-2006, 08:32 PM
what about that stuff on onfomercials that fixes cracks and slits in leather and plastic. it even comes with a free knife set.

Old 05-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jonnyz
same EXACT thing happened to me a few months back. i brought it to a custom upholstery shop and they did it smart since a patch would rub off and fade and also wouldnt be perferated leather. the took the seat cover off and made a seam (pinched the hole in) so theres an extra line in my passenger seat. nobody can tell the difference since the drivers has that little U in the crotch which is different than the passenger seat to begin with....cost me 80 bucks and 35 minutes.
I think that is over kill. Unless the hole is worse than described, it can be repaired by specialits who visit each Dealership. The cost of the repair should be around a $100. As you would imagine damaged leather is common, so call your Dealer and ask them who they use. BTW if possible arrange the appointment directly with the repair guy. If you go through the Dealer, expect a hefty surcharge.

Old 05-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by SDG
Hey at the beginning it sounded like some dumb, possibly drunk chick was being stupid, standing up out of the sunroof and messed up your seat, in which case she ought to pay for at least some of it damn straight!

But later in the thread the truth is revealed,

She wasn't standing up being stupid she was getting freaky...with you. I think she gets a pass. Sure she could have taken the shoes off but its lame to ask her to pay for it. Are you going to fix that drywall behind her headboard?
+1

I was thinking the same thing about the rhinestone pants story. If you're gonna treat your car like a cheap motel, its gonna end up looking like a cheap motel eventually. Suck it up and foot the bill. Plus, do you really want your girl worried about what she might scratch and have to pay for everytime you hook up???

Old 05-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by Meeno24
+1

I was thinking the same thing about the rhinestone pants story. If you're gonna treat your car like a cheap motel, its gonna end up looking like a cheap motel eventually. Suck it up and foot the bill. Plus, do you really want your girl worried about what she might scratch and have to pay for everytime you hook up???
Yes I want her to be worried about standing on my car seats wearing highheels each and everytime I pick her up. I know that seems like a lot to ask.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Girl put a hole in my passenger seat.