G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

This Cant Be True?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Haha, this is classic!!! I heard E-Thugs actually will fight you in person, imagine getting hit with a hard 400 byte combo punch followed by a Defrag!!!! Ouch!

P.S. I think someone is about to get E-Jumped homie!!!

Old 05-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 05Scoobyroo
Haha, this is classic!!! I heard E-Thugs actually will fight you in person, imagine getting hit with a hard 400 byte combo punch followed by a Defrag!!!! Ouch!

P.S. I think someone is about to get E-Jumped homie!!!

Forward, Down, Foward/Down + A button = Ryu Dragon punch bitches...I got my back covered.

Old 05-12-2006, 12:26 PM
No, but seriously all jokes aside, make sure this guy doesn't have GameShark. He could go into the endless health mode, and you don't want that!! He'll meet you at the Vince Lombardi rest stop, wait until you get out your car and start screaming "Hadooken Hadooken". There'll be fireballs everywhere. Damn E-Thugs and they're unrestrained violence sniff sniff

Old 05-12-2006, 12:38 PM
No, but seriously all jokes aside, make sure this guy doesn't have GameShark. He could go into the endless health mode, and you don't want that!! He'll meet you at the Vince Lombardi rest stop, wait until you get out your car and start screaming "Hadooken Hadooken". There'll be fireballs everywhere. Damn E-Thugs and they're unrestrained violence sniff sniff
All jokes seriously aside, he said he's gonna be somewhere under the bridge waiting at 4 o'clock, not sure if he meant am or pm, but whoever he'll be waiting for should probably reschedule, we don't want the guy to waste few hours just standing there practicing his punches by himself looking silly, or do we??? lol

Old 05-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Driver UR G
na u guys could talk all the **** you want cuz to me it doesnt mean nothen but nice job being in ur 30s and driving a kids car..
hmmmm, i dont think you should be talking down to Driver UR G...he doesnt like that very much...saying his car is a kids car and all...wow...

er...oh wait...ummm, you are Driver UR G...damn, i dont suppose you would record you yelling at you for belitting you would you? cause that, i gotta see!!

edit: typos

Last edited by djdurban; 05-12-2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Jersey G if you want to fight me i can meet you anywhere even the vince lombardi rest stop right over the george washington bridge if you like cuz you run your mouth slick on the forum but in real life you wouldnt have the ***** to say it to my face so come meet me May 19th at 4:00 i will come alone so you dont have to worry about me bringing ****** but i will let you bring whoever you want seeing as how ur so tuff
Anybody down for a G35 meet May 19th at the lombardi rest stop? We will crown the toughest G35 driver!!!! Many prizes will include free punch to the face, drop kick, street talk language class, etc.. lol

Old 05-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by TheKnite
Anybody down for a G35 meet May 19th at the lombardi rest stop? We will crown the toughest G35 driver!!!! Many prizes will include free punch to the face, drop kick, street talk language class, etc.. lol

I thought I was already crowned "toughest g35 driver" by Driver UR G himself?!?! Don't take that away from me. I'll use my Ryu Dragon Punch on anyone! I just have to figure out where this Lombardi Rest Stop is.

Old 05-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
wow how did i miss this thread? hahaaha. driver ur g you should just stop talking before you get what is coming to you.

Old 05-12-2006, 02:10 PM
I was on the Parkway in NJ heading north (Driscole Bridge) and ran an E46 Coupe, don't know if it was SMG or 6spd, but from 60 -125 he only pulled half- 3/4 car. Don't know if he had mods, I'm hoping not, but if that was a E36 I would have walked him. FYI, don't know what gear he was in but when we took off from 60 I was in 6th, and Rev-matched a downshift to 4th. If I would have downshifted to 5th I would have gotten walked

I think from 60mph you should be downshifting to 3rd. Maybe you would have taken him, since you held even going into 4th (wrong gear at 60mph).

Old 05-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
I was on the Parkway in NJ heading north (Driscole Bridge) and ran an E46 Coupe, don't know if it was SMG or 6spd, but from 60 -125 he only pulled half- 3/4 car. Don't know if he had mods, I'm hoping not, but if that was a E36 I would have walked him. FYI, don't know what gear he was in but when we took off from 60 I was in 6th, and Rev-matched a downshift to 4th. If I would have downshifted to 5th I would have gotten walked
No comment.

Old 05-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Sugardaddy
I am unable to quote a previous comment from another topic verbatim, but the member said something to the effect that. "Our cars are not fast and I don't know why people think that they are."
Exactly.

Old 05-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Jersey G if you want to fight me i can meet you anywhere even the vince lombardi rest stop right over the george washington bridge if you like cuz you run your mouth slick on the forum but in real life you wouldnt have the ***** to say it to my face so come meet me May 19th at 4:00 i will come alone so you dont have to worry about me bringing ****** but i will let you bring whoever you want seeing as how ur so tuff
Have you always been an idiot, or does this thread just bring out the worst in you?

Really. Drop the wanna-be gangster talk and act like an adult. If, that is, you expect to be treated like one.

Otherwise behind the old oak tree works for me.

Last edited by GeeWillikers; 05-12-2006 at 03:25 PM.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
Otherwise behind the old oak tree works for me.
LOL I don't think he's coming back, or maybe he got into an E-fight with one of his teachers and got detention.

Last edited by jersey-G; 05-12-2006 at 03:45 PM.
Old 05-12-2006, 07:19 PM
i dont care maybe it was a fluke thing cuz he drives my car and says my car is insane and wants it but then i say his car (exterior wise/performance) is sick and i want his car. Ohwell i just gotta wait to get my RS4 or my CLK 63 AMG to put everyone in their place..
Not to jump on the "trash Driver UR G" band wagon, but he just makes it too easy. Yeah, he probably will not be back. I heard, through the grapevine, that he is "putting people in their place with his CLK 63 AMG!!" LMAO!! I will miss trying to decipher his spelling and grammer though.

Old 05-12-2006, 08:42 PM
^^^that Goes Out To Jersey G And Track Magic....

Umm..Ok. You seem like a very smart and knowledgable man. Im glad I can exchange words with a man of your caliber.

Oh, and as for meeting that other guy, even though I am on west coast, I have some east coast Seal buddies that would love to pay you a visit.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: This Cant Be True?