G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

a little different

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a little different

I just got my g35 sedan a month ago, and it drives great but it was missing something. So i started doing research and i came across the 2005 skyline sales brochure, i noticed that the factory accessories on that car are so much better than ours, then it hit me why not be a little different and make it look like the factory skyline, so i ordered the emblems, the clear corners. Now i needed wheels, so i bought the 19"s that come on the coupes, but to make the car look nicer i bought tanabe springs 1.5 all around, the car is starting to look great so i felt like sharing this with you guys, sorry if this is a boring post but i'm new to this forum and i wanted to introduce myself and my car to you guys.

Last edited by 03VIPG35; 05-30-2006 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:55 PM
English dude, English
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NEED PICS!!! Worthless without pics!!!

Old 05-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Making it look like skyline via the badges and clear corners isn't very orginal at all...

Old 05-30-2006, 04:28 PM
An Army of One...
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 03VIPG35
I, then it hit me why not be a little different and make it look like the factory skyline, so i ordered the emblems, the clear corners. Now i needed wheels, so i bought the 19"s that come on the coupes,

Different? Search the board.. its all been done.

Old 05-30-2006, 06:56 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Originally Posted by Real_G
Different? Search the board.. its all been done.
Yeah its all been done but depending on where you live, most Gsedans are bone stock so he could still be different in his neighborhood

Old 05-30-2006, 06:59 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
He11 in my neighborhood, having a G is different!

Old 05-31-2006, 09:13 AM
S**t sorry for introducing myself to you guys, everybody in south florida has a coupe. I didn't want to write a book about all the accesories i've ordered for my sedan, but i also got the nismo pkg on order, jim wolf pop charger intake, and hks exhaust,but it doesn't matter to u a**holes. atleast 2 of u are nice enough to write something good, half of u d**ks are from Cali anyway where jdm parts are a dime a dozen... i don't have to explain myself to u morons anyway.

Last edited by 03VIPG35; 05-31-2006 at 09:21 AM.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:39 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S**t sorry for introducing myself to you guys, everybody in south florida has a coupe. I didn't want to write a book about all the accesories i've ordered for my sedan, but i also got the nismo pkg on order, jim wolf pop charger intake, and hks exhaust,but it doesn't matter to u a**holes. atleast 2 of u are nice enough to write something good, half of u d**ks are from Cali anyway where jdm parts are a dime a dozen... i don't have to explain myself to u morons anyway.

Dude, no need for insults here. I seriously doubt these guys were mean spirited but simply stating the reality. On this board the mods you're doing or have done are not really original. But to the city where you are might be, just like it is in my city. The average G in my area is not modded so I feel pretty damn good being "original" here but the fact is, I got all the ideas from this board. Do your mods, enjoy them and share with us. We're not here to be d!cks at all but will help you along the way if you have any questions.

Old 05-31-2006, 09:40 AM
i never see sedans with skyline stuff...i bet it looks kinda cool....especially with the drop and coupe 19's...prob gunna look mean as hell...good luck with ur car....

Old 05-31-2006, 10:02 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts

It's not all of us! I would love to have a cp with what you have done. My big mods: HKS rear section exhaust, Clears, Z tube, K&N and bigger tires on stock rims. So you are WAY up on my sedan. Keep the mods coming and don't let a few ****** run you off. We always need new ideas.

Old 05-31-2006, 01:06 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Chill...don't let others get under your skin man.

Did you order all of those mods at once? Das alota stuff mang.

It's gonig to be a totally different car when your done. Post pics when she is ready.

Old 05-31-2006, 01:35 PM
An Army of One...
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
such language.. and thin skin. (and I am not from Cali )

Old 05-31-2006, 01:40 PM
Grocery getter

Received 190 Likes on 60 Posts
Don't mind all the comments. You get them on every forum. Some people have nothing better to do than make negative comments. Congrats on your car choice and keep up the good work. All that matters is that you are happy with your car.

Old 05-31-2006, 04:30 PM
Thanx guys, i just hate people who think they are so much better than you because their cars have more hook ups than yours. Most of this guys are in their 30's and up, i'm just turning 21 in a couple of days and i've done alot for someone my age.

Old 05-31-2006, 05:02 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
sup VIP g35.. are you going for that VIP look? i've tried and failed miserably.. I understand you VIP. I am young as well..

some 19s huh. If you wana be unique, look at some Japanese VIP wheels. They'll make you stand out. I got some AMISTAD TYPE R on mine..

You can look at Riverside, Kranze, Weds, Auto Coutour, Manaray Sport, Amistads, Trafficstar...

Google them and they'll have websites in japanese but the pics look good. If you want any of those wheels i can recommend you someone that can get them.

welcome to the G sedan club..

Ed Lin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.