G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

No!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RXM
I don't know why your complaining about damage to your car. After seeing these pics, it looks like it'll buff right out. Just get a good orbital.
LOL yup and some zaino and elbow grease - wanna come help me?

Old 06-29-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Grumpy_G
The xenon bulb won't be coming with your new headlight, guarantee. Sold separately for about a bill. I had to recye the xenon in the $1200 EVO headlight.

Getting your car aligned is a safe bet, especially when the damage is so close to the wheel. Who knows, the wheel may have been shoved back bending the lower control arm. Suspension damage is very hard to tell w/o putting the car up on the rack.
Ok well I guess the dealership is going to toss in the 4300K bulb - I will probably go stop by the body shop and talk with the owner and see the quote and everything and work to get 6K - is there any local place that would carry the Philips Ultinons?

Yeah I remember last time I got the car aligned (when I lowered it) the axle was .001 % off it was crazy how straight everything was. I will def push for the alignment just to make it easier.

So how does it work if the body shop fixes everything I drive off and a day later something else happens bc of the accident? Do I have to eat the cost or how long will insurance cover any issues that come from the accident?

Old 06-29-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by erikill
Ok well I guess the dealership is going to toss in the 4300K bulb - I will probably go stop by the body shop and talk with the owner and see the quote and everything and work to get 6K - is there any local place that would carry the Philips Ultinons?

So how does it work if the body shop fixes everything I drive off and a day later something else happens bc of the accident? Do I have to eat the cost or how long will insurance cover any issues that come from the accident?
I don't know anything about ultinons, but try your local auto part store. O' reiley, Kragen, Pepboys... If all else fail try this place is recommended by many, http://www.visionbulbs.com/

If its bc of the accident, the body shop will fix it and send the tab to insurance co as a supplement. There's really no set time period, if its reasonable...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.