G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

New here and seriously considering a G!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2003, 02:00 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: New here and seriously considering a G!

Pestilence: There's an echo in here. There's an echo in here.[img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img].
As many complaints as there are with the G's (there aren't many serious ones), there are 1000 times as many compliments. Sure there's some teething issues, aren't there always? I think everyone has experienced something__ mine was the 'rocking chair'- no biggie.
I've had the Sedan which liked a lot, and now have the Coupe (no issues but have only had it since Jan 7) which I'm sure will be at least as good.
This car makes me feel young(er) all the time. As some have pointed out, (Hi G+M), if I get any younger I'll be driving illegal.[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Good luck with your choice. If you get a G, you won't be sorry. [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Gsedanman--in Silverstone Coupe clothing.

Old 01-25-2003, 02:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: New here and seriously considering a G!

Thank you all for the responses.
It sounds like there are no major complaints or issues with this car. I figured since the G is a definite step up from the Altima, the attention to detail and design would be better. I still really like the design and concept of the Altima, but the G is in a whole differenct class, and I mean class. Much nicer interior and a higher level of sophistication.
Looks like I am going for a test drive soon!
I live in the San Gabriel Valley, and work in Orange County, by the way. I will definitely check out Tustin Infiniti, as there has been some good things said about the dealership.
I will keep you posted!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.