G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Cabin noise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Mod Friendly
Shoot man, Ive replaced your compression rod, a lower control arm that was making noise, tightened your drive belts, replace your shift bezzle, replaced regulator bolts with updated ones, replaced window moldings, replaced the radio finisher, replaced the clutch master, the clutch slave, foam padded just about yuor whole dashboard and all your doors, replaced the clock finisher on dash for squeek, replaced cup holders, installed your nismo shifter (no charge), put back the stock shifter (no charge), replaced the radio finisher, even advised of you of not doing some of the work here cause i thought it was to much money.
where are u trying to get at?? is it my fault all this shyt needed to be fixed??? since i seem to have to clarify it my compression rod was never replaced and either was the cup holder...u know why those finishers have been replaced b/c the servicemen banged them up as well as my tint and radio plate! believe me all this stuff happened for a reason otherwise it wouldnt have been done free for no reason come on now.....and i dont need ur advice on knowing what to much money is

do i need to get a lawyer and have my g lemoned????

Old 12-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I get it too.. its on my left.. no my right.. maybe its both

Old 12-16-2006, 03:55 PM
Thumbs down

and i forgot to mention how i got raped on a shifter...i had a brand spanking new one till it was demolished by iocc then replaced with another used/marked up one?? what is that!! i find that disrespectful and if they were on backorder why didnt they leave the new one i had in there it was no better than the one that was replaced!

Old 12-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Wheel lock broke cause it was overtorqued, thats how it snapped like it snapped. The clutch issue, infiniti did not want us to replace the input shaft, shortly after that I was told by techline that the noise is common on the 6mt trannies. So that nonsense you can thank infiniti engineers for cause i was under the impression that we were gonna do the input shaft on the car by basically replacing the whole tranny (we dont take them apart at our dealer). As for the shift bezzle, ruben who took it out admits to scratching the shift **** cuase of how tight it was but the bezzle you just grab it by the rings on the inside and pull up on it with yuor hands and it snaps off, you dont pry it off. But we got that covered as well. Just a list of stuff that Ive gone and had done for you and I got the short end of the stick on it with a survey, name or no name its costing me a big chunk of $$$ and for me to lose money for being dishonest or irresponsible is not how I do business. I have a daughter and shes top priority for me and my CSI has alot to do with it and how much i can make at the end of the month. But thats an issue on another level, the survey came to me even though Ive tried to help out where other advisors wont even look your way to give you a hand when you walk through that door unless the manager forces them to take care of you. But its all good, I dont hold it against you it just sucks. Youve been more than patient and understanding with me but you just dont know just how much of a headache it is to get infiniti to cover things when we are in an audit right now.

Old 12-16-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by chobble19
and i forgot to mention how i got raped on a shifter...i had a brand spanking new one till it was demolished by iocc then replaced with another used/marked up one?? what is that!! i find that disrespectful and if they were on backorder why didnt they leave the new one i had in there it was no better than the one that was replaced!

did you forget who is the one that got you that new one on there to begin with, they actually sent yours out to get refinished and to me it looked like crap and I dindt even want to tell you that its what was done to it cuase it was so sh!tty. Ive fought it over and over and they are getting you a new one cause it was damaged by us and the tech even admits to it. Im not blaming you for your car breaking but if you want to get a lawyer to lemon your G you are a grown man Alex and dont need me to tell you what you need to do. It is your vehicle and you can do with it as you please but dont say that I havent tried to help you out. See when is the last time anyone else from here that has helped you in the past makes an effort to write you up when you walk through the door if I dont get you to my desk right away appointment or not I always get you a car or set you up so you have one anyways . Even when there are plenty of other customers that have been waiting a week or two for a loaner to bring in their cars and you can just basically walk right in and get one when you need it for however long you need it. This isnt a personal issue nor do i want it to become a personal issue, I am above that and Im not trying to disrespect you in any way but I am going to leave this conversation now before it gets out of hand. You can go on and on and so can I about things but it wont solve anything.

Old 12-16-2006, 04:10 PM
All I can say is im sorry for whats happened, its not the image that I am trying to portray to you cause its now who i am. Im used to being able to just get things done and not have any questions asked but here at IOCC its a lil bit different than what Im used to being able to do in the past. Specially since the dealer is under a warranty audit from infiniti.

Old 12-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Fastfwd
I have now read about two persons complaining of noise and rattles inside the cabin. Is this a widely spread problem?
It will depend on what suspension car has, condition of roads and climate. I had 06X loaner and my 03 with aftermarket suspension wasn't any worse.
I would think that Detroit cars rattle much more than ones from Houston.
They all are fixable and I tackled quite a few myself.

Old 12-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Thumbs down

Wheel lock broke cause it was overtorqued, thats how it snapped like it snapped. The clutch issue, infiniti did not want us to replace the input shaft, shortly after that I was told by techline that the noise is common on the 6mt trannies. So that nonsense you can thank infiniti engineers for cause i was under the impression that we were gonna do the input shaft on the car by basically replacing the whole tranny (we dont take them apart at our dealer). As for the shift bezzle, ruben who took it out admits to scratching the shift **** cuase of how tight it was but the bezzle you just grab it by the rings on the inside and pull up on it with yuor hands and it snaps off, you dont pry it off. But we got that covered as well. Just a list of stuff that Ive gone and had done for you and I got the short end of the stick on it with a survey, name or no name its costing me a big chunk of $$$ and for me to lose money for being dishonest or irresponsible is not how I do business. I have a daughter and shes top priority for me and my CSI has alot to do with it and how much i can make at the end of the month. But thats an issue on another level, the survey came to me even though Ive tried to help out where other advisors wont even look your way to give you a hand when you walk through that door unless the manager forces them to take care of you. But its all good, I dont hold it against you it just sucks. Youve been more than patient and understanding with me but you just dont know just how much of a headache it is to get infiniti to cover things when we are in an audit right now.
this comes to my amazement jose....ive done NOTHING to you or any of the service advisors there!??? and your are telling me see if anyone else will help me when i walk through that door??? you and i both know last thing you or infiniti would want is for me to walk through that door with lawyer! i think you are gettin me mixed up with how CARELESS the servicemen do their job there...they basically represent u guys so u all should be on top of what they do! and i dont hold that against u either do i!? im not going to go into details about the tranny or the 4 other times my bezels have been replaced but i must be one hell of a strong dude to over torgue a wheel lock and i can live with that! this has nothing to do with ur daughter or how much money u make either jose please. i couldnt careless about an audit or if this gives infiniti a headache? what about my migraines??

Old 12-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Thumbs down

did you forget who is the one that got you that new one on there to begin with, they actually sent yours out to get refinished and to me it looked like crap and I dindt even want to tell you that its what was done to it cuase it was so sh!tty. Ive fought it over and over and they are getting you a new one cause it was damaged by us and the tech even admits to it. Im not blaming you for your car breaking but if you want to get a lawyer to lemon your G you are a grown man Alex and dont need me to tell you what you need to do. It is your vehicle and you can do with it as you please but dont say that I havent tried to help you out. See when is the last time anyone else from here that has helped you in the past makes an effort to write you up when you walk through the door if I dont get you to my desk right away appointment or not I always get you a car or set you up so you have one anyways . Even when there are plenty of other customers that have been waiting a week or two for a loaner to bring in their cars and you can just basically walk right in and get one when you need it for however long you need it. This isnt a personal issue nor do i want it to become a personal issue, I am above that and Im not trying to disrespect you in any way but I am going to leave this conversation now before it gets out of hand. You can go on and on and so can I about things but it wont solve anything.
yeah SAWGRASS gave me that ****! they also managed to bust one up and gave me another only to have it damaged 2 weeks later by iocc. it seems like whoever "they" is ur referring to could give a crap about my **** and it wouldnt have made a difference whether u told me it was refinshed or not! man i dont know what ur trying to prove here but it aint right...ive been nothing but COMPLETELY FAIR and HONEST with you and infiniti man only to have u come on here and go over this bull? =/ cant believe i was just driving around with you a little over a week ago and this is where we end up? ive never just walked in there and scooped a loaner!?! i have always waited at least a week and never rushed anything! this matter got out of hand 6 months ago+ when a visit to iocc became part of my work schedule

Old 12-16-2006, 07:00 PM
im off to HIN mazel tof!

Old 12-17-2006, 12:00 PM
6 months ago i was at a diff dealer. so next time in you can just continue doing business with your previous advisor. The only professional way of putting this is I would really appreciate not having your business as a service advisor at iocc any longer. Christian was your previous advisor and since it is obvious that i am not making matters better for you it would just be easier on both of us if you just had him back as your advisor. My csi is always over 94% with my customers and I want to keep it that way and its obvious you dont think I am doing that for you. Sorry

Old 12-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Thumbs down

6 months ago i was at a diff dealer. so next time in you can just continue doing business with your previous advisor. The only professional way of putting this is I would really appreciate not having your business as a service advisor at iocc any longer. Christian was your previous advisor and since it is obvious that i am not making matters better for you it would just be easier on both of us if you just had him back as your advisor. My csi is always over 94% with my customers and I want to keep it that way and its obvious you dont think I am doing that for you. Sorry
aright jose if thats what u want! not to threaten u but maybe i could aso print this out and bring it in there to show ur manager(S)? im sure they'd appreciate how u speak to ur customers!!! i guess u got me miss understood as i said when we first started going over this shyt that u seemd to be the only person who cared about my g guess but that doesnt make a difference over there and its not my fault u cant handle ur job!....i will be in there one LAST time to get my money for tint, shifter, and drive around with paul so u dont have to see me anymore and can just deal with me HERE on the forums!

Old 12-17-2006, 01:22 PM
Angry

Thanks For Nothing!

Old 12-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Old 12-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
Here's my rattle exorcism post from last year:

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...attle+exorcism

The rattles in my G35 come and ago depending on weather. Yesterday it was 70 degrees and slightly humid in Kansas City. My car was like a vault. Today it's 40 and there are a few rattles here and there. When the temps drop into the 30s, the rattles get worse. Oddly, when the temps drop below 20, the rattles disappear again. In the spring and summer, the car is a vault.

With that said, my two loaners, 04.5 and 05, where horribly bad when it came to rattles. The 05 was particularly bad.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cabin noise