G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

A very Tragic Loss

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 11:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: A very Tragic Loss

Merlin - my family and I send our condolences and prayers. Again, there is not much we can say, but know that your family here at G35 is praying for you.

_ted

'03 Sedan 5a: BS/G, Prem, Aero/Body, Sport, Nav
Click for MODS or Vote at Online Showoff

Old 11-19-2003, 12:48 AM

May the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus.

~ Philippians 4:7

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Brilliant Silver/Graphite/Tints
Premium/Aero/Sport
Factory Chrome Rims

Old 11-19-2003, 02:26 AM

Merlin,

Know that you and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of your Canadian neighbours.

Take care.

Old 11-19-2003, 08:31 AM

May God be with you and your family during this hard time, All of the North Carolina G Owners send their Deepest Condolences

Old 11-19-2003, 09:09 AM

My thoughts are with you and your family Merlin. I am very saddened by this terrible news. May you find the strength in the love of your family and friends to make it through this time of pain.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

Old 11-19-2003, 10:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing can be said or done, man. Keep it together. We will be here if you need anything. Seriously just ask.

Sean Nolden

Better Life thru Chemistry
Black on Black 03.5 Sedan 6MT - Custom Catback, Custom Intake Tube, HyperGround Kit

Old 11-19-2003, 11:20 AM

Condolences to the family. My thoughts and prayers are with them. No one should have to outlive their own child.

Old 11-19-2003, 12:42 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your familly Marlon. I hope you find understanding and peace through this terrible time. When a loved one dies...faith in Christ keeps hope alive. I will pray for your family's strength.

Old 11-19-2003, 01:10 PM

here is a link to what happened
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localne...e62220091.html

Old 11-19-2003, 04:04 PM

i told myself that i would not post in this thread as each time i opened it, i became emotional. today however i felt compelled to. i came across this thread about hybridkid. after learning how wonderful and decent a human being he was, i felt that i needed to share this w/ g35driver.com. i apologize if anyone feels this is inappropriate. and to andrew's family, i send my sincerest condoloences.

Old 11-19-2003, 05:04 PM

Pasted in from local news report:

By Pamela Pérez, Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, November 19, 2003

BOCA RATON -- When he wasn't behind the wheel of his Dodge SRT-4, Andrew Chin Shue was thinking about it.

"He loved cars," said Michele Chin Shue, his mother.

He died Monday behind the wheel of his silver sports car.

"Somebody said he was weaving in and out of traffic," his mother said. "I tell him all the time, 'No racing.' "

Before the Palm Beach Community College sophomore could make the turn off Glades Road into the school entrance, Shue's eastbound vehicle veered across median. He collided with two people in a 2001 Toyota Sequoia. Driver Alexander Williams, 44, of Pompano Beach, and his passenger, Irine Palmer, 65, of Boca Raton are still recovering from their injuries.

Shue died at the scene around 6:34 p.m. He suffered a fatal head injury from the crash, according to his parents.

"No, no, he didn't suffer," his father Marlon Chin Shue told a stream of callers paying their respects on Tuesday.

Friends have mourned Shue by making a memorial site on Glades Road with skateboards and flowers. Members of his car club are expected to gather in remembrance on Thursday.

Authorities are still investigating the accident.

The couple said their son was a safe driver. He even had his seat belt fastened before the accident, they said.

The 19-year-old subscribed to a Web site forum and car club for Dodge SRT-4 aficionados. And he had just ordered a $200 part to modify the 2003 model with his father's help.

Shue had a level head and focused on his international studies major, his parents said. He planned to transfer to Florida Atlantic University in June. He balanced an evening class schedule with a full-time assistant manager position at the Regal Shadowood 16 movie theater, a job he held for almost three years.

"He was like a brother and a friend," said employee Shoshana Abramson.

On the evening Shue left for class, he and his mother passed each other in their cars and waived goodbye as they each turned the corner near their house.

"I was coming in and he was going out,'' she recalled. "He told me he was going to eat his dinner when he came home. I had it warming for him. Then the police came and knocked at the door. We never ate."

pam_perez@pbpost.com

03.5 Coupe - Black/Willow, 6MT, Premium, Navi, Aero, Sat

Old 11-19-2003, 07:09 PM

Very sorry to hear about this tragic lost.

NIF

Old 11-20-2003, 08:43 AM

Marlon,
May God rest Andrew's soul and may he ease your pain in the times ahead. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family in this time of great sorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Frank

On Order:
"04 G35S 6MT Diamond Graphite on Graphite, Full Aero, Navi, Sirius, Premium Coming Mid November (Hopefully)
Till then still driving: '01 AE Maxima SE 5sp

Old 11-20-2003, 05:57 PM

God Bless!

"03.5" G35-S Ivory Pearl Sport/Prem/Aerodyn-RS
"02" MBZ C-320 Sport Wagon Brilliant Silv/C-2 pac

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A very Tragic Loss