G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

G35 Calendar - Photos Needed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 11:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G35 Calendar - Photos Needed

[img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]
OK Sedan people, I am in the process of making a 12 month calendar of G35's. I've already hit up a number of the coupe people that have posted sweet pics of their rides, but how about over here?

I have not decided on a printer yet, but no matter what I will be sure to provide the collected images to anybody who wants to print their own. I'm especially interested in photos you may have with your G in interesting surroundings, such as at the beach, city skylines, or any other interesting backdrop. The only requirement is that they be high res and no persons in the shot (mostly for legal reasons). I would prefer if they did not have any text on it, but if you require it, go ahead and add your name, website, or whatever in small print in the lower right.

Lastly, although tricked out rides are cool, the quality and artistic aspects of the photo are more important.

If interested, PM me for my email address or for more details. No matter what though, let's see some sweet sedan pics posted here! Don't worry, I won't use anything without your permission and would need high-res pics anyhow.

THANKS!!!

2003.5 Sedan Black/Black w/ sport, premium, aero, and winter packages. See my profile for updated mods list and pics.

Old 11-21-2003, 01:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: G35 Calendar - Photos Needed

Id be intrested.. my g is at http://www.mostpurest.com .. Ill try and find some artsy photo spots...

Old 11-21-2003, 03:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I should also point out that this is a NON PROFIT effort. I'm mostly doing it for myself and will help those who submit get one of their own. Again, I'm reviewing printers right now and may end up taking pre-orders, sell outright, and/or provide all edited images.

This means I won't make a dime on your pictures (I don't even want to get into the legal or tax implications is why) and neither will you. You will however also get a calendar for cost with very little work on your part.

The images should be at least 11.5 x 9 at 300 dpi if possible. I also prefer TIF or PNG format, but I'll take whatever you have. Likewise, if you have a really good shot, but not a large high res one, still let me know. I might just put a collage together for one month.

Once I get enough photos I'll contact each submitter and let them know how I plan to use it and get final permission.

Thanks gang!

2003.5 Sedan Black/Black w/ sport, premium, aero, and winter packages. See my profile for updated mods list and pics.

Old 11-21-2003, 04:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just read your picture requirements. My original image may be better for you, as opposed to the one I sent. Please PM me if you’d rather have that one. The project sounds cool, I’m looking forward to seeing your creation (w/ or w/o my pic). [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

03.5 5AT Sedan
<font color=black> Black on Graphite / Prem / Sport / Winter / Tint / Aero Package </font color=black>