G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

I want to know it all!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 11:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want to know it all!

I know this might sound kind of stupid, but I am a pretty new owner of a G35 and would like to know EVERYTHING about it! Sometimes when you guys talk about all the technical details of the car, I feel totally lost. Well, I want to learn. I want to appreciate this car for everything its got to offer. But the thing is, I will have to start from scratch... I have very little knowledge about cars as it is. But I REALLY want to learn. I want to learn so i don't get swindled at the shop or sound stupid when people who don't have G35's ask me things that even I don't know. So ANY help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone could just guide me to some websites with all the technical things about the G35 or even import cars in general. I know this sounds really stupid, but hey, I have to start somewhere... Thanks

Twilight Blue/Graphite Leather/Sport-Tuned Suspension/Aero Kit

Old 11-26-2003, 11:35 AM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: I want to know it all!

Start by reading owner's manual several times (I did. I learned much more then the dealer saleman know.) Read all the road test articles (Motor Trend, etc.)

I that's not enough, read the factory service manuals.

Old 11-26-2003, 11:15 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: I want to know it all!

Ask your questions here as well. We're always willing to help,... and we'd rather help you out with your decisions and steer you in the right direction with your G, rather than let you wander down the path of rice!

Remember, we were all newbies once.

<font color=red>chinee</font color=red>
03.5 G35s

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.