G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Hit and Run 2x by the same person

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 04:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Hit and Run 2x by the same person

Thank god he didnt push in ur greddy... Funny thing i have a similiar story... i was parking on the street for school one morning and as always i take notice to the car in front, and behind me, after school i noticed a red scratch and paint missing from my rear bumper... i immediatly identified it as the red jetta that was parked behind me that morning... ne case next morning found that same car that was behind me with my black paint on his front bumper... so i keyed the shape of a dong on his hood and all down his side,,, then wished him a good day...if i were u i wouldnt file ne complaints...i would just wait a week and drop a cinder block through his god dam window, and leave a note that says be caredull how u park

Old 12-23-2003, 04:47 PM

I'm thinking a few gallons of diesel in the car will also do the trick.

Old 12-26-2003, 08:24 AM

First, sorry for your second hit and run - that sux and there is no denying it. I would be very angry myself.

However, the "evidence" that you provide would never hold up in court, especially your assumption that it was the same person both times. Maybe it was, but maybe it was some visitor to the complex or some other person - you don't have real proof that it was the same guy. Old people do not see or hear as well as younger people - it is possible that an old person hit your car and never even realized it, so please be careful and make SURE you have it straight before taking ANY acts of vengeance. I have personally been absolutely sure I knew who screwed me over a few times in the past, only to find out later I was totally wrong. I am glad I waited and didn't wind up going off on the wrong person.

Now, if it REALLY was the old guy and he REALLY is an alcoholic, just wait 'til you see him leave the complex driving drunk, and then call the Highway Patrol or local police with his license tag and car description. Not only will you get even, you will be performing a community service, and possibly even help him closer to facing his alcoholism and getting some help. Just my two bits.